• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

They're rich too but she said a minority of them are genuinely in love, the rest are just each couple using each other in different ways. Made me kind of sad. Plus they say stupid shit to her about not marrying poor.

Urgh, that sounds horrible.

As an aside, I used to always wonder what it'd be like to be a trophy husband. But after giving it a lot of thought, I don't think I could actually do it since I NEED to feel like I'm contributing something to the relationship besides a warm body.

DominoKid

i never liked that urkel ended up w/ laura...

Whoa in a fucking dorm? haha

yeah there was this dude on my floor freshman year who was all wide open over this chick we knew and hung out w/ a lot. she'd call him up regularly late at night to get her some food and bring it to her dorm since he had a car. of course i'm gonna tag along cause i want some food too.

i'd ask him all the time why he did so much shit for her and he said "b/c i like her."
i'm sitting there like "dude she doesnt gaf about you tho." (i only knew because i confronted her about it. mistake, but i know better now.)

she had a boyfriend (cool dude btw) pretty much the whole year, but just kept my dude hanging on the thread of hope. he left after freshman year (didnt even have the balls to call/tell us, just sent a facebook message) and we never heard from him again. i later came to find out from my friends that out of all of us i was the only one that wasnt a dick to him.

i could tell simp stories for days about that dude.
the worst was when he let the girl and her boyfriend watch a movie in his dorm room. i walked in to get some pizza and my jaw dropped from what i was witnessing. bout 5 mins after i left i get a text from him saying "please come back, i dont want to be here alone w/ them."

Imm0rt4l

That's some disrespectful shit. I aint with that beta male bullshit. Dude's gonna find himself a girl and end up being cuckolded by a bbc, forced to watch as he masturbates using his tears as lube. Watch. Omega as fuck.

the worst was when he let the girl and her boyfriend watch a movie in his dorm room. i walked in to get some pizza and my jaw dropped from what i was witnessing. bout 5 mins after i left i get a text from him saying "please come back, i dont want to be here alone w/ them."

JESUS CHRIST

EDIT: FUCK I'M MAD AS HELL OVER THIS STILL

Da fuck? I mean, even I feel bad laughing

Kreed

LOL @ the ban on the first page. There's always a group of gaffers eager to let everyone know they don't approve of women with large asses in any girl thread they are posted in. I rarely see the reverse.

That's some sad shit. If that was one of my friends that would be the point where there would be an intervention.

Slayven

Dy reminded me why there are no black issues threads on Gaf. Cause everyone knows the issues better than actual black folks.

Who do I pay to get the tag "She can get my paycheck tomorrow"?

Also I love messing with the family around election time. I'm going to go buy some Romney 2012 posters and stickers and put them around the room

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Damn that story is fucked up. I would of tried an intervention/peer pressure to try to make him man up. However your story makes me think it wouldn't work.

SmokyDave

LOL @ the ban on the first page. There's always a group of gaffers eager to let everyone know they don't approve of women with large asses in any girl thread they are posted in. I rarely see the reverse.

Thank you so much for quoting that post. I missed that thread entirely and might have gone the rest of my life without seeing Kathy Ferreira. I'd kill for a chance to disappoint her.

i was smiling and giggling until i got to the "ur a 9 and i'm the 1 u need" pic, then i was laughing until i had tears streaming down my face. that one really got me good!!!

FreeMufasa

My god, that thread had me pacing around my room. Those chicks are fwiiiiiiine.

yeah there was this dude on my floor freshman year who was all wide open over this chick we knew and hung out w/ a lot. she'd call him up regularly late at night to get her some food and bring it to her dorm since he had a car. of course i'm gonna tag along cause i want some food too.

i'd ask him all the time why he did so much shit for her and he said "b/c i like her."
i'm sitting there like "dude she doesnt gaf about you tho." (i only knew because i confronted her about it. mistake, but i know better now.)

she had a boyfriend (cool dude btw) pretty much the whole year, but just kept my dude hanging on the thread of hope. he left after freshman year (didnt even have the balls to call/tell us, just sent a facebook message) and we never heard from him again. i later came to find out from my friends that out of all of us i was the only one that wasnt a dick to him.

Wow........

I mean I always heard stories like this but it was from a dude with a pregnant chick buying her shit at night because of her cravings. And even then I thought they were just stories. But to hear a guy doing it and he ain't even getting poom is incredible.

Worst i remember was high school where some dude in my class used to do another girls homework, coursework and projects. It was worse because she was from a different school so he had to learn all of her cyllabus. He was doing her homework on weekends and she was out getting dicked by his friends in parks. The poor sap didn't even mash it once and to make things worse, she sucked off his lil bro too.

I have a friend who throws away self respect almost as soon as he meets girls he likes.

In highschool I bought 3 tickets to see a concert at the house of blues for his bday, he drove us out there andh e ends up outside for most of the show talking to his gf. I later find out he was about one 'please baby' abandoning us there and racing home to simp in person.

Til this day whenever he starts dating a girl he bends over backwards to show he's willing to do whatever. I always lose contact with him for a couple months when he gets into a new relationship. Worse than that he's willing to do shit for complete strangers...if they're women. He tries to pass it off as 'I'm just a nice guy' but its transparent as fuck and he shuts right up when you ask 'would you drive 10 miles in the opposite direction of your destination if she was a man?'

DominoKid

That's some sad shit. If that was one of my friends that would be the point where there would be an intervention.

Damn that story is fucked up. I would of tried an intervention/peer pressure to try to make him man up. However your story makes me think it wouldn't work.

we tried on multiple occasions. everybody else usually really blunt w/ it and it would cause him to withdraw so i tried to approach it more calmly.
in the last few weeks of school i tried one more time and he said "i can't imagine my life w/o her."
"but...she's not in your life. do you not see this?"
after that i just left it alone.
we tried hooking him up w/ other girls over the year, just to distract him, but he was so fixated.

edit: I remembered another amazing one ill tell when i wake up tomorrow.

okay this one takes the cake.
i screwed up my planning and lost track of a make/break assignment that was due for one of my classes until i had one of those panicked late night realizations. the girl my friend was after had helped me w/ some stuff for the class before so i hit her up to save my ass. she's like "no prob, its just me and him. come hang out w/ us." this is around midnight so im thinking my friend is actually making progress, he's in her room for once.

so i go over to her dorm and when i get there she's just freaking out. apparently she had watched some horror movie and was scared to sleep (a regular occurrence for her scary ass lol), so since her boyfriend was out of town she called him instead to keep her company. i'm like whatever, i'm not even gonna ask why he's going for this.

i finished w/ the work i needed from her around 3am and i called the shuttle back across campus. he stayed, i didnt think much of it at the time cause i was on work tunnelvision. a few days later im at lunch w/ her and some of her friends and she's like "so did he tell you he slept w/ me?"

*paraphrasing*
me:
tumblr_lg9y9lipTk1qd1g7zo1_500.gif

her: hahahahahaha not like that. i was scared so i made him stay w/ me.
me: well...what was the arrangement?
her: we slept head to feet...but i could feel his boner the whole night, it was weird haha.
me:
ilJxp9J5JWaIA.gif
(i had this reaction to their adventures at least once a week lol)

Man....that dude is....just...man.

If she's feeling your hard-on all night might as well make a move. That's a hail mary situation if I've ever heard of one.

Man I was once in bed with a girl I wanted to smash but couldn't do anything shits very frustrating. after a long drinking spree we wound up in bed we were both too drunk (almost threw up on me when she got on top) so she suggests we sleep it off except I didn't sleep I had a 2 hour boner while my head was spinning I wanted to cry

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This page is making me shake my head so much. How do people like Domino's friend survive? It is a sorry world.
I didn't sleep I had a 2 hour boner while my head was spinning I wanted to cry
Why didn't you rub one out in the bathroom? Quick and dirty sometimes the only way.

^ I thought about it but I couldn't have been bothered to get up at the time. I did get some the next morning so the situation worked itself out :)

akira28

That's some disrespectful shit. I aint with that beta male bullshit. Dude's gonna find himself a girl and end up being cuckolded by a bbc, forced to watch as he masturbates using his tears as lube. Watch. Omega as fuck.

wait...Omega isn't Beta. Omega's the dude who will end you, not let you bang his wife.

lol at that "I don't want to be alone with them" text. You come back and old boy is laying on the floor in his own room, or even worse, being used as a mattress as his crush girl and her boyfriend are having sex on top of him and his bed.

I used to think I was pretty bad, but the worst I ever did was go to a few parties and stuff to try to get close to 'the woman'. Self respect...upgrayedded.

DominoKid

lol at that "I don't want to be alone with them" text. You come back and old boy is laying on the floor in his own room, or even worse, being used as a mattress as his crush girl and her boyfriend are having sex on top of him and his bed.

i never went back. pulled the "not my problem, handle your business" card AKA let me play FIFA in peace. he came in my room after they finished watching the movie (like 2 hrs later lol) and i had to hear his rationalization of the major fail.

After hearing that story, I'd have slapped the shit out of him. But only if he considered me a good friend.

this happened first semester so we werent all that tight yet. i thought it was just a phase.

I laughed my ass off at that horror movie story. Thanks for that, Dominokid.

it still cracks me up whenever i think about it. while it was happening it never occurred to me how bizarre the whole situation was cause i was in the zone.

Imm0rt4l

wait...Omega isn't Beta. Omega's the dude who will end you, not let you bang his wife.

I used to think I was pretty bad, but the worst I ever did was go to a few parties and stuff to try to get close to 'the woman'. Self respect...upgrayedded.

Well shit, he far exceeds beta is all I know.

Kreed

okay this one takes the cake.
i screwed up my planning and lost track of a make/break assignment that was due for one of my classes until i had one of those panicked late night realizations. the girl my friend was after had helped me w/ some stuff for the class before so i hit her up to save my ass. she's like "no prob, its just me and him. come hang out w/ us." this is around midnight so im thinking my friend is actually making progress, he's in her room for once.

so i go over to her dorm and when i get there she's just freaking out. apparently she had watched some horror movie and was scared to sleep (a regular occurrence for her scary ass lol), so since her boyfriend was out of town she called him instead to keep her company. i'm like whatever, i'm not even gonna ask why he's going for this.

i finished w/ the work i needed from her around 3am and i called the shuttle back across campus. he stayed, i didnt think much of it at the time cause i was on work tunnelvision. a few days later im at lunch w/ her and some of her friends and she's like "so did he tell you he slept w/ me?"

*paraphrasing*
me: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg9y9lipTk1qd1g7zo1_500.gif[img]
her: hahahahahaha not like that. i was scared so i made him stay w/ me.
me: well...what was the arrangement?
her: we slept head to feet...but i could feel his boner the whole night, it was weird haha.
me: [img]http://i.minus.com/ilJxp9J5JWaIA.gif[img] (i had this reaction to their adventures at least once a week lol)[/QUOTE]

This guy would fit right in with the Girl-Age gaffers. It's too bad you aren't still in contact with him, if only to find out what happened after he bailed freshman year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those aren't large asses. As another poster put it, those things look like tumors.

Look at her then look at Ali Milan. Makes her look like the chick from Hercules. It's so disproportionate. It's like the ass equivalent of the picture of the guy with weird biceps.

Top Bottom