• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Aa3ev.jpg

Dimples HNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!!!!!

Imm0rt4l

So yea, Bams definitely won that one. Rmoney got dat work.

GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CREATE JOBS, GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CREATE JOBS

I CAN CREATE JOBS

the fuck? that was some scumbag steve meme worthy shit. Politics is both interesting and infuriating all at the same time.

Gattsu25

Banned
Mitt is trash. Huntsman would have been a decent opponent.

I dunno. Obama did great and it was exciting to watch but the thought that Mitt might win this somehow is starting to fill me with unease.*

He really sucks at this. He is hard to relate to and when he tries to "get on my level" he sounds like a wealthy CEO talking about the hardships of the "poor" 300K/year earners that he interacts with. He doesn't appear to know the details of his own proposals (delegated to others, most likely) and has no qualms about lying his fucking head off.

*This sounds much more dramatic than I wanted it to :\

Trying a new tactic with the crazy girl at work: Unsympathetic and oblivious.

She was telling me the shitty day she has been having, dropped her lunch, people commenting on how she looks burnt out, got dragged into a bs meeting for 2 hours

My response: 2 hours? You could have watched 2/3 of The Pianist.

Slayven

Trying a new tactic with the crazy girl at work: Unsympathetic and oblivious.

She was telling me the shitty day she has been having, dropped her lunch, people commenting on how she looks burnt out, got dragged into a bs meeting for 2 hours

My response: 2 hours? You could have watched 2/3 of The Pianist.

I can be your work divorce attorney.

I can be your work divorce attorney.

If I lose half of my stickynotes and pens I'm gonna be pissed.

Her response:"..I guess I could have..rant rant rant my lunch spilled weh weh weh all I have is juice and dry soup"

my response: "I have no idea what you mean by 'dry soup'"

Unsympathetic and oblivious is somewhat effective.

Slayven

If I lose half of my stickynotes and pens I'm gonna be pissed.

Her response:"..I guess I could have..rant rant rant my lunch spilled weh weh weh all I have is juice and dry soup"

my response: "I have no idea what you mean by 'dry soup'"

Unsympathetic and oblivious is somewhat effective.

Dry soup is so oxymoronic, it should have imploded space right after she said it. I bet she goes home and tell her husband "Why can't you be more like Moris, he listens to me."

Dry soup is so oxymoronic, it should have imploded space right after she said it. I bet she goes home and tell her husband "Why can't you be more like Moris, he listens to me."

I think I'm done trying to handle her with kid gloves and I'm just gonna go the heel route, give her and her husband a common enemy; that sexy uncaring asshole at work who won't just nod and say "uh huh".

Gonna bust into their home rip my shirt to reveal the NWO logo and hit 'em with the chair

Slayven

I think I'm done trying to handle her with kid gloves and I'm just gonna go the heel route, give her and her husband a common enemy; that sexy uncaring asshole at work who won't just nod and say "uh huh".

Gonna bust into their home rip my shirt to reveal the NWO logo and hit 'em with the chair

Too bad you are not an asshole or you can end that shit just by saying "Lets cut the bullshit and skip work so I can sweat out your perm."

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Put her through a table, then walk halfway up the wheelchair ramp with a megaphone and cut a shoot promo CM Punk style.

Too bad you are not an asshole or you can end that shit just by saying "Lets cut the bullshit and skip work so I can sweat out your perm."

If I was a single man it'd take some internal convincing on a Bill Clinton level to get involved with a crazy person who works with me.

But betas should never be happy, not that I'm certain he's happy.

Slayven

If I was a single man it'd take some internal convincing on a Bill Clinton level to get involved with a crazy person who works with me.

But betas should never be happy, not that I'm certain he's happy.
A guy I use to work with, who I thought was creepy as hell once said "Never get your honey where you get your money." Best thing he ever said. He would whisper when he talked all the time, and wore cosby sweaters all the time. Except summer when he would where cardigans, in the Georgia summer heat, guy was only 32. And would talk about going to Hot Topic to hit on the chicks. But other then that nice guy.

I feel like my 60 year old boss took a "Hooked on Ebonics" crash course and feels the need to torture me with it each day. No Steve, I'd prefer not to be addressed as "C-Money" in or out of the workplace. Thanks.

Top Bottom