• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

blackgaf, any of you guys outdoorsy types. I really wanna do some hiking, maybe even take up rock climbing. srs.

I'm ashamed to say that in the many years I lived in California, I've never been there, was pretty much always in SoCal.

spent a month surviving in the bush in my teens, I aint never goin back

Don't get me wrong, I can swim to save my life but I'm not doing all that backstroke, butterfly shit. It was funny though, my gf is like a champion swimmer but when that canoe flipped she was like was flapping around like a fish out of water! LOL I had to grab her ass and pull her on top of it because she was panicking.
Don't walk up on me lil boy! *handclaps*

another worldstar classic.

dude went stiff before he hit the ground lmao.

Wow, I had to pause and keep myself from busting out laughing at work when he did those hand claps.

I can't swim either, I can only bob. If I let one side go slack I can kind of turn, like a log in the water, but while it's funny I don't think I'd like to be carried out to sea by the gentle currents.

I signed up for swimming classes in the spring, but I don't really know what to expect. I'm up for anything though, I just want someone to save my ass if I start to drown.

Don't walk up on me lil boy! *handclaps*

another worldstar classic.

dude went stiff before he hit the ground lmao.

The best thing about this video is that the person recording it remembered to switch to landscape mode a few seconds after they started filming. It's finally starting to get through to people!

Apparently this month is national pizza month (???) and as such Dominos is giving away free dominos pizza at participating locations.

No delivery, one slice per customer :(

Only 100 slices per location? Damn, I'd better leave before the lunch rush.

Devo, alert TD. FyreWulff get ready to get your struggle on, AGAIN:

Apparently this month is national pizza month (???) and as such Dominos is giving away free dominos pizza at participating locations..

No delivery, one slice per customer :(

Time to drive by both Domino's on the way home from school today

birdman-o.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
All that energy wasted trying to get those kids to fight, glad he was made a fool. The one sagat-kid really knew how to fight.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
My favorite is that the guy who gets kicked just flies back like a cartoon character as his hat flies off into the distance like Team Rocket

harSon

Banned
Jesus Christ do old black women know how to make some fucking desserts. Just tried a fork full of Pineapple Upside Down Cake, German Chocolate Cake and Red Velvet cake, all from scratch, that my Great Aunt made and I damn near cummed myself. I was literally turned on for a sec. She seriously needs to open a bakery...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Jesus Christ do old black women know how to make some fucking desserts. Just tried a fork full of Pineapple Upside Down Cake, German Chocolate Cake and Red Velvet cake, all from scratch, that my Great Aunt made and I damn near cummed myself. I was literally turned on for a sec. She seriously needs to open a bakery...

on the flip side this is why we suffer from diabetes as a race so much... our cooking is just too good

on the flip side this is why we suffer from diabetes as a race so much... our cooking is just too good

Seriously. So sad knowing the bland food I am store for when I am invited over to dinner to a white co-workers or friends house =/. Had Thanksgiving dinner with my girlfriend's family last year, thank God I brought some collards and cornbread so at least there was SOMETHING with seasoning and flavor in it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Seriously. So sad knowing the bland food I am store for when I am invited over to dinner to a white co-workers or friends house =/. Had Thanksgiving dinner with my girlfriend's family last year, thank God I brought some collards and cornbread so at least there was SOMETHING with seasoning and flavor in it.

I went to a friends house for dinner a few months back and he boiled chicken and added mustard for flavor.... shit had me looking around trying to see if anyone else was freaked out by seeing that. Only my Spanish boy had the gas face like me. Everybody else seemed cool with it or maybe they didn't notice.... I honestly don't know if that was normal but I hope it wasn't.

Slayven

I re imagined that scene using wine and malt liquor. Sorry.

Imm0rt4l

Man, it would be something if Elba ever was able to do a Bond film. In such a world, I could dress up as Bond and maybe not be mistaken for a member of the NoI.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
When he drove off, I laughed so hard my entire team came round to see.

Did I just set back the struggle?

i think everyone did. i dont see how its possible not to laugh with all that tough guy shit he was spouting.

When he drove off, I laughed so hard my entire team came round to see.

Did I just set back the struggle?

Yes. I would never be caught dead watching Worldstar by a co-worker lol. You make games so I'm sure your work environment is much more casual than mine is though.

haaha just watched that shit again, them fucking hand claps are like his fight bell or some shit

ding ding ding hahaha

Top Bottom