• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
How long before people try to compare Autumn Pasquale to Trayvon Martin?

That would seem like a loaded comparison. That would be admitting that these comparisons are similar. And trayvon being cast in a positive light as a victim is a no no.

Imm0rt4l

How long before people try to compare Autumn Pasquale to Trayvon Martin?

That would be a hell of a false equivalency. That story is fucking disgusting though, I'd like to go a round with those scumbags though, for real. They look like they're missing a few chromosomes, but I don't give a fuck. They need they're asses beaten badly.

Parallax

That would be a hell of a false equivalency. That story is fucking disgusting though, I'd like to go a round with those scumbags though, for real. They look like they're missing a few chromosomes, but I don't give a fuck. They need they're asses beaten badly.

ok i thought that something looks off about them.

After a few pleasant uneventful days (including a walk through a farmer's market, yea a fucking farmer's market) the crazy broke loose.

I was put on a project that has me away from my desk virtually all day. I went to clock out for lunch on my pc and saw a 2 hour old email from her asking me to take a walk/break with her. I responded "sorry, I've been away from my desk all morning. Text me if you need something".

I went to lunch with the 2 other people on the project (1 happens to be good morning email guy).

So I go to my desk to clock in and walk back to where I'm going through the project (next to good morning email guys desk) and she's there whispering with him shooting darts at me.

I walk up and say "hey whats going on"

"Its personal, I wanted to talk to you about it but you blew me off"
"..I've been away from my desk all day...I told you earlier"
"Whatever you blew me off"

Crazy Update:

I had to go to her floor to drop off some mail, so I went to see how crazy she was feeling today for my friends in the black culture thread.

She kept looking in her boss' empty office like lassie trying to tell the villagers that timmy was in trouble. So I say:

"something happen?"

her:"well...kind of...I tried to tell you earlier"

me:"You're such a drama queen" (I let this slip a bit, I sounded frustrated and it was a little for your guys' entertainment.)

her:"It's not my fault you won't give me attention." (like a puppy who just got disciplined for pissing on the rug)

I respond, "What?!..(a slight outburst, I then reel myself in a bit)..what did you say?"

her:"It's not my fault I need attention...I need attention"

certified cray.

Mr. Patch

Didn't stop people from comparing Trayvon Martin to the murder of Christopher Newsome and Channon Christian.

DominoKid

her:"It's not my fault you won't give me attention." (like a puppy who just got disciplined for pissing on the rug)

I respond, "What?!..(a slight outburst, I then reel myself in a bit)..what did you say?"

certified cray.

lol that chick is broke.

Imm0rt4l

Crazy Update:

I had to go to her floor to drop off some mail, so I went to see how crazy she was feeling today for my friends in the black culture thread.

She kept looking in her boss' empty office like lassie trying to tell the villagers that timmy was in trouble. So I say:

"something happen?"

her:"well...kind of...I tried to tell you earlier"

me:"You're such a drama queen" (I let this slip a bit, I sounded frustrated and it was a little for your guys' entertainment.)

certified cray.
I'm curious as to what lame gave this chick so much attention that she's seemingly starved for it at this point. I've known some attention whores in my day, but jeez.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
They practice, train and hone their skills on twitter and instagram.
hyperbolic twitter chamber

every time they come close to actual contact, they come back more powerful than before

domino kid's friend is the legendary super simp

Parallax

There are degrees, would you say a simply that just gives a chick rides is equal to one that loans his car or a simp that buys her one?

Simpception.

then whats the maximum simp level? buying a chick a house, while she gets down with a dude, and all the simp wants is some recognition?

They practice, train and hone their skills on twitter and instagram.

thirsty dudes get down like that, but simps use instagram too?

oh, wait. im being stupid. carry on

My "you're such a drama queen" caught her so off guard she revealed what is at the core of her crazy, I knew for a while but I was shocked to hear her admit it.

After she fucked up by saying "It's not my fault you won't give me attention" and I asked her what she said, she altered it a little to "it's not my fault I need attention" You ain't slick. I knew what you said, I was just dumbfounded. She couldn't look at me when she repeated it, she knew she slipped and was clearly embarassed.

She has major daddy issues and her husband's AlphaSimpOmega from what I've heard. All the males in her life made this monster.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Supreme simp would be going to fix the brother a midnight snack, after he finishes putting that work in. Then he'd console the girl after she complains about her pussy getting worked.

Supreme simp would be going to fix the brother a midnight snack, after he finishes putting that work in. Then he'd console the girl after she complains about her pussy getting worked.

"I knew he was rough. Don't worry girl, I know someone who'll treat you right. :3"
*guys comes back*
"...the fuck you doing in my bed, homey?"
"Sorry sir, I'm gone."

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
There are degrees, would you say a simply that just gives a chick rides is equal to one that loans his car or a simp that buys her one?

Simpception.

1799917_o.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
"Hey, you guys don't mind if I listen outside the door, right?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"*to himself* that wasn't a no...*unzips pants*"

*hears moaning*
-"TAKE THAT DICK SLUT"
(sitting beside the door, leaning on the wall) "Why is he so rude to her? She deserves better."

"Hey, you guys don't mind if I listen outside the door, right?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"*to himself* that wasn't a no...*unzips pants*"

"Hey guys, I'm gonna hit up the corner store. Ya'll want anything?"
"YEAH, YOUR ASS OUT THIS HOUSE." *shoe gets thrown at the door*
"...I'll get ya'll some Skittles."

Well Black-GAF, Polygon ( successors to to the Verge's gaming site) has gone live, they have a forum, that also includes an O.T.

Do we want to establish a Black Culture-'gon? What about a Polygon-Hop?

soooo... yea... it was her all along...

After two days of investigating the case, authorities said Tuesday that the forensic evidence indicates Moffitt set herself on fire.

"The evidence does not support the statement that she was attacked by three males," said Louisiana State Police spokeswoman Lt. Julie Lewis.

Lewis said Moffitt's fingerprints were found on a lighter and lighter fluid recovered from the scene. Investigators also believe Moffitt used toothpaste to draw the KKK initials and racial slur on her vehicle. DNA evidence also points to Moffitt, she said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-woman-lied-set-fire-article-1.1190864

Slayven

You can be on the lookout for Proto-simps, guys that let girls cheat off of them on a test in highschool or freshman year of college for only a smile in return, etc

Top Bottom