• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

We saw Bus Driver Ryu uppercut
Waffle house gay mob E Honda hand slaps
Sagat roundhouse to the clapper

I'm waiting for someone to electrocute someone with a bear hug.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
LMAO!

And, that white kid has the strangest fighting stance I've ever seen, he has his right foot forward yet his lead hand ends up being his left.

The white kid couldn't fight. I think he was trying to emulate Sagat during the fight. The only thing that saved him was his Height.

A.E Suggs

its a new generation of street fighting. shit is getting real.

Ah so people doing the street fighter 3 way of doing things now, curse this new generation!
269785-newgen_large.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I looked over his posts in the Apple thread, didn't seem like he was flaming or saying anything unreasonable...

EDIT: lol I can't even tell who is pro or anti Apple in those threads, corporate wars are silly.

Slayven

I looked over his posts in the Apple thread, didn't seem like he was flaming or saying anything unreasonable...

EDIT: lol I can't even tell who is pro or anti Apple in those threads, corporate wars are silly.
I can understand being a fan of a company. But folks that ready to ride or die over a brand? Fuck that. Steam drones scare the hell out of me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It is all just a bit too much.

The whole Donald Trump thing really made my day, especially this reaction gif:

tumblr_lki21i0bT71qa9ytm.gif

from what i saw, several people caught those iBan minis lately...

speaking of good food, was at a funeral in FL earlier this week, it's kinda sad that's what it takes sometimes to bring people together, but good times were had anyway.

100% struggle free food

aNxdH.jpg

it was really hard to eat just this much and pass on the curry goat :(

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
man 2nd impact had gorgeous backgrounds

mah man

New Generation/2nd Impact music was godlike

oooh, especially Elena's background, how the bridge would collapse to start the 2nd round. Hell, every stage changed to represent a new round

*swoon*

MorisUkunRasik said:
where does this comment stem from?

shuckin' and jivin' palin

Top Bottom