• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

FreeMufasa

Has anyone seen a Simp Hierarchy? Where a Simp master will get junior wimps to work for him. I remember someone made a thread on neogaf where he liked a girl but so did some Indian dude. He got 2 of his boys to do some work for him lol.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Has anyone seen a Simp Hierarchy? Where a Simp master will get junior wimps to work for him. I remember someone made a thread on neogaf where he liked a girl but so did some Indian dude. He got 2 of his boys to do some work for him lol.

Simps having hiearchies? That sounds asinine.

Parallax

They see each others as rivals to their "claim," not realizing that their claim isn't even theirs.

How does a simp even learn to be a simp? Do they simply not have any guidance?

Low self esteem combined with very little interaction with women. So that first chick that gives them a glance becomes their blinder focus, not aware that said female doesn't even think about said dude. It reminds me of ferris bueller when he's talking about cameron and how he fears the first chick he runs into won't love him and will treat him like dirt.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Simp hierarchy? Such shit exists? Glad I had friends that helped me keep my head on straight, after my simp initiation and departure. What horror would it be, to ask my friend to borrow money, because my broke ass is buying maxi pads, condoms, and gummie bears(for a girl that isn't mine and no friend), as "I can't help but wait" drowns out the sound of the cashier taking my dignity and giving no change back. Ole, "yes I would kindly" ass dudes.

Parallax

Simp hierarchy? Such shit exists? Glad I had friends that helped me keep my head on straight, after my simp initiation and departure. What horror would it be, to ask my friend to borrow money, because my broke ass is buying maxi pads, condoms, and gummie bears(for a girl that isn't mine and no friend), as "I can't help but wait" drowns out the sound of the cashier taking my dignity and giving no change back. Ole, "yes I would kindly" ass dudes.

Buying maxi pads is one thing. And it has to be a rare instance, but condoms for a chick that you aren't getting into? Fuck that noise.

Recon

Banned
Yo, I'm a white dude, but this black girl I know in my class is fine. She got a man, but I'm trying to be boyfriend # 2 . Already bringing her flowers and shit. Any tips?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Truth

If you're getting laid, you're playing the game right. lol. I don't think it's the same type of simping.

playing? created and patented the game. you're speaking to mr. hasbro in the flesh.

Yo, I'm a white dude, but this black girl I know in my class is fine. She got a man, but I'm trying to be boyfriend # 2 . Already bringing her flowers and shit. Any tips?

there was this dominican girl I was doing the same thing to. all you gotta do is....

Parallax

You are simping. Don't do that.

akira28

The gasoline burns on her arms, it is kind of a telltale of an arson job gone bad. People really don't know how well flammables cling and they burn themselves all the time. They'll probably say that she intended to torch her car and ended up burning herself and fabricating the story. It's possible. So's a police cover-up. At this point, I'll just shake my head and keep an eye on what happens.

Imm0rt4l

I'ma drop some anti-simp technology on you. Don't try and buy a woman's affections with flowers and gifts my dude.

abuC

Him and Joe got alot of simp anthems between them, beggin ass fools

Joe was Dennis Rodman with the rebounds, dude didn't waste any time, he sees you arguing with your girl, rubs his hands together and walks up on her literally 1 second after you just left.

FreeMufasa

Joe was Dennis Rodman with the rebounds, dude didn't waste any time, he sees you arguing with your girl, rubs his hands together and walks up on her literally 1 second after you just left.

Lol u mean joe Thomas? Can u go into more detail with this?

Recon

Banned
Sorry, been drinking a bit, and all this simp talk was making me laugh my ass off. I was also listening to boyfriend #2, so it felt right.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

See this here is a special brand of simp. Its the self aware simp who knows he is simping but does it for the love of sex anyway. They don't love those girls but they do love fucking them and will/can switch the simping off after they've been with a chick. They usually don't see themselves as players but they bag more than their share of women. I was room mates with one in college for 3 years and shit he caught me slipping once or twice as Well.

There's an old song by betty wright called "clean up woman" where she sings how she steals men who aren't being treated right by their women for herself. That is the simp game Joe sings about and yeah they will steal your woman.

Recon

Banned
I always pictured Brian McKnight as the ultimate simp.

McKnight redeemed himself though

Im friends with several people who know him/went to university with him. The key is he went to a pretty conservative religious university, so there were so many salty status updates about it. Oh lord he trolled the fuck out of people.

And no lie, "Anytime" was a panty dropper. So he gets my respect. I think Tank is the ultimate Simp if we are being real.

Top Bottom