• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Black rogue can steal all my powers

398305_524616447568052_1624918182_n.jpg

I got a friend who showed me his girls Facebook inbox, and I swear to god she had damn near 300 messages from thristy simps. They ranged from "Yo nigga can't treat you like I can.", "baby what I got to do to get with you?" and my personal favorite, "How much for some of that pussy? I'll break bread. "

I know you guys make a joke out of simping but that shit is seriously business. Like i never realize how much of a simp I am. And I don't just consider it to be with girls and stuff. It's every part of my life.

And i've been trying to be different lately but it's kinda hard when you've been living your life one way for so long. The simping thought process is still there but my actions have been contrary to them.

I know you guys make a joke out of simping but that shit is seriously business. Like i never realize how much of a simp I am. And I don't just consider it to be with girls and stuff. It's every part of my life.

And i've been trying to be different lately but it's kinda hard when you've been living your life one way for so long. The simping thought process is still there but my actions have been contrary to them.

There's a divide between being a nice, considerate person and simping.

Be nice to a point, not nice to a fault.

HomShaBom

Banned

That's good, you've become self-aware. Your life is about to take off.
8LTsQ.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I fucking love you black gaf. Holy shit.

And gambit was a false simp. Yeah, he went super stupid for rogue only for her to run to a sugar daddy, but his pimp game was strong on females not named rogue.

Black-Gaf should start a " Stop Simpin' " campaign.

It would educate people about the humiliating and dehumanizing nature of simp life.

We can give simps hope and help them understand that there is a way out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's this girl I like and we hang out a lot. My problem is that I'm not sure if I should like tell her I enjoy her company or just kiss her.

It would educate people about the humiliating and dehumanizing nature of simp life.

Simps have to want help before they can be helped, much like addicts. I'm afraid the only way to get out of the cycle is to hit rock bottom.

Dating a beautiful girl for 7 plus years, she tells me of the simps that she encounters. She doesn't know they're simps until I point it out. Like some guy she met this semester who is apparently bored with his gf and offers to carry her coat/bookbag and compliments her like he's increasing his exp points.

Have yet had a guy make a me a sandwich yet, but I feel it coming.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Simps have to want help before they can be helped, much like addicts. I'm afraid the only way to get out of the cycle is to hit rock bottom.

Dating a beautiful girl for 7 plus years, she tells me of the simps that she encounters. She doesn't know they're simps until I point it out. Like some guy she met this semester who is apparently bored with his gf and offers to carry her coat/bookbag and compliments her like he's increasing his exp points.

oh god. you have to tell us if that happens. maybe the simp and the crazy chick could give each other the attention they need.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Damn, that's a good plan. Bout to take notes.

oh god. you have to tell us if that happens. maybe the simp and the crazy chick could give each other the attention they need.

Of course.

Its funny how oblivious she is to the treatment she gets from some guys, which adds another sad angle to simping.

Once we were eating at some hole in the wall (like Tams if you're from California you know what I'm talking about) and the guy who took our order came to refill what he thought was her drink (it was mine). Me and my friends who went with us laughed because we knew why she was getting table service refills.

Free simp refills, one of the minor perks of dating a pretty girl.

yo eloquentM, refill my drink mang.

lol... dude is playing the butler role.... I have a feeling he might be washing your sheets soon....

Anyway, it's kinda fucked up but I guess constantly being shit on (voluntarily no less, lol) will eventually wake you up. smh...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Of course.

Its funny how oblivious she is to the treatment she gets from some guys, which adds another sad angel to simping.

Once we were eating at some hole in the wall (like Tams if you're from California you know what I'm talking about) and the guy who took our order came to refill what he thought was her drink (it was mine). Me and my friends who went with us laughed because we knew why she was getting table service refills.

Free simp refills, one of the minor perks of dating a pretty girl.

yo eloquentM, refill my drink mang.

How much ice you want, boss? Will ya girl say more than hi to me if I comply?

ReiGun

Dude round here at my school getting into arguments about which of them are going to take a girl to lunch. I want to believe this is in jest, but I'm gonna watch for further SIMPtoms.

Based on past on experiences though, it doesn't look promising. Thirst/simping is an epidemic in Baltimore.

Knowing Gaf, they'd get hung up on complaining about the word "simping."

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Dude round here at my school getting into arguments about which of them are going to take a girl to lunch. I want to believe this is in jest, but I'm gonna watch for further SIMPtoms.

Based on past on experiences though, it doesn't look promising. Thirst/simping is an epidemic in Baltimore.

Knowing Gaf, they'd get hung up on complaining about the word "simping."
what is Baltimore booty like, reigun?

This "Live Black Culture Simp Chat Hour" reminds me.

When my gf and I were dating in highschool some guy in her class would tell her how pretty she is and how he'd marry her and this simp stuff, and I didn't care cause the guy was pathetic. Months down the line she tells me its a regular thing and he keeps asking to go prom (or whatever dance was currently going on) with him. I'm not a violent person, and I'm not intimidating looking but this guy was king simp and he was one mention of me in a negative light from reaping what he was simp sowing. Even worse I find this out after occasionally running into him in the halls and making awkward recognition of eachother.

Anyway I think he ended up going to the dance, but we got a hotel room and drank with some friends. Good times. Moral is simps never win, ever.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This "Live Black Culture Simp Chat Hour" reminds me.

When my gf and I were dating in highschool some guy in her class would tell her how pretty she is and how he'd marry her and this simp stuff, and I didn't care cause the guy was pathetic. Months down the line she tells me its a regular thing and he keeps asking to go prom (or whatever dance was currently going on) with him. I'm not a violent person, and I'm not intimidating looking but this guy was king simp and he was one mention of me in a negative light from reaping what he was simp sowing. Even worse I find this out after occasionally running into him in the halls and making awkward recognition of eachother.

Anyway I think he ended up going to the dance, but we got a hotel room and drank with some friends. Good times. Moral is simps never win, ever.
Y'all are high school sweethearts? Man, I want that.

Top Bottom