• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

Just found out the girl they were arguing about has a girlfriend.

This is looking good for these brothers. I can't...

what is Baltimore booty like, reigun?

It's a mixed bag, but mostly good. I've noticed the most attractive women tend to be in/from the surrounding areas (Towson, for example). Thing is, a lot of women around here are getting boo'd up right out of High School and hanging on to that. There is also a "healthy" amount of crazy. Makes the dating scene around here hilarious, if a little frustrating.

The lack of available women leads to thirsty brahs getting desperate. I'm pretty sure B-more is a leading source instagram simping.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Video of what I described.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8VjyPw0qY

Notable song titles -
"All the things (your man won't do)"
"If I was your man"
"If I want her"

The original "Mr. Steal yo girl"

Joes not a simp, he's a snake. He's the kinda dude that will get his ass kicked on that wack shit. Then again if a chick is williing to roll with a dude like that, she's probably not worth the trouble

PnGzs.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just found out the girl they were arguing about has a girlfriend.

This is looking good for these brothers. I can't...

It's a mixed bag, but mostly good. I've noticed the most attractive women tend to be in/from the surrounding areas (Towson, for example). Thing is, a lot of women around here are getting boo'd up right out of High School and hanging on to that. There is also a "healthy" amount of crazy. Makes the dating scene around here hilarious, if a little frustrating.

The lack of available women leads to thirsty brahs getting desperate. I'm pretty sure B-more is a leading source instagram simping.
I knew this crazy chick from Baltimore once, straight chicken head.

I have to say I can't stand a rich simp. All that money and no damn sense. On a night out with my lady this simp payed for our drinks thinking he was gaining xp I think I sent her to the bar 3 times and dude kept paying shake my goddamn head man

ReiGun

Ok im not up with the slang. Simp?
Simp = thirsty?

Simp: a dude that will do just about anything for attention/sex from a woman. Spend money, give her all the attention she needs, etc. This is all done in the hopes of getting laid, but usually never works. In fact, it is not uncommon for the girl to be with someone else.

Thirst: Being desperate for a (wo)man. Any (wo)man. Thirst often leads to simping.

Simp: a dude that will do just about anything for attention/sex from a woman. Spend money, give her all the attention she needs, etc. This is all done in the hopes of getting laid, but usually never works. In fact, it is not uncommon for the girl to be with someone else.

Thirst: Being desperate for a (wo)man. Any (wo)man. Thirst often leads to simping.

It doesn't help that Simp Anthems will often play on the radio, empowering any simp within earshot to keep on keepin' on. As discussed before, Mario Winans and Joe are two of the leading distributors of Simp Anthems.

It doesn't help that Simp Anthems will often play on the radio, empowering any simp within earshot to keep on keepin' on. As discussed before, Mario Winans and Joe are two of the leading distributors of Simp Anthems.

Wiz's "Roll Up" was a popular tune amongst the simp community. Bobbing their heads while charging giftcards to their credit cards to give as gifts to spoken for woman who see them as 'just friends' at the most.

Simps often have a "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you" mentality, when in reality they're the ones fooling themselves.

This got me thinking, when I think of females on a gaming forum I never think the person can be a black female which is kinda odd. Are there any known black females on gaf?

That's because white people are considered the "norm", so we just assume that's what they are until proven otherwise.

And I'm 99% sure Satch is black

Dude round here at my school getting into arguments about which of them are going to take a girl to lunch. I want to believe this is in jest, but I'm gonna watch for further SIMPtoms.

Based on past on experiences though, it doesn't look promising. Thirst/simping is an epidemic in Baltimore.

Knowing Gaf, they'd get hung up on complaining about the word "simping."

What's up fellow Baltimorian!?

ReiGun

Even in my simping days, I have never bought a woman a gift. I'm amazed this actually goes down. Not surprised though.

In fact, women have been more likely to buy me gifts...I have to learn to harness this power.

What's up fellow Baltimorian!?
My brother!

Wait...East side or West side?

FyreWulff

This got me thinking, when I think of females on a gaming forum I never think the person can be a black female which is kinda odd. Are there any known black females on gaf?

I know quite a few across forums. The rarest one is Native American posters. White girls/men? Everywhere. Asians? Everywhere. Black girls? Less frequent, but there. Native American women? I know of 2. Komera (indie game developer in my old game dev group) and Fiction here on GAF. I don't know a single Native American guy online, at all, mixed or 100%.

funny thing with you fools is that you think we simps are thirsty when really, we cash out our investments on the regular

But don't worry moris ima fill up your cup before I fill hers up

And you can call it son, I don't really care for all that.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
funny thing with you fools is that you think we simps are thirsty when really, we cash out our investments on the regular

Don't call yourself a simp, then act like you have game, bro.

More shameless simps than you have tried, fill my cup up and get ta steppin'.

Oh cool, Joe got a GAF account. How many women did "I Wanna Know" get you, man?

I didn't know Drake posted here.

The rewards I see from working
Made me an addict
There's way more people that want it
Than people that have it
I don't get it, I would hate to think I tricked ‘em
They fall victim to my system
Guess I sure know how to pick em
And I’m always her regret
Yeah, I’m always her regret
And I always make it harder on whoever’s coming next
It goes up and down, it’s just up and down
She’s crying now but she’ll laugh again
Cause we on the rise and she here with us
And expensive shit, just keeps happening
She loves it, she stares at me like who does this
And we hold hands while I pray that she’s not the type to hold grudges
I’m wrong..

who do you think your girl turns to when thinks are down in your relationship and she at the bar with the girls who are dancin because they are single? And of course she's lonely...

She'll regret me that night, but one little white lie to save a relationship can't be the worst thing in the world...right?

In the world of predators, scavengers, and prey I'm just a little bit of the former...

Top Bottom