• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

A.E Suggs

That's because white people are considered the "norm", so we just assume that's what they are until proven otherwise.

And I'm 99% sure Satch is black
Yeah I guess thats it, white people are just more numerous I guess.

We had londa.

Don't think I've ever seen londa around, satch I have come across once.

I know quite a few across forums. The rarest one is Native American posters. White girls/men? Everywhere. Asians? Everywhere. Black girls? Less frequent, but there. Native American women? I know of 2. Komera (indie game developer in my old game dev group) and Fiction here on GAF. I don't know a single Native American guy online, at all, mixed or 100%.
Now that I think about it I know a lot of Koreans and japanese females across forums, but rarely any japanese guys. I don't know any native american woman outside of facebook and I see asians everyone in general as well as black guys, and its almost sad that I can almost always tell a black guy in a forum on gaming forums.

I didn't know fiction was black knew she was a she though. I don't think I've ever seen fiction post in here, only in girl gaf.

who do you think your girl turns to when thinks are down in your relationship and she at the bar with the girls who are dancin because they are single? And of course she's lonely...

She'll regret me that night, but one little white lie to save a relationship can't be the worst thing in the world...right?

In the world of predators, scavengers, and prey I'm just a little bit of the former...

Nah, my gf isn't dim enough to fall for any caliber of simp. Urkel putting on the Stephon mask only helps simps feel better about paying for drinks all night with a barry white voice.

Keep picking up those scraps tho, the world needs dung beetles.

kenDrake.jpg

Dark FaZe don't be lookin at me like dat, b

it aint going down like that

Imm0rt4l

who do you think your girl turns to when thinks are down in your relationship and she at the bar with the girls who are dancin because they are single? And of course she's lonely...

She'll regret me that night, but one little white lie to save a relationship can't be the worst thing in the world...right?

In the world of predators, scavengers, and prey I'm just a little bit of the former...

29003385.jpg

Imm0rt4l

Lmao damn. Don't y'all know simping makes the world go round.

If by makes the world go round you mean propagates a vicious cycle of attention starved women and false sense of ego in turn making it hard for the next legitimate guy to pursue without adhering to their bullshit; then yes it makes the world go round.

Slayven

If by makes the world go round you mean propagates a vicious cycle of attention starved women and false sense of ego in turn making it hard for the next legitimate guy to pursue without adhering to their bullshit; then yes it makes the world go round.

"Why can't i find a good man?"

Drake changed the simping game. He simped a dead woman, they said it was impossible. But he showed them wrong.

This nigga jus took bitchassedness in hip hop to a whole new level on this one b. Like son jus discovered new frontiers in softness that aint nobody EVER explored my nigga. I cant even believe what the fuck this dude sayin yo.

"When a good thing goes bad its not the end of the world...its jus the end of a world that you had wit one girl"

No dignity whatsoever b. None. ZERO son. Not a single solitary snowflake of fuckin decorum left in this nigga. I tried to type out the muthafuckin words to the hook n that delicate ass shit jus floated off the screen when I did it yo...so you jus gon have to listen to that shit yaself son. This nigga gotta orchard of pauses blossoming all over this muthafucka.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
can I buy her a present to show her my appreciation as well?

never buy a woman a gift unless there is a reason too. Spoiling women usually leads them to boredom and then they become sadist with your feelings since they take them for grants

funny thing with you fools is that you think we simps are thirsty when really, we cash out our investments on the regular

But don't worry moris ima fill up your cup before I fill hers up

And you can call it son, I don't really care for all that.

everybody this is the clean up man I was telling you about. The self Aware simp. He'll steal your girl by going shopping with her and buying her stuff while giving her "advice" she can do better than you. The best way to deal with them is put an easier lay in their sight and watch them change targets. because these guys will attempt to fuck just about anything with a pulse.

Slayven

never buy a woman a gift unless there is a reason too. Spoiling women usually leads them to boredom and then they become sadist with your feelings since they take them for grants

everybody this is the clean up man I was telling you about. The self Aware simp. He'll steal your girl by going shopping with her and buying her stuff while giving her "advice" she can do better than you. The best way to deal with them is put an easier lay in their sight and watch them change targets.

that sounds like why more work than it is worth. I understand it in principle, but the upfront investment is crazy high.

ReiGun

This nigga jus took bitchassedness in hip hop to a whole new level on this one b. Like son jus discovered new frontiers in softness that aint nobody EVER explored my nigga. I cant even believe what the fuck this dude sayin yo.

"When a good thing goes bad its not the end of the world...its jus the end of a world that you had wit one girl"

No dignity whatsoever b. None. ZERO son. Not a single solitary snowflake of fuckin decorum left in this nigga. I tried to type out the muthafuckin words to the hook n that delicate ass shit jus floated off the screen when I did it yo...so you jus gon have to listen to that shit yaself son. This nigga gotta orchard of pauses blossoming all over this muthafucka.

Fuck! lmao

drake+crying.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
that sounds like why more work than it is worth. I understand it in principle, but the upfront investment is crazy high.

thats the simp in them they go Hard as hell for any/all chicks except the chicks who go after them themselves. Its a self esteem thing.

Their weakness is they fall in and out of simp for girls easy. So you can distract them with easier prey (even though they will go just as hard to close the deal). Dude also said it himself they are part predator, scavenger, and prey bringing all those parts together while trying to hook up takes work ethic.

DominoKid

everybody this is the clean up man I was telling you about. The self Aware simp. He'll steal your girl by going shopping with her and buying her stuff while giving her "advice" she can do better than you. The best way to deal with them is put an easier lay in their sight and watch them change targets. because these guys will attempt to fuck just about anything with a pulse.

lmao this shit is straight out my roommate's playbook minus the buying shit part. one of my best friends from back home goes all out w/ the buying shit part tho lmao.

lmao i give Drake a pass for being a simp just because i can relate to his music generally.
we can all act like we aint had a moment of weakness where we felt like "man fuck that dude you with right now." sometimes he crosses the line w/ some shit i cant cosign though lol.

its that boyfriend #2, let me be your other man type shit that annoys me. thats the true sucker shit.

I'm sad to hear so many of you guys who can recall past simping. I've never bought a girl anything who wasn't my gf or in my family.

I got a couple free lunches from crazy office girl since she invited me and felt obligated. Reverse simping fo lyfe.

DominoKid

I'm sad to hear so many of you guys who can recall past simping. I've never bought a girl anything who wasn't my gf or in my family.

I got a couple free lunches from crazy office girl since she invited me and felt obligated. Reverse simping fo lyfe.

imagine double dating w/ a money simp as your partner in crime.
not a good look.
never made that mistake again.

What is this boyfriend #2 stuff you guys are talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_zeN3k6dL0

Slayven

thats the simp in them they go Hard as hell for any/all chicks except the chicks who go after them themselves. Its a self esteem thing.

Their weakness is they fall in and out of simp for girls easy. So you can distract them with easier prey (even though they will go just as hard to close the deal). Dude also said it himself they are part predator, scavenger, and prey bringing all those parts together while trying to hook up takes work ethic.

Hard out there for a simp.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

thanks man. I need this advice.

ReiGun

What would a Fortress of Simpitude or Simpcave be like?

Much like the Batcave is full of devices Batman took from his villains, the Simpcave would be covered with souvenirs of successful simping operations: the sweater she hugged you in after you comforted her all night following that one fight from her boyfriend, the receipts from the various gifts and dinners you gave her, a copy of the picture you took of her and her man after you dropped them off at the movies, etc. The Simpcomputer would be full of databases of various women's facebook, twitter, and instagram pages have a program that compiled the data and calculated the best possible gift and sensitive talk options for efficient simping. And of course, the Simpmobile: a state of the art car built to transport you across town at top speed the next time she's lonely and needs someone to watch movies with at 12:15 in the morning.

A simp's habitat can be anywhere. Money simps can range from wealthy to broke and live in homes that represent that. A simp can look like you or me and live in similar dwellings. A simp's actions are its only calling card and determining characteristic.

This has been Moris on behalf of Black Culture Gaf reminding you that, there's no need to try to be a pimp but there's reason to ever become a simp.

Confusing Thirsty for simpltons?

Not when the texts include these golden oldies:

"You still going out with that jerk *insert name here*?"

"*after hour-long conversation* why do you do this to yourself? You deserve better than that nigga, fo real"

"I just can't see how somebody could do that to someone like you :("

"If I was yo man, I would *insert Drake lyric*"

Kreed

The world of music would be a better place if a Big Ghost song review could accompany every Drake single.

Recon

Banned
What's the origin of the word "simp"?

Back in the 1970's, Hershey "Five Fingers" Jackson was at a loss at what to call his fellow pimp, Eugene "Baby Powder" Smith, who would try to make all his "Hos" like him, rather than respect him. After much disgust, "Five Fingers" casually remarked "That man is just a stupid Pimp. A Simp if you will". Thus Simp was birthed into life.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Back in the 1970's, Hershey "Five Fingers" Jackson was at a loss at what to call his fellow pimp, Eugene "Baby Powder" Smith, who would try to make all his "Hos" like him, rather than respect him. After much disgust, "Five Fingers" casually remarked "That man is just a stupid Pimp. A Simp if you will". Thus Simp was birthed into life.

it's an algamation of the words sissy and pimp.

Its gonna have multiple origins like the word "crip" in regards to the gang.

Top Bottom