• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Is Taylor Kitsch the current bland white IT star that no one really gives two fucks about? Has he replaced Channing Tatum and Sam Worthington already?

Channing Tatum has actually became pretty decent with 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike. He's not great or anything, but he's at least 4 or 5 Taylor Kitschs, or .4 Denzels.

Taylor Kitsch is...well, I don't wanna saw "what's his appeal" because I don't think he actually has a fanbase that can answer that.

Slayven

Channing Tatum has actually became pretty decent with 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike. He's not great or anything, but he's at least 4 or 5 Taylor Kitschs, or .4 Denzels.

Taylor Kitsch is...well, I don't wanna saw "what's his appeal" because I don't think he actually has a fanbase that can answer that.
He is one of those dude that gets a push for no good reason. He headline over half a billion dollars worth ofmovies just this year for no good reason.

At least Ryan Reynolds has a weird charm about him.

Artemisia

Banned
The same reason amerie wasn't. She isn't a diva/gimmick.

well amerie has a problem that janelle doesn't: she's shit.
WuwSR.gif

DominoKid

so theres a black panther cartoon on BET right now...
this looks like the cheapest POS ive seen for a comic book cartoon ever.
the voice cast is cool though.

ReiGun

Welcome to Marvel Knights Animation, the best motion comics initiative no one asked for.

The sad part is BP is among the better looking ones.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
People who come out of bars lookin' for some drama/altercation are the fuckin' worst.

just as bad as people going into bars and clubs doing the same shit. getting mad mugged by some dude from across the room is supposed to harsh my buzz or something?

just as bad as people going into bars and clubs doing the same shit. getting mad mugged by some dude from across the room is supposed to harsh my buzz or something?

Crossposted from girlgaf.

So there's a bar down the street. I fuckin' go there to get some food to go, by myself, shouldn't be a big deal right? Some woman comes out with her friend and boyfriend, is all "hi." I say "hi?" And as I'm walking in she says something like "dressing like that and being by yourself in America."

First of all, all I'm wearing are skinny jeans, micro suede fur boots and a motorcycle faux wool jacket and this asshole has tighter stuff on than me that's bright fucking red. No idea what the fuck her problem was. I expected to get hassled but not by a fucking woman, god damn. What was her problem.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
the voice cast is cool though.

I liked it but yeah the animation was ehh. Anyhow just more proof Marvel is sabotaging BP on purpose...

Man I leave for page of this thread you guys go half way on a back to the cRZA future.

Crossposted from girlgaf.

She may be getting the D, but she ain't getting the DR.

DR means Diamond Ring.

well amerie has a problem that janelle doesn't: she's shit.
WuwSR.gif

'Fuck outta here!

EDIT: I love watching the fight comps. on worldstar.. makes me feel young.

and that wonder woman cosplay is fine.. minus the weave.

Wanna trade? I hate my 3DS.

I'm on that boat, too.

Respek Knuckles

I just got Street Fighter X Tekken and itchin to play. It's only the second (physical) game I got for it and I've had the system for 6+ months tho..

Add me on PSN: Yoko337. I have SFxT on there too. (You should get UMVC3, too. It runs/looks amazing and has everything the console version has)

a Vita AND SFxT? smh

I still got hope for the Vita. I just hope Sony churns out the good stuff in the next year

Any of you guys pickin up halo ?

I am. But Gamestop left me a recorded voicemail, that I only got half of. It said that they either were not having a midnight launch because of the hurricane, or that they won't have my game because of the hurricane. Gotta call to find out what's what.

Onemic

I probably am, but a few weeks after release. I can finally take the dust off my 360 and *shiver* pay for live gold.

Slayven

My neighbor is having a cook out where several African American males are drinking from brown paper bags. Lord I hope I don't have to dial 911 today.

Mr.Fresh

I am. But Gamestop left me a recorded voicemail, that I only got half of. It said that they either were not having a midnight launch because of the hurricane, or that they won't have my game because of the hurricane. Gotta call to find out what's what.

I'm happy sandy hasn't effected the GameStop I usually go to. I have like 18 friends on XBL so you guys should add me.

I probably am, but a few weeks after release. I can finally take the dust off my 360 and *shiver* pay for live gold.

I just bought a month from 7-11 until the Black Friday deals pop up.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have to tip my hat to my co-worker. She has several dudes falling over themselves to do favors for her. So far I've seen at least 3 different simps come bring her lunch during the week (and that's only what I've seen from when she works in the same office as me) including today. And in return they get maybe 5 minutes of chit chat before she sends them on their way. She's also talked about dudes dropping her car off after taking it to the shop.

She's a black lady in her thirties and they're all brothers. She has mastered the game.

Kreed

Although to be fair, for him to survive one, sam had to take an L

That's pretty normal in horror movies that are aware of the "black dudes always die in horror movies" stereotype, casting multiple black actors/actresses so that they can freely kill off all the others except one.

Her man was peeping you probably.

She may be getting the D, but she ain't getting the DR.

DR means Diamond Ring.

That outfit doesn't sound at all questionable. Your not leaving out the part where there is a huge rip in the back of the jeans and half ya ass is hanging out ;)

Maybe she was covering up some insecurities.

What does that even mean?

I dunno, she had some ugly ass red jumpsuit on, maybe she was jelly of my style.

So I see nobody mentioned the current best in the game aka The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the muthafucka most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that nigga witta beatin vagina for a heart that you be hearin on the radio sandwiched between Katy Perry n Lady Gaga joints all day aka Justin Biebers beard n the only nigga on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the vagina nectar-garglin nigga who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....otherwise known as the Human Electric Slide... OctobVariesOwn, otherwise known as Drake.

C'mon ya'll. Dude be puttin' out songs for the females, that's some deep shit

Slayven

That's pretty normal in horror movies that are aware of the "black dudes always die in horror movies" stereotype, casting multiple black actors/actresses so that they can freely kill off all the others except one.
There are a series of black horror movies out there, college kids in a cabin in the woods. Which fails at jump, black people don't do woods.

There are a series of black horror movies out there, college kids in a cabin in the woods. Which fails at jump, black people don't do woods.

And Woods doesn't do black people. Also there couldn't be a Paranormal Activity with a black family. Once drawers and shit started opening up by themselves and knives and whatnot started going Matilda, tapes would've been left and the family would be at grandma's house.
I'm on that boat, too.

Add me on PSN: Yoko337. I have SFxT on there too. (You should get UMVC3, too. It runs/looks amazing and has everything the console version has)

I got you.

Slayven

And Woods doesn't do black people. Also there couldn't be a Paranormal Activity with a black family. Once drawers and shit started opening up by themselves and knives and whatnot started going Matilda, tapes would've been left and the family would be at grandma's house.

That Is what I been saying, you would see shit fly across the screen. Hear "Oh hell naw", then slamming door, and then 45 hours of the camera staring at the wall.

Top Bottom