• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, uh.

Small town Texas is PROBABLY a bad idea.

Just looking at google street view of that place makes me slightly uncomfortable.

I haven't had so many eyes on me since I was playing in college... If I wasn't there with some white friends, no doubt in my mind I would've got into some shit.

Ain't been there, but I have been to Vidor, TX which is...yeah, I'm not going there again. They even had a sign that said, "Don't let that sun catch your back, boy". I translated to that don't be in this area at nighttime, persons of color.

I mean, at least they upfront about it, gave a nigga a warning.

ReiGun

We need a Black-Gaf translator for the rest of the site's members. Urban Dictionary isn't enough anymore.

Neogaf can act like they don't know about simping but stories confirm a lot of people here are alllll about that life.

The more time they spend talking about the language is more time some of them avoid getting put on blast.

I'm chilling, tho.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
i went to McCallen for a mexican wedding once (I was the best man too) ... It didn't seem so bad but i think i saw only 10 white people there the whole time and one other black person who didn't take the trip down there with me....

Also some of the Chicanas down there were really cute.

I want to edit the Joe gif but I suck at photoshopping gifs so here was my idea

Replace the girl arguing with the guy with a MVC2 cabinet, he walks away
It flashes to the MVC2 GAME OVER screen
Joe walks over

Slayven

Ain't been there, but I have been to Vidor, TX which is...yeah, I'm not going there again. They even had a sign that said, "Don't let that sun catch your back, boy". I translated to that don't be in this area at nighttime, persons of color.

I mean, at least they upfront about it, gave a nigga a warning.
Waycross, GA had a sign that said "Don't let dark catch you in town."

We need a Black-Gaf translator for the rest of the site's members. Urban Dictionary isn't enough anymore.

The more time they spend talking about the language is more time some of them avoid getting put on blast.

I'm chilling, tho.
It smells of nervous laughter. I love it.

Top Bottom