• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

At least he did something. Yamcha was such a fuckin' pushover that Vegeta took his woman and Yamcha didn't even say shit."

What was so funny when Future Trunks showed up and they was waiting for the androids and they was talking about Bulma and her baby amd Yamacha was like "He is not my kid" all salty like.

BHZ Mayor

While we're on the subject of DBZ, I've begun to realize that Future Trunks' timeline makes no sense.

1. The Androids have been going around killing people for 20 years and somehow this doesn't end humanity or at the very least, they don't even get bored.

2. Being as their actually partially human, they somehow show no signs of aging.

3. Throughout the years, Future Gohan and Trunks just can't get strong enough to defeat the Androids, yet in the main timeline, one year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Room of Spirit and Time for purists) is enough for Present Gohan to not only become a Super Saiyan for the first time, but also become a Super Saiyan 2 and kill Cell at 9 years old, and enough for Trunks to be able to take on Cell's second form, with Cell being a much more powerful opponent than the Androids could ever hope to be.

4. While considering the above, also keep in mind that the Androids in the main timeline were stated to be even stronger than the ones in Trunks' timeline.

5. And apparently, the whole 'Saiyans get stronger after near death' thing just flies out the window as neither Future Gohan nor Trunks could achieve anything close to the above after consecutive years of getting their shit slapped around by the Androids, yet once again after that ONE YEAR of training, Trunks can dispatch of the 30-something year-old- but-still-look-like-teenagers-Androids like nothing.

Onemic

While we're on the subject of DBZ, I've begun to realize that Future Trunks' timeline makes no sense.

1. The Androids have been going around killing people for 20 years and somehow this doesn't end humanity or at the very least, they don't even get bored.

2. Being as their actually partially human, they somehow show no signs of aging.

3. Throughout the years, Future Gohan and Trunks just can't get strong enough to defeat the Androids, yet in the main timeline, one year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Room of Spirit and Time for purists) is enough for Present Gohan to not only become a Super Saiyan for the first time, but also become a Super Saiyan 2 and kill Cell at 9 years old, and enough for Trunks to be able to take on Cell's second form, with Cell being a much more powerful opponent than the Androids could ever hope to be.

4. While considering the above, also keep in mind that the Androids in the main timeline were stated to be even stronger than the ones in Trunks' timeline.

5. And apparently, the whole 'Saiyans get stronger after near death' thing just flies out the window as neither Future Gohan nor Trunks could achieve anything close to the above after consecutive years of getting their shit slapped around by the Androids, yet once again after that ONE YEAR of training, Trunks can dispatch of the 30-something year-old- but-still-look-like-teenagers-Androids like nothing.

And that is why DB > DBZ

Nakazato

so in the OT theres a story of an american that killing someone in japan. Maybe we're looking at the free mufasa thing the wrong way... maybe he killed someone and now hes on the run from the yakuza/Cops

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
so in the OT theres a story of an american that killing someone in japan. Maybe we're looking at the free mufasa thing the wrong way... maybe he killed someone and now hes on the run from the yakuza/Cops

mufasa was a brit. unless hes been lying to us to keep some sort of cover.

Slayven

Since the posts evaporated. I will say I don't like highlighting posted articles, because people tend to skim over the facts as is.

Since the posts evaporated. I will say I don't like highlighting posted articles, because people tend to skim over the facts as is.

There is certainly that risk, but to get the most readership possible, having a hook helps imo. And those first two paragraphs are particularly brutal.

"Light-skinned blacks have a 50% better chance of being hired then dark-skinned blacks"

I don't know how you find that statistic, but I'm taking any small victory after the fallout of DrakexChris Brown right now.

"Light-skinned blacks have a 50% better chance of being hired then dark-skinned blacks"

I don't know how you find that statistic, but I'm taking any small victory after the fallout of DrakexChris Brown right now.

I don't even like Drake but the idea of Chris getting fucked the hell up made me chuckle.

Better invest in that Michael Jackson surgery

4a94cd7037f79

Slayven

Oh damn Disney fucking crushed it tonight. Combining 8 mile with Tyler Perryism? My sides fucking hurt. Oh god, even Disney says negros can't be redeemed except through the power of spirituals and the lord.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Oh damn Disney fucking crushed it tonight. Combining 8 mile with Tyler Perryism? My sides fucking hurt. Oh god, even Disney says negros can't be redeemed except through the power of spirituals and the lord.

Wait, what

the rap pillow fight at the end was so hilarious. reminded me of that will smith rapping part from family guy

They went hard for a Disney flick. But I am glad dude is getting Disney money.

oh yeah for sure. i thought the truth kids bars were pretty decent for a rated G rap song. i thought we almost had these groups throwing styrofoam cups at eachother...so much tension in the end.

i have a thing for these disney original movies lol. i used to watch them when babysitting my bro and i grew to like their corniness over time

Left hand on the middle. Also, I hated when my bro would switch the controls in 007 where you had to use the yellow buttons. I'd just start playing and it tripped me out.

Lebron

like God intended

and when are you gonna make that top 50 thread? #streetiswaiting
Ah, I forgot to send Ply my final rar, derp. It should be almost ready, though.

Exactly.

I want to give a hearty fuck you to whomever thought the inputs for the "Shadows Of The Empire code" was funny, when they made it.
Holy shit, yes. The fact I still remember that mess to this day says something.

Top Bottom