• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Cliffy's argument was a bit shit, but ever since Unreal and UT '99, dude is ok in my book..

Frustrating those wannabe know it alls in gaming (skullgirls animation thread anyone?) Just made it so much better

some of those posts in the skullgirls thread were embarrassing. i'm glad the folks in the know came and shut it down.

If he responds I'll let him know his Hood Pass is in the mail.

HoodPass.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So did the premier of Heroes season 2. And we all know how that shit went down.
I drop by when I can, though. Drama queen? Was playing around, sorry.
Hey. Hey...me too. Don't take it to heart. I'm not a cyber bully like Moris.

Just wish we could see more of your posts spin. #onelove

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
True it's kind of easy to get caught up in all of that. Most of the time it's just alot of people making a big deal out of shit that isn't that bad.

Gears 1 was pretty good tho, Gears 2 I could see the hate....Gears 3 varies for people.

I love Gears 2 and 3, never played 1.

But I do guess I lean closer to a casual gamer.

So did the premier of Heroes season 2. And we all know how that shit went down.
Hey. Hey...me too. Don't take it to heart. I'm not a cyber bully like Moris.

Just wish we could see more of your posts spin. #onelove
It's all good. My sarcasm meter's been off for a few months, my fault.

Who else is hyped for Womb Raider?
Right here. I was hyped since day one, and I'm not even a Tomb Raider fan to begin with.

Other than that, I'm not really all too hyped for any upcoming games. Maybe Animal Crossing 3DS but that's it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I know right lol

no more glass ceilings bro
Right here. I was hyped since day one, and I'm not even a Tomb Raider fan to begin with.

Other than that, I'm not really all too hyped for any upcoming games. Maybe Animal Crossing 3DS but that's it.

Its the last game on my radar until later in the year.

I was sold early on too (despite the hilariously bad PR this game has had). I didn't like the old Tomb Raiders either so fuck it. My body is ready. #imustprotecther

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yo damn. She laid the murder game down. The Tomb Raider games were fun and the last one on XBLA/Google/whatever was greatness. This looks good.

ReiGun

Dude looks like he starts at unconscious and she just offs him just cause.

Also, tonight I learned spaghetti and crepes can give you the itis.

Slayven

Loved the Hiphop gamer video, he had a point. That is why I don't fuck with people that are into my given hobbies. You can't be happy about something. That si the main reason I stop going to comicboards. They are dominated by people that are only happy when miserable.

That cover...

I was studying real estate for a while 2007 to around 2011. Shit was crazy. People in lower middle class neighborhoods getting He-locks (home equity lines of credit) to buy Lambos and other crazy shit.

You wouldn't believe that such shitty houses in California were going for 5-7 hundred thousand.

FyreWulff

I knew the housing market was in for some shit when the house next door to us was sold for 90,000$.

Our house cost 35,000$.

Then the one across the street went for 120,000$.

The houses next to it are worth 40,000 and 38,000, respectively.

The next door to us house owner ended up just ditching her house and taking the default.

I knew the housing market was in for some shit when the house next door to us was sold for 90,000$.

Our house cost 35,000$.

Then the one across the street went for 120,000$.

The houses next to it are worth 40,000 and 38,000, respectively.

The next door to us house owner ended up just ditching her house and taking the default.

Where do you live?

I don't think I could get a 1 BDRM condo for less than 60 where I'm at.

FyreWulff

Where do you live?

I don't think I could get a 1 BDRM condo for less than 60 where I'm at.

This was Omaha, Nebraska.

3BR house, 2 story.

The apartment building I was last in (5 units) right before I came to Vancouver cost my landlord 80,000$ to buy.

Now I'm paying half of a 1400$ rent for a small apartment in Vancouver and it's like fuck. Where's all my money going

This was Omaha, Nebraska.

3BR house, 2 story.

The apartment building I was last in (5 units) right before I came to Vancouver cost my landlord 80,000$ to buy.

Now I'm paying half of a 1400$ rent for a small apartment in Vancouver and it's like fuck. Where's all my money going

Oh Nebraska......

How bout no.

FyreWulff

Oh Nebraska......

How bout no.

We live at the mercy of coasties not all collectively deciding on becoming landlord barons

I'm looking at places in Seattle, Bizzarro Vancouver, and Portland or anywhere Pacific Northwest-y after I'm done up here. It's not too bad in those places either for rent. Only thing is I'm not sure I like the fact that people tend to not have AC installed up here for summers.. (I have to stay within a daytrip of Real Vancouver per contract)

She don't need protection...

rambolararvuht.gif

ill redbox it

goddamn that's some reverse RE4 shit there

Onemic

We live at the mercy of coasties not all collectively deciding on becoming landlord barons

I'm looking at places in Seattle, Bizzarro Vancouver, and Portland or anywhere Pacific Northwest-y after I'm done up here. It's not too bad in those places either for rent. Only thing is I'm not sure I like the fact that people tend to not have AC installed up here for summers.. (I have to stay within a daytrip of Real Vancouver per contract)

goddamn that's some reverse RE4 shit there

Vancouver almost never gets above 20 degrees. AC is the last thing you need there.

If it weren't for blade mode Revengeance would barely be playable.

I'm still a Ninja Gaiden guy, but am waiting for the NG3 remix edition sigma 3 whateverdafuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom