• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

idk how people play every tekken game. it's my favorite fighting series...well the one i'm best at, but it doesn't change enough from game to game for me. i have to skip a few games and come back to it.

now when that tekken 7 (or whatever the next one is) drops tho...

This is Tekken Tag tho!

and yea I hear you, I didn't own 6 personally, but I had tekken 5 and t4:dr. If I was at tekken as I am with SF I'd be more compelled to get every title though, it's when you're very good at those kind of games that you can appreciate the nuances and then be able to discern the character tiers.

DominoKid

This is Tekken Tag tho!

and yea I hear you, I didn't own 6 personally, but I had tekken 5 and t4:dr. If I was at tekken as I am with SF I'd be more compelled to get every title though, it's when you're very good at those kind of games that you can appreciate the nuances and then be able to discern the character tiers.

i'm actually not a tag fan. my brain gets crossed up switching movesets because i play mostly by feel rather than by practice.

of course i'm also the odd tekken fan that liked 4. although i was very happy they returned to form w/ 5.
4 is fun to play because it's so un-tekken.

Imm0rt4l

A white friend of mine, she thinks the movie is total shit though, and said most of her black friends like it.

Haven't ate in that dump in like 3 years

I prefer Zaxbys, I'd go to Lee's Chicken before I go to KFC, or if I'm too cheap for Zaxbys.

Come at me.

KFC or Popeyes

Never had Zaxby's but I assume it's a lot like raising canes.

Oh lawd, you just reminded me I still haven't played sfxt 2013. I don't know how good/bad it is compared to the original. I'm tempted to give it a try, problem is my character is Dudley, I'm not trying to put money down for dlc on a game I may not continue to even play. I don't really want to see other people playing characters that I haven't got either.
I feel ya..The dlc should've been free.

A white friend of mine, she thinks the movie is total shit though, and said most of her black friends like it.

Haven't ate in that dump in like 3 years

I prefer Zaxbys, I'd go to Lee's Chicken before I go to KFC, or if I'm too cheap for Zaxbys.

Come at me.

Lee's Chicken? Those still exist? The one we had closed down back in 97. Not going to lie those hot wings was good as hell.

Edit: It got replaced by Miss Winfried Chicken, so it might just changed names. Havent ate there cause some nasty indians run it.

k80AzQU.gif

Honestly, how many of us here could even catch a chair one handed in the heat of a fight? I mean, I don't even think I could do it reliably when paying attention. Not to mention she also swatted one away and dodged another

idk how people play every tekken game. it's my favorite fighting series...well the one i'm best at, but it doesn't change enough from game to game for me. i have to skip a few games and come back to it.

now when that tekken 7 (or whatever the next one is) drops tho...

it's like every other popular series, the more hardcore you are, the more changes you notice, so yeah, it does feel like a lot has changed to some peopleq.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I did, but the Mexican part.....ZZZzzzzzZZ.

I did as well, made it threw the main story anyway.

those side missions to unlock the extra customs were bs.

The Mexican part was actually my favorite. also game had an amazing soundtrack.

oh, and gawddamn at that table throwing chick. lmfao

This El Shaddi game s some weird shit. Lucifer talking to god on an iPhone crazy colors, and music. I'm halfway through chapter 2 and I think the music in the chapter is some African children's choir.

But I will say I'm getting my $3 worth.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
You know, forever I wanted to understand why some of you all would let shit get to you in some of these race threads. The artist in me is shaking my head hard as hell in the skullgirls gb thread. Christ...

I'm all about being an intelligent consumer, but bloody hell... -_-

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Throwing PD under the bus? Stereotypical diversion method detected.

EDIT: fucking died @ 'stolen fantasies'

We usually get a lot of traffic on the weekends so the low numbers make sense since it went up on a Tuesday but.......the last podcast was the Wii U of So Well Spoken.

Wii UPodcast #6 ain't got no gamesDY.

If you're gonna tell me that the company is unable to offer me a raise or a full time position due to budget constraints, don't then hire another temp and then send 3 separate emails detailing the promotions of 5 members of upper management within 2 days.

I'm just waiting til my contract ends at this point. This place can eat all the dicks.

Slayven

If you're gonna tell me that the company is unable to offer me a raise or a full time position due to budget constraints, don't then hire another temp and then send 3 separate emails detailing the promotions of 5 members of upper management within 2 days.

I'm just waiting til my contract ends at this point. This place can eat all the dicks.

Managers be honest to someone that effect their jobs? You are asking too much.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Man they fucked you hard on the long con. Sorry to hear it but I'm not surprised considering your previous posts.

Managers be honest to someone that effect their jobs? You are asking too much.

My direct supervisor has been totally upfront, honest and sympathetic. If not for her I would have said 'fuk all your moms' and left. She went to bat for me when they let people go, she got me in position to be hired full time but the actual hiring is done above her and they're the ones just lying to my face.

Every department is running way under staffed and every supervisor is begging for more help but the higher ups say 'deal with it' and give raises and promotions to convince upper management to stay.

Slayven

My direct supervisor has been totally upfront, honest and sympathetic. If not for her I would have said 'fuk all your moms' and left. She went to bat for me when they let people go, she got me in position to be hired full time but the actual hiring is done above her and they're the ones just lying to my face.

Every department is running way under staffed and every supervisor is begging for more help but the higher ups say 'deal with it' and give raises and promotions to convince upper management to stay.

I never understood that, fuck the people that do the work and reward the ones that jsut send emails all day.

I never understood that, fuck the people that do the work and reward the ones that jsut send emails all day.

One of the overpaid Loan Officers 'resigned' last week. Dude was easily making twice what he should and still said fuck it. And no one has felt any impact of him not being here.

One of the low level loan originators bounced.....loans are now 3 weeks backed up and we had to bring in a temp to straighten things up.

One of the overpaid Loan Officers 'resigned' last week. Dude was easily making twice what he should and still said fuck it. And no one has felt any impact of him not being here.

One of the low level loan originators bounced.....loans are now 3 weeks backed up and we had to bring in a temp to straighten things up.

If you don't mind my asking where do you work? If you don't want to post in the thread you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom