• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It'll be interesting to see how sales numbers stack up this holiday between the big 3. I won't be getting a Wii U but I'm definitely going to grab a 3DS at some point.

Onemic

That Podcast is so full of hate. Book of Eli was an entertaining film!

oh snap, didn't know some of my pop offs were included in the podcast. Sneaky ass moris
mad.gif

Book of Eli sux

I feel like I should tip our delivery guy. Dude's baller. Hides packages from sight, leaves them on the back porch since we live on a busy street, gets heavy ass shit to the door.

Slayven

oh snap, didn't know some of my pop offs were included in the podcast. Sneaky ass moris
mad.gif

Book of Eli sux
Yes it does

I'm glad to hear that Book of Eli was good. I've been waiting for it to get to 3 dollars in the discount DVD bin at Wal-Mart before I see it
Wait until you can get it in a 2 pack with Deep Blue Sea, at least then you will get one good movie.

I feel like I should tip our delivery guy. Dude's baller. Hides packages from sight, leaves them on the back porch since we live on a busy street, gets heavy ass shit to the door.

TD let you get the diesel hitachi? Be careful, I heard the clutch is really easy to burn out.

DominoKid

3 chapters into El Shaddai. Between the platforming and the combat, I'm pretty sure I've died more times already than I did in Bayonetta. The combat is real iffy. Good thing there's no penalty for dying.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Cliffy didn't bring shit, especially when he brought up TF2 as an example, compared to anything EA has done. I've played TF2 since it released and haven't paid for a single solitary game changing update, nor have I had to pay for the extra shit they do on holidays. All free. Paying for items in TF2 doesn't do anything except make you look fly, or help you get shit faster than you normally would playing. All of that is balanced with the trading system itself.

Miss me with economics 101.

Onemic

S2 and S5 are definitely not better than S3...

S2 is by far the worst season of the series.

Cliffy didn't bring shit, especially when he brought up TF2 as an example, compared to anything EA has done. I've played TF2 since it released and haven't paid for a single solitary game changing update, nor have I had to pay for the extra shit they do on holidays. All free. Paying for items in TF2 doesn't do anything except make you look fly, or help you get shit faster than you normally would playing. All of that is balanced with the trading system itself.

Miss me with economics 101.

Dude was just straight trollin'. Loved it.

Will say though, although he made good points in some areas of the blog, for the most part his argument was pretty shit.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Cliffy's argument was a bit shit, but ever since Unreal and UT '99, dude is ok in my book..

Frustrating those wannabe know it alls in gaming (skullgirls animation thread anyone?) Just made it so much better

Slayven

Cliffy's argument was a bit shit, but ever since Unreal and UT '99, dude is ok in my book..

Frustrating those wannabe know it alls in gaming (skullgirls animation thread anyone?) Just made it so much better

Dude me and Dy could totally do Call of Duty: African American Operations 3 for 100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom