• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt any of you gerls have a Rii U because it doesnt have Madden yet but if any of you do happen to have one you should add Satchy to your friends list so we can play monster hunter together

first i will become the HEAD NEGRESS of monster hunter, then i will become the HEAD NEGRESS of neogaf

You're in Sony territory.

im the HEAD NEGRESS of Journey

journey-walkthrough-screenshot.gif

36 on the color chart

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i doubt any of you gerls have a Rii U because it doesnt have Madden yet but if any of you do happen to have one you should add Satchy to your friends list so we can play monster hunter together

first i will become the HEAD NEGRESS of monster hunter, then i will become the HEAD NEGRESS of neogaf

You better run dual blade or hunting horn satch. But yeah I'm not jumping on the Wii u for monster hunter

ReiGun

I hope all three consoles actually end up feeling unique this gen. I need something to justify my buying all three beyond "I like spending money."

I hope all three consoles actually end up feeling unique this gen. I need something to justify my buying all three beyond "I like spending money."

I feel like you only need to buy two. Personally, I already have a Wii U, so PS4 is my next buy (waiting to see what it gets first, though...).

Kreed

You're in Sony/Microsoft territory.

Fixed.

I will probably give the Wii U a look once Bayonetta 2 comes out (hopefully Platinum blesses the system with Vanquish and a proper successor to God Hand), but right now there's nothing I want on the system.

FyreWulff

Yep, I hope they're all actually unique this time. The 360 and PS3 being so close led to both of them being underutilized by multiplats.

If they're unique this time, things are much better and there's more justification to owning more than 2 than "I like some of my boxes green and the other ones a bit smaller with 10 logos on them"

BHZ Mayor

Chances are I'm going PS4 and Wii U this gen

I might do this too. After GTA imma be PSVITA & 3DS only until some games come out for PS4 and Wii U. I might keep my PS3 though just I'm case Persona 5 decides to come out.

Right now I'm PS360 but it feels pretty pointless tbh.

Well, I don't give a damn about Halo anymore, and if Judgement is the future of that series, Gears too. Might be PS4/Wii-U this time, man

Joining the "possibly PS4/Wii U" club. Not at launch though. It depends on the price and what games are out when I get a PS4, and I definitely won't be getting the Wii U until after a 3D Mario is out.

I got a Wii U. It's the best universal remote that can play games I've ever owned. My kids and I are ready for that Lego city undercover though.

The ps4 and 720 are still up in the air for me though. I want to get a steambox if that ever turns out to be something I could get some value out of.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
PC and *insert console here* are all you really need, imo
PC and PS4 for me, probably. Though I won't be a day 1 PS4, probably get it this time next year. I'm content with a lot of my Steam games for now and have a huge backlog on PS3 to get through.

For now I am definitely grabbing a 3DS for my birthday at the end of the month. So many good digital ports (Almost all the zeldas since they just added oracle of seasons/time) and RPGs I really can't resist.

Onemic

Will probably get a PS4 and maybe a WiiU if it actually manages to get some games. Once that Occulus Rift comes out though, Im coppin that. That's the real next gen.

FreeMufasa

I'll probably get a ps3 or 360 when next gen drops and get on next gen in a few years. Only thing I hate about doing this this gen is I'll only be getting 50% with most games since online will be dead.

RedSwirl

Trying to build a new PC this year. I'll probably have to get a Wii U by default when Smash 4 hits. Depends on how similar the 3DS version is.

harSon

Banned
Well, I don't give a damn about Halo anymore, and if Judgement is the future of that series, Gears too. Might be PS4/Wii-U this time, man

I'm going to get both an Xbox 3 and a Playstation 4, because I know for a fact that there's going to be exclusive games for both system that I'm going to want, so I'll save myself the trouble of being pissed at exclusives and port begging and simply have all my bases covered.

I just recently got back into gaming though (like 2 weeks ago? So maybe it's just a fad like the other times I got back in), but it's been PC gaming though...

ReiGun

Getting Wii U (dat Bayonetta 2). Waiting until the 720 is unveiled before making a decision on the other two. I know they'll have games I want eventually (all systems have games I want eventually. Hence my nasty habit of buying them all), but I prefer they actually be shown before getting too excited. I normally wait a year after launch before making a decision.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm waiting. I'll get a WiiU because of Platinum games and upgrade my pc. I've been burnt by to many launch systems and one to many of my fav series have gone to hell over the course of this generation. I'm also tired of paying for live, so I dunno at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom