• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
VMYYM5O.gif

oh Iggy

she aint got no booty

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
PC and *insert console here* are all you really need, imo

PC and Nintendo console and handheld is what I'm probably going to end up with.

Gets you Nintendo's sick first-party output, a ton of great japanese third party games, and the PC picks up almost everything worth owning on the western side

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
but ai /= physics. All I need is a digital girl shaking her ass. She doesn't have to do anything else. Just shake shake.

Shake.

Somethin tells me we're gonna need more black devs for improved cheek physics. Dem white and japanese boys ain't doin it right.

Guess it'll be all up to me.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Getting a PS4 this Xmax is pretty much a foregone conclusion for me at this point. Only thing that would deter me would be a ridiculous price -- which given all the positive press Sony has been getting lately, isn't likely. They don't want to destroy the momentum they've built up.

Gotta be Latina.

EDIT: She's Aussie? WhaaaA?

Getting a PS4 this Xmax is pretty much a foregone conclusion for me at this point. Only thing that would deter me would be a ridiculous price -- which given all the positive press Sony has been getting lately isn't likely. They don't want to destroy the momentum they've built up.

$400 is my guess

Isnt that well known?

My NJ education FTW

Oh and for the lurkers, more proof not listen to the hype in this thread when it comes to video games.

iOAyvoPaqtL9D.png

For further proof see PS Vita

Konami and Kojima both said they're happy with MGS:R's sales and that they've exceed their expectation. I'm going to trust their word more than this EA cat...

Rice a new meme or folks just being racist?

Are you talking about that thread with the naked racist lady screaming on the train?

She screams 'give me rice!' or something like that over and over again, she's obviously off becuase before that she says 'nigger you in the ass you beaner!' It's either nonsense or some next level hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom