• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Are you talking about that thread with the naked racist lady screaming on the train?

She screams 'give me rice!' or something like that over and over again, she's obviously off becuase before that she says 'nigger you in the ass you beaner!' It's either nonsense or some next level hate.

I didn't even notice, I was too busy laughing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah it's almost a slap in the face. If so many people didn't play XBL I wouldn't even bother with it. Microsoft trollin'.

ReiGun

Cool I am actually making note and shit for this. I just remembered some deliciously subtle racism from back in the day.

Sweet. My preparation has pretty much been reading Don Mcgregor's Black Panther stuff. lol I'm almost at the issue where he fights the Klan and I'm excited.

Slayven

Sweet. My preparation has pretty much been reading Don Mcgregor's Black Panther stuff. lol I'm almost at the issue where he fights the Klan and I'm excited.

It is a right passage that every black superhero has to fight the clan or hate groups.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah it's almost a slap in the face. If so many people didn't play XBL I wouldn't even bother with it. Microsoft trollin'.

If you want free points you're way better off just using Bing Rewards for a couple weeks.

20 points is a joke.

DominoKid

Elle got Nicki Minaj looking damn near white in their new issue.

Nicki-Minaj-ELLE2.jpg

still hnnngh tho.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
hey man I not even mad at the magazine these "stars" dye their hair blonde and do tons of ad's where they allow themselves to lightened. If anything blame the star for not saying something publicly or privately to stop it.

Gorillaz

Alicia Keys is in a pretty good place to setup and be "that" flagship female for minorities. Don't know if she is consistent enough to do it tho

#8 General Discussion Prof Beef
#9 In The Workplace Dark Faze & Prof Beef
#10 General Discussion
#11 General Discussion Bish &
#12 Comic Books/Comic Slay & Reigun &Riovane
#13 General Discussion
#14 General Discussion

#15 Minorities In Media Harson & Topher
#16 General Discussion
#17 General Discussion

Bolded all need people. First come first served.

If Reigun can't make it tomorrow we'll need someone to jump in. Riovane I added you to the comic book ep since onemic, Immortal, DY and myself don't know that much on the subject.

Nakazato

I might miss #10 life got crazy working gig after gig after gig been nice

Edit...

Im at the point where i think devo should break slay off so he can stop simpin

Spinluck

What I don't get is all the social anxiety of going to the movies alone.

You're in a dark room, with a bunch of strangers, staring at a screen for a couple hours. STFU and watch the movie. Put your damn phone away. Stop talking to your friend about "OMG what was that about!?", how about you watch the movie and find out, sister.

The one exception being Tyler Perry movies on opening night, because it's 99% black people, and we're all gonna be talking all the time.

I never went to a Tyler Perry movie on opening night, but the one time I did go to see one in theaters was with my ex (who was white lol). And we sat in back of a group that snuck in KFC in. I shit you not, I didn't see the logo on the bucket, but I know KFC chicken smell anywhere.

EDIT: I saw Looper and The Dark Knight Rises alone. Lol

Gorillaz

oh yeah, i was supposed to post about the movies alone thing... last movie i saw alone was Power Rangers: The Movie

if XBL is still $ and PSN is still free, i'm done with Microsoft. i've been telling my friends all year too.

Don't hold your breath on PSN being purely free. Netflick might be safe and there is a small chance online gaming could be free again, but I know they see MS bringing in all that money on Live.

Bey is kind her own thing, she filling in that diva role that GaGa is too fucking weird to do.

What happened to Monica?

Plus Bey is quick to point out she's multiracial i.e not that black. I doubt she'd want to represent the minorities for fear of alienating some of her fanbase. Which is what happened to Monica. She's too black. Dating C-Murda put her in semi ratchet territory.

Anyone here with someone gay in their fam?
Just my aunt with 2 adopted kids.

I got 2 cousins living that life. 1 in ATL, 1 in Cali. The 1 in Cali trying to settle down with his dude. The 1 in the ATL is all over the place with his.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Are you talking about that thread with the naked racist lady screaming on the train?

She screams 'give me rice!' or something like that over and over again, she's obviously off becuase before that she says 'nigger you in the ass you beaner!' It's either nonsense or some next level hate.
I honestly thought it was some kind of strange, non-consentual performance art.

Waking in the morning to Saints Row 4 announcement, coming in Augst

According to the official Facebook page for the title, the head of the Saints has been elected President of the United States, leading the charge against an alien force in a struggle to save humanity. Players will "wield gargantuan superpowers" and have an "arsenal of alien weaponry and technology" at their disposal, as well as superpower abilities to leap buildings, outrun enemies and use telekinesis.

Amaziiiiiiing
KuGsj.gif

I love this franchise. They helped me get over the super-serious disappointment that was GTAIV. If GTAV doesn't deliver, then thankfully this will be here to fill the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom