• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Slay is gone...fuck Dr. Doom.

AcqsiSm.jpg

Kreed

My mom was raised Brethren complete with wonderful rules like "Women should never open their mouths during church, should wear hats because they are unworthy of showing the top of their head to the heavens, should wear dresses that extend down the the ankles, etc".

One thing I never liked about Christian religions when I went to church was picking and choosing rules from the Bible they want to follow but completely ignoring others. No one ever has a good reason why they follow ridiculous x rule but not even more ridiculous y rule.

One thing I never liked about Christian religions when I went to church was picking and choosing rules from the Bible they want to follow but completely ignoring others. No one ever has a good reason why they follow ridiculous x rule but not even more ridiculous y rule.

For those of us who grew up in the "black" church you might get a kick out of this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_7ulqljPo4

They also have a part 2 and 3. I'm at work so if the link doesn't work let me know.

so the multi is good huh?

lol

Tomb Raider multiplayer graphics are probably the worst of any game this gen. It's pretty clearly outsourced.

If you can look past that though and care only about the gameplay then it's a surprisingly solid multiplayer experience with good map design, decent depth in terms of customization, and pretty solid matchmaking and net code.

No surprise that it's similar to uncharted, but it being slightly more grounded in terms of movement creates less of a circus.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol

Tomb Raider multiplayer graphics are probably the worst of any game this gen. It's pretty clearly outsourced.

If you can look past that though and care only about the gameplay then it's a surprisingly solid multiplayer experience with good map design, decent depth in terms of customization, and pretty solid matchmaking and net code.

No surprise that it's similar to uncharted, but it being slightly more grounded in terms of movement creates less of a circus.

I don't like how they changed the controls either. All of a sudden you need to press buttons to get into cover, there's a sprint function, melee charge-attack, grenade launchers, etc. Weapons behave differently too.

Also, with the customization you have to unlock weapons and gear TWICE for both of the factions you work between (survivors/bandits). Nothing like spending credits on the same shit for a different skin.

The core gameplay has the right idea - and it could be good or even great if they gave the appropriate amount of fucks, but they didn't. Some of the maps allow teams to never even leave their spawns, its a massive dropoff graphically, and lobbies take forever. It could've been good, it still has a chance to be, but as is now.... naw.

ME3 set a bar when it comes to singleplayer games with "tacked on" multiplayer.

So my wife just calls me this morning saying she wants to go shopping for a new bedroom set this weekend. I ask why. She says she wants to upgrade from our Queen size to a King. I say what's the problem with our current bed? Her reply: I need more space I'm tired of you sleeping all over me having them sex dreams and dry humping me all night.... :/

I have no recollection of said dreams nor do I think I dry hump her all night. Has anyone else received similar complaints from a significant other?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So my wife just calls me this morning saying she wants to go shopping for a new bedroom set this weekend. I ask why. She says she wants to upgrade from our Queen size to a King. I say what's the problem with our current bed? Her reply: I need more space I'm tired of you sleeping all over me having them sex dreams and dry humping me all night.... :/

I have no recollection of said dreams nor do I think I dry hump her all night. Has anyone else received similar complaints from a significant other?
Hahaha. My first impression would have been that this is a ploy by her to get a new bed except for the fact that I have been told I have done this from time to time...

Nope. Been told I throw some mean elbows though.

Nakazato

Lol

I've been told I "grab things". I only remember once waking up in the middle of the night with a handful of breast

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Bless the colonel and his delicious chicken breastessuss

That's it. I'm going to KFC this weekend. JUST to mess with BCT GAF.

I'll go to the one that's ran by by a pretty much all asian staff. There's a cute manager there who gave me free chicken. The girlfriend doesn't need to know that I flirted with a KFC chick to get her free food. ^_^

Throw a rock at him

Can you blame him? A man can only control himself but so much when in the proximity of such a rare beauty.

Does that meet king crabs standards, or do I have to go deeper down the rabbit hole?

Slay found where you live? Better lock them doors.

Missed these.

We recorded him. He was fucked up on something. He drew our attention by yelling "I GOT FUCKING TORTILLAS ASSHOLE!" Then he went over to a place to stare at himself in a window. Started stretching, danced a little. Walked over to a store to wave at the employees. We think he really wanted someone to come out and fight him. Walked away from that place, shadow boxed then started dancing again. This is when we got some good footage of him dancing with his jacket, baring his ass and then he just had enough and walked off. We should gif it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom