• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Black-GAF have any solutions or razor bumps?

Cause goddamn :-(

"Skin tight," white canister for regular application or the extra strength liquid when they're getting out of hand.

I've got the horrible combination of sensitive skin and facial hair as coarse and thick as head hair.

Bout to get a baller titanium steel razor and start going Don Draper on it and see if that helps over these disposable razors.

Can someone find me that comic about reverse racism, with the white kid stepping on the black kid's shoulders?

I need it to prove to a friend that gender blindness (or any other form of blindness) is the wrong way to deal with discrimination.

Gonna need some food and a couple beers before I edit this one. Shit got reckless.

edit: someone other than me should bump that podcast thread, I'll probably wait til Tuesday or Wednesday to upload this one.

ReiGun

Podcast was too real.

There was a segment I couldn't really participate on account of my having never been banned. /not-so-stealth brag

I think it was perfect

only issue is that onemic and reigun are the same person

What? I don't sound nothing like that man.

We may need to delete some of this segment on our experiences being banned from gaf. Maybe have Bish give it a once over or something before we upload it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Late march / early April is going to be godlike for Netflix subscribers.

Mad Men season 5 on March 25th. On March 30th, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Batman Beyond, and the Brave and the Bold will go up. Also a ton of CN like Adventure Time and Adult Swim shows like Boondocks.

Quit cable over a year ago and it continues to pay in dividends. Only regret is missing Game of Thrones but I just watch that at a friend's house anyway.

You missin out, GoT is the truth. Dat Daenerys Targaryen!

Without a doubt, Timbo. Though personally, I feel like Neptunes really only fit Clipse.

Yeah it's easily Timbo, but JT did have a few good tracks with Neptunes (Why we still callin them that? Chad hasn't made beats in a while, dude is a family man).

-Like I love You
-Senorita

But the timbo hits...bananas

-Cry Me A River
-All of FS/LS (quite literally minus All Over Again)
-All of 20/20

Yeah Timbaland by a large margin. Way I Are, yo.

Yessir! I don't even like Keri's vocals but she is the perfect fit for this beat. I couldn't imagine any other chick singing. With that said, in regards to JT I won't front. Like I Love You is just ridiculous. I listen to that more than Cry Me A River, but probably it's because I'm currently dating and *knock on wood* never reaching the break up phase. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom