• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That gif is nuts. Battlefield always has crazy shit like that. Reminds me of LoopZooks in BF1942: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-wFI9vTqto

I am also capped by those responsibility chains. Most of my refund went into the deposit and furnishing for my new apartment.
I swear weed must be part of the SR dev teams 'inspiration'
That's why SR is fun. They don't take themselves super seriously and just create whatever they thing will have the most crazy, fun gameplay.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Waking in the morning to Saints Row 4 announcement, coming in Augst

According to the official Facebook page for the title, the head of the Saints has been elected President of the United States, leading the charge against an alien force in a struggle to save humanity. Players will "wield gargantuan superpowers" and have an "arsenal of alien weaponry and technology" at their disposal, as well as superpower abilities to leap buildings, outrun enemies and use telekinesis.

Amaziiiiiiing
KuGsj.gif

I love this franchise. They helped me get over the super-serious disappointment that was GTAIV. If GTAV doesn't deliver, then thankfully this will be here to fill the void.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

more like Acid. Also GTAIV was great I stood by my cousin cause the Irish girl never put out and I still don't regret that decision. I do feel bad I chose the cop brother over the junkie though...

FyreWulff

Waking in the morning to Saints Row 4 announcement, coming in Augst

According to the official Facebook page for the title, the head of the Saints has been elected President of the United States, leading the charge against an alien force in a struggle to save humanity. Players will "wield gargantuan superpowers" and have an "arsenal of alien weaponry and technology" at their disposal, as well as superpower abilities to leap buildings, outrun enemies and use telekinesis.

Amaziiiiiiing
KuGsj.gif

I love this franchise. They helped me get over the super-serious disappointment that was GTAIV. If GTAV doesn't deliver, then thankfully this will be here to fill the void.

heh

The only good thing to come out of this morning was dat SR4. Because gentlemen and ladies im back in the fucking tag office for round 2. So I was told that instead of paying the 432 dollars i had to pay 711 and then wait for them to give me a check for the difference. Even though i have an appeal approved i have to wait for them to give me money on the difference. I just dont get it. So its been 2 hours and im waiting on the county bookkeeper to give me money. Just another adventure for a brother in the south.

DominoKid

damn i want a textured afro like this so bad. how do i do it?
or is it just one of those things where you have to be blessed w/ good hair.

gold-digger1.gif

(also lol nosepicker lol)

Slayven

The only good thing to come out of this morning was dat SR4. Because gentlemen and ladies im back in the fucking tag office for round 2. So I was told that instead of paying the 432 dollars i had to pay 711 and then wait for them to give me a check for the difference. Even though i have an appeal approved i have to wait for them to give me money on the difference. I just dont get it. So its been 2 hours and im waiting on the county bookkeeper to give me money. Just another adventure for a brother in the south.

Like that episode of Martin where he tries to renew his license.

Like that episode of Martin where he tries to renew his license.

Brother my life is a damn dramedy.

Meet Rio a thirtysomething black/puerto rican security officer and Iraqi war vet and his lovely 40 something Caucasian fiancee who happens to be a nurse living it up in a small rascist town in the south. Watch as they battle with interracial relationships, gated community living, health issues and the ever changing social every Thursday night on UPN. This fall you will love laugh and cheer at Southern Hospitality a new show from the creators of Homeboys from Outer Space.

Slayven

Meet Rio a thirtysomething black/puerto rican security officer and Iraqi war vet and his lovely 40 something Caucasian fiancee who happens to be a nurse living it up in a small rascist town in the south. Watch as they battle with interracial relationships, gated community living, health issues and the ever changing social every Thursday night on UPN. This fall you will love laugh and cheer at Southern Hospitality a new show from the creators of Homeboys from Outer Space.

What washed up black celebrity will play your boss or wacky neighbor?

Zep

Banned
damn i want a textured afro like this so bad. how do i do it?
or is it just one of those things where you have to be blessed w/ good hair.

During college, I got mine like that from not washing it. My hair naturally locked itself and gave that look. Not sure this works for everyone though, my hair goes curly when it grows out.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i fucking lost it at homeboys in outer space.

Onemic

Might not be able to make this one. Still not home and probably wont be for the next 2 hours or so. At best I'll be 45min - an hour late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom