• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get into game of thrones. It looks like a soap opera with swords and shit.

tumblr_mj4h5wnpZr1s6e3sto1_400.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
@game of thrones: I can't really comment on what it would be like for a fresh viewer, as my love for the series is mainly inspired from being a fan of the books.

Does Black-GAF have any solutions or razor bumps?

Cause goddamn :-(

switch to a single bladed razor if possible. multi-bladed razors like the mach 3 or fusion will make things worse.

there are also bump solutions (I use bump patrol) that work great to reduce them.
shave every day also. skipping days will make it worse.

Spinluck

"Skin tight," white canister for regular application or the extra strength liquid when they're getting out of hand.

I've got the horrible combination of sensitive skin and facial hair as coarse and thick as head hair.

Bout to get a baller titanium steel razor and start going Don Draper on it and see if that helps over these disposable razors.

Yea thanks, I'll look into it.

I've been using this blue stuff that this local black barber shops sold. And it would only work like half the time.

I use an Electric razor that cuts down about 90% of my razor bumps.

I've been using one as of late and it's definitely an improvement, but I have to shave like literally every night for it to be an effective method.

Switch to a DE Razor and shaving with hot water (in the shower). You will rarely get these.

switch to a single bladed razor if possible. multi-bladed razors like the mach 3 or fusion will make things worse.

there are also bump solutions (I use bump patrol) that work great to reduce them.
shave every day also. skipping days will make it worse.

Alright, thanks for the advice, guys.

Hopefully all these different methods work. Lol.

I managed to beat razor bumps by

-ditching all razors and switching to a machine (wahl or andis)
-letting my facial hair grow out slightly past 5oclock shadow before the nxt shave
-exfoliate like a mother-

i beat razor bumps(no joke) by using a straight razor. I still use my gilette shaving gel and a sensitive skin after shave. But cleaning the skin constantly is a way to go. Hot water is a must.

I've seen single blade being mentioned in a lot of places online too. Sucks when the next great thing is bad for you. Life in the minority!

Gorillaz

Byakuya769's avy reminded me Luther.

Finally watched it on netflicks (the first season so far) and got damn it's pretty good. BCT needs to check that shit out

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Man fuck st Patrick day. I spent 30 dollars on covers for fire hazard crowded bars, I didn't get any chicks numbers. Then I spent another 60 at the strip club between fee's and drinks..... And that shit was wack too since it was all B & C squad strippers tonight. Then to top it off I been drinking so long I have transitioned into a hangover. And it was fucking snowing.....

God yes gettin ready for work/driving will post better answer later.
Now that I am settled in at the job, long story short IMO the best sandbox game this generation and one of my games of the year. If you get a chance snatch up the full package edition that gives more bang for your buck. Truly a solid experience and one that you will not forget anytime soon.
Never seen the series but i love the Hunter X Hunter Manga/Anime, i heard good things! Gonna try and watch this week.

yuyug.png

My circle have all watched it beginning to end and even though we disagree on where the series should have ended.(Youll get what I mean) We all agree its one of the better shonen animes out. It kept me personally entertained that I watched the chinese knockoff editions where they mixed up the names that I still got mad enjoyment from it.

Folks it feels strange to be up this early at work on first shift. I swear its damn jarring. There is so much going on with everything and everyone and this is a sunday morning mind you. I pretty much been refreshing this thread and watching TheCringeChannel on YT and watching random music videos as well. I watched one vid that had me rolling basically there is a game show called The Moment of Truth.

Life Ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom