• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazinAm

#struggledock

IKCwFMAl.jpg
If you had teeth marks on the dock that would be a real struggle.
Some kids need their asses beat. Those girls might fit that description.

But who knows. It's all speculation without knowing specific details.....

Edit: On a lighter note (shamelessly stolen from NBA-Gaf):

ihLrJ4yO2wicD.gif

I guess uploading it to Facebook was the irresponsible part.

Also that gif.

Slayven

Anyone heard about this movement of black men that go to Brazil to find women, because north american black women are too opinionated for them?

harSon

Banned
Anyone heard about this movement of black men that go to Brazil to find women, because north american black women are too opinionated for them?

I support this movement, not because I agree with them, but the fact that Brazilian women are bad as fuck. I was in heaven when i went to Salvador last year to visit a friend. Can't wait to go back next summer for the World Cup.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Shhhh man ..... I mean no of course not.... thats silly.... why would anyone go to Brazil for bunda. When we can stay in America and pay child support....

bad JoKe aside its just wish fulfillment based on fantasy. If African American males really were leaving the country to look for foreign women you would hear stories about them going to DR where the currency converts better for American money and it doesn't cost 3000 for your average 1 way ticket

Slayven

Shhhh man ..... I mean no of course not.... thats silly.... why would anyone go to Brazil for bunda. When we can stay in America and pay child support....

bad JoKe aside its just wish fulfillment based on fantasy. If African American males really were leaving the country to look for foreign women you would hear stories about them going to DR where the currency converts better for American money and it doesn't cost 3000 for your average 1 way ticket

Found a documentary on it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu...-in-brazil-documentary_lifestyle#.UT4haxl1FzF

Assumption is bad. One of the issues in the black community now are black women complaining about that no male is going after them. This can be regarded as untrue. Maybe they should also date outside their race. Or you know for one stop being like all churchy and stuff. Some black women are definitely one of the most self hating of people.

Slayven

Assumption is bad. One of the issues in the black community now are black women complaining about that no male is going after them. This can be regarded as untrue. Maybe they should also date outside their race. Or you know for one stop being like all churchy and stuff. Some black women are definitely one of the most self hating of people.

It goes both ways, you also have those dudes that offended by a woman that has aspirations outside of having kids and keeping house.

I support this movement, not because I agree with them, but the fact that Brazilian women are bad as fuck. I was in heaven when i went to Salvador last year to visit a friend. Can't wait to go back next summer for the World Cup.

There are some Brazilian gaffers that talk mad shit about the women from there. All that ass is a lie... :(

So last night I found out a chick I dated (who went fucking crazy on me) has matured amazingly. She was supposedly up for miss hooters.

harSon

Banned
There are some Brazilian gaffers that talk mad shit about the women from there. All that ass is a lie... :(

So last night I found out a chick I dated (who went fucking crazy on me) has matured amazingly. She was supposedly up for miss hooters.

I knew a handful of Brazilian exchange students at my college, and if you asked a lot of my friends who they thought the hottest women in the world were they'd say Brazilians no question. Asking the Brazilians the exact same question, they said American women. I guess you're less likely to prop something up if you see it everyday. I'm willing to bet if you asked men and women what nationality they consider to be the hottest/want to hook up with, the overwhelming majority of them would supply you with a country they weren't born in.

I knew a handful of Brazilian exchange students at my college, and if you asked a lot of my friends who they thought the hottest women in the world were they'd say Brazilians no question. Asking the Brazilians the exact same question, they said American women. I guess you're less likely to prop something up if you see it everyday. I'm willing to bet if you asked men and women what nationality they consider to be the hottest/want to hook up with, the overwhelming majority of them would supply you with a country they weren't born in.

The women we see from Brazil have all had major work done. They aren't like the US that is full of fake tits. These women are getting nose, chin, tits, and ass jobs. Honestly Colombia is the country that should have the rep when it comes to women.

Did you see the link? What do you think?

Ain't nobody black in the Dominican Republic though.

harSon

Banned
The women we see from Brazil have all had major work done. They aren't like the US that is full of fake tits. These women are getting nose, chin, tits, and ass jobs. Honestly Colombia is the country that should have the rep when it comes to women.

I'm personally talking from personal experience though. I'm not saying it's a Utopia where the streets are paved with dimes, but there were definitely a lot of attractive women. A lot of it has to do with the foreign/different = desirable thing though.

And yeah, I skimmed through the video. It seemed like a bunch of generalizations from both sides haha

Satch

Banned
You drinking on a Sunday?
No.

Two topics on Neogaf make me perk my ears up - Wonder Woman and black women.

In this thread, it seems like the only way that black women ever come up is when they're being discussed in a negative light. A long time ago, it may not have bothered me to a large enough extent to get me to say something about it unless you were Measley or Goku, but now it's getting a bit tiresome.

Also I just smashed my finger in a door and for some reason the pain is making me want to throw up instead of cry.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
No.

In this thread, it seems like the only way that black women ever come up is when they're being discussed in a negative light. A long time ago, it may not have bothered me to a large enough extent to get me to say something about it unless you were Measley or Goku, but now it's getting a bit tiresome.

Also I just smashed my finger in a door and for some reason the pain is making me want to throw up instead of cry.

I love black women but a lot of black men do things that make it apparent that they don't (especially online). Part of me feels its just familiarity building contempt. Black Men know Black Women better than anyone and it goes vice versa as well. Then add in the sociological self contempt that our culture suffers from and boom you get a bunch of overzealous critics of black women online even though they themselves identify themselves as black men.

When the reality is the majority of black men date, love, and marry (if they marry) black women and I don't see that changing anytime in the near future. I can't discuss the whole "not as educated as black women" beef because I do have a higher degree (and then some) but hey that feels like an excuse. Read some interesting non fiction books, get a good job, and that education gap won't mean shit.

No.

Ohhhhhhhh...

and you never answered my question about Wonder Women on twitter... >;|

DominoKid

I love black women but a lot of black men do things that make it apparent that they don't (especially online). Part of me feels its just familiarity building contempt. Black Men know Black Women better than anyone and it goes vice versa as well. Then add in the sociological self contempt that our culture suffers from and boom you get a bunch of overzealous critics of black women online even though they themselves identify themselves as black men.

When the reality is the majority of black men date, love, and marry (if they marry) black women and I don't see that changing anytime in the near future. I can't discuss the whole "not as educated as black women" beef because I do have a higher degree (and then some) but hey that feels like an excuse. Read some interesting non fiction books, get a good job, and that education gap won't mean shit.

in general black men just have more options than black women in the dating pool. i think that's what most of the problems between black men/women can be boiled down to. the only real downside for us is the fetishization, and i don't think that even bothers black men tbh. hell most black guys i know live for it.

Slayven

Power Girl>>>>>>>Donna Troy>>>> Artemis>>>>> Nubia>>>>Hippolyta>>>> Cassie Skidmark>>>>>The Olympian>>>>>>Wonder Woman.

*Drop the drumstick*.

FyreWulff

The Brazilians are really good at being absurdly nationalistic in game servers, especially MMOs.

BR BR #1 RAID HEUHEUHEUHEU rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs

ReiGun

Dick Grayson is the only Batman for me. Dat boy's swag is through the roof.

"Fuck you, I'm rich as hell and my parents died, you jerk" *runs off to sulk*
Hilarious once you consider most of the JL has at least one dead parent. But of course the 1%-er gets to lord it over everyone. lol

mr2xxx

Banned
yeah but thats how many males out of all African Americans males? its less than 1% in the grand scheme of things.

I think by their own stats they stated that only 5% of black men travel outside of the country. Combine that 5% with the small percentage of men that marry foreigners. So yeah you are looking at a documentary that focuses on less than 1% of black men. Whoever made the documentary is just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Dick Grayson is the only Batman for me. Dat boy's swag is through the roof.

Hilarious once you consider most of the JL has at least one dead parent. But of course the 1%-er gets to lord it over everyone. lol

"Fuck you, I'm rich as hell and my parents died, you jerk" *runs off to sulk*

Batman sucks, his has the greatest super power. Privilege, no one calls him on his bullshit.

Preciate this i needed the laugh this evening. I love when truth is quoted. Steve Rogers/Isaiah Bradley>>>>Bruce Wayne.

I never understood the idea that some country happens to have hotter women than the rest. It's such a stupid juvenile concept.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Hell, Superman lost his whole planet, how often do you hear him complain?

And then he got it back and then he lost it all over again.

But I don't think New Krypton is canon any more.

i just like white girls is that so wrong :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom