• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

another worldstar classic.

Father whoops daughter for Facebook twerk video

bet they wont be twerking no more
ib07lNvBCwaDgt.gif

hypernima

Banned
So sorry to hear that man :(

sorry to hear that.

yeah, the podcasts are still going on almost once a week.

sorry for your loss man... my mom passed when i was 16. been there. still there.

I couldn't imagine losing my mom right now. That would be awful. Sorry to hear it hyper.

Podcast still going, thread with direct feed here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508711

My condolences. We here to lend an ear if need be.

Stay strong.

Sorry to hear that, man. Hang in there.

Sorry =(.

Damn man, sorry about that.

I don't think I'm ready to even think about losing my mom.

Sorry about your loss, hyper.

Sorry for your loss.

My condolences.

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. It's know it's tough losing a close loved one :(

Thanks guys, hopefully by the next time I frequent GAF it'll be more positive news.

ReiGun

That shit crosses the line from just discipline to abuse. Dude looked like he was taking his frustrations out on his daughters.

Keep em off the pole.

dude was probably hurt at the realization that he had jumps-in-training for daughters.

sn: another worldstar classic. lil kids ripping on each other. "ol lebron james looking ass boy"
i miss doing this in elementary school.

Kid in the red got roasted. His reaction at 27 sec > *

Slayven

Why did you do that?

Shit is horrible.

Shit like this is why Im not mad at that father beating his daughters for doing ignorant shit. Those 2 boys have no hope, NO HOPE.................unless they got a cross over or can rap.

To remind fathers to be there for their children. And not Dy shit

DominoKid

^LMFAO

Why did you do that?

Shit is horrible.

Shit like this is why Im not mad at that father beating his daughters for doing ignorant shit. Those 2 boys have no hope, NO HOPE.................unless they got a cross over or can rap.

parody post?

anyway kids ripping on each other like this is normal practice in the south for sure. maybe everywhere else too.

To remind fathers to be there for their children. And not Dy shit

Its depressing, we got a mother fucking black president, dont let your kids go down that road man.

Fuck man.

Whats wrong with some of us.

My grandfather was a share cropper from North Carolina with a 5th grade education, he worked his ass off to put all 4 of his kids through college (Princeton, North Western, Rutgers, NYU) and made damn sure they weren't acting like some backwards ass mother fuckers.

We got no hope!

harSon

Banned
Whaaaaaat. Just got a call from a cousin who works at Walmart. Apparently some black dude rammed his car through the store, and got out the car and started beating people down with a bat. I don't see anything about it on the news yet, although it only happened like 15-20 minutes ago apparently.

about 35 hours into Tales of The Abyss, i like some of the characters but the story seems really meh to me, nothing like Vesperia, Phantasia or even Eternia (PSP) overall imo. Imma keep going anyways, @ the Yulia City for like the 3rd? time, Jesus..

Whaaaaaat. Just got a call from a cousin who works at Walmart. Apparently some black dude rammed his car through the store, and got out the car and started beating people down with a bat. I don't see anything about it on the news yet, although it only happened like 15-20 minutes ago apparently.

He's practicing for the Black Friday crowd this year, with the next gen consoles and what not

harSon

Banned
One of the twitter comments says "Those people hurt bout to get paid from Walmart. Barriers are supposed to be in front of the doors to prevent that." Is that true?

One of the twitter comments says "Those people hurt bout to get paid from Walmart. Barriers are supposed to be in front of the doors to prevent that." Is that true?

No, there is no anti car barrier laws for retail stores, unless its some local law.

Anyway Im getting a $100 gift card from my company for meeting some metrics over the holiday season, I already have pretty much all the electronic junk I ever wanted, so Im thinking of getting either a Cast Iron cook set or a Keurig coffee machine, suggestions?

No, there is no anti car barrier laws for retail stores, unless its some local law.

Anyway Im getting a $100 gift card from my company for meeting some metrics over the holiday season, I already have pretty much all the electronic junk I ever wanted, so Im thinking of getting either a Cast Iron cook set or a Keurig coffee machine, suggestions?

Get a Vita, nigga

harSon

Banned

I'd go for the Cast Iron cooking set, but then again, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Browning meat on a stove, and then throwing it in the oven results in some bomb ass meals.

Get a Vita, nigga

I said I had every piece of electronics I WANTED!

:p

I'd go for the Cast Iron cooking set, but then again, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Browning meat on a stove, and then throwing it in the oven results in some bomb ass meals.

I like the durability and the low maintenance of the Cast Iron, seeing your non stick flaking is unnerving, but when I had jury duty last summer they had a keurig and I was kind of impressed, but wasn't going to drop $80 for a 1 shot coffee maker.

FyreWulff

I think it's down to local laws..

6a0133f5030223970b014e89c9e47e970d-800wi

Although I think those are essentially supposed to to only stop a runaway car or something, not someone gassing right into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom