• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I had every piece of electronics I WANTED!

:p

7psca3K.gif

No, there is no anti car barrier laws for retail stores, unless its some local law.

Anyway Im getting a $100 gift card from my company for meeting some metrics over the holiday season, I already have pretty much all the electronic junk I ever wanted, so Im thinking of getting either a Cast Iron cook set or a Keurig coffee machine, suggestions?

Get an electronic mouse killer.

Imm0rt4l

I'm kinda glad I didn't buy into the hype of bioshock infinite. I might be in the minority but the games cool, but the way sessler was gushing about the game, you'd think this would be the game of a generation. For me it isn't.

also I hate that reviewers said there would be a twist. So I started anticipating it and figured it out waaaay too soon

Slayven

Am I the only one that thinks tattoos on black people never look right? Like black skin just highlights the fact it is scar tissue.

But put the right ink on some God crafted alabaster greatness and I will say goddamn.

God lord Temptation is horrible, either Tyler Perry is a hack or the brother just don't give a fuck

"Can black people get lice" I heard that thrown around before

harSon

Banned
God lord Temptation is horrible, either Tyler Perry is a hack or the brother just don't give a fuck

"Can black people get lice" I heard that thrown around before

He'd probably be better if he didn't have so much on his plate at one time. He'd put out more quality stuff if he actually let a project stew for a few years instead of pumping out two movies a year on top of his other ventures (television shows, plays, running a company, etc.) I personally couldn't write two screenplays a year and juggle the amount of shit he does on the daily. And it's crazy when you consider the fact that he's directing and starring in them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom