• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Quick struggle cereal bowl poll:

How many people in this thread had the TMNT cereal bowls

3879_0a130.jpg

I wish I still had mine. Best cereal bowl by far.

harSon

Banned
Let's play "Spot the Cyborg"

bonus points if you can guess his "ethnic background".

heyoooooooooo

As bad as some of these Japanese developers are regarding black representation, it's pretty sad that games from people like Kojima and Suda 51 are more likely to have prominent black characters than those from American developers considering the latter actually live within a country with a sizable black population.

Imm0rt4l

That craiglist thread reminds me of my boy who went AWOL this week. Dude sometimes cuts my hair, b-boy, and a real funny and charismatic cat, something funny stays happening when I run into this guy. Wasn't able to get a hold of him for a few days, phone was off and out of nowhere he appears. He apparently got caught up in a prostitution sting, he said he saw some really bad racially ambiguous latin/mideastern looking girl and he tried to chop it up. She was like "we can kick it, are you gonna pay?" he was like "cool" "Ok meet me over here at this time" "Cool". Sirens came out at the meet up spot, and he knew he was caught so didn't bother saying anything. He told me how in the holding tank he didn't want to talk to anyone some of the more talkative ones all got caught by the same chick, and they were all talking about how bad she was. He's telling this story in the car and I motion over to this girl on a bike "damn, she's pretty bad". The homie takes a look at her yells out the window and yells "That's my HOE!! :D"(not the one from the prostitution sting, but a girl that wanted him to pimp her out). A little backstory on this guy, he's a hairdresser around my way and he had a few clients who proposition him for sex and to even pimp them out, the girl we just saw was one of them who he tried to hook me up with while she was 8 months pregnant(no I didn't do it, I aint bout dat life). Anyways, after busting a u turn he chops it up with ol girl and they had a funny exchange that included her very nonchalantly saying she just finished robbing some pimp.

This guy is always talking about hoes, telling me the best Asian Massage parlors and all that, so I guess it was only a matter of time his ass would get caught haha.

That craiglist thread reminds me of my boy who went AWOL this week. Dude sometimes cuts my hair, b-boy, and a real funny and charismatic cat, something funny stays happening when I run into this guy. Wasn't able to get a hold of him for a few days, phone was off and out of nowhere he appears. He apparently got caught up in a prostitution sting, he said he saw some really bad racially ambiguous latin/mideastern looking girl and he tried to chop it up. She was like "we can kick it, are you gonna pay?" he was like "cool" "Ok meet me over here at this time" "Cool". Sirens came out at the meet up spot, and he knew he was caught so didn't bother saying anything. He told me how in the holding tank he didn't want to talk to anyone some of the more talkative ones all got caught by the same chick, and they were all talking about how bad she was. He's telling this story in the car and I motion over to this girl on a bike "damn, she's pretty bad". The homie takes a look at her yells out the window and yells "That's my HOE!! :D"(not the one from the prostitution sting, but a girl that wanted him to pimp her out). A little backstory on this guy, he's a hairdresser around my way and he had a few clients who proposition him for sex and to even pimp them out, the girl we just saw was one of them who he tried to hook me up with while she was 8 months pregnant(no I didn't do it, I aint bout dat life). Anyways, after busting a u turn he chops it up with ol girl and they had a funny exchange that included her very nonchalantly saying she just finished robbing some pimp.

This guy is always talking about hoes, telling me the best Asian Massage parlors and all that, so I guess it was only a matter of time his ass would get caught haha.

lmao

Imm0rt4l

Dude can't even do a low forward xx hadouken, 1 frame links is the least of his fucking worries. Stay free.

Edit: Raging is often in fgc threads, definitely joking.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'd be semi interested in this game if there was a way to change the shaders to something more traditional/less shiny and reflective.

might as well ask Zack Snyder to make a movie with no slowmo.

So to keep up on a strict schedule I am staying up watching JLU on netflix. I want to watch the old Marvel cartoons next. May get on something on PS3.

Slayven

Dy swears by pregnant chicks. Was a while the only ones he would talk to. Shit when he bangs one he calls it having a threesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom