• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
7JkDL89l.png

What in the hell did I do to get ads like this?

#BlackRepublican

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
For anyone interested: Baratunde Thurston of "How To Be Black" fame guest hosted the latest TWiT podcast....with Joshua Topolsky. It was pretty funny. Some BioShock talk as well (no spoilers).

link? sounds interesting

Slayven

there are 3 types of people I don't fuck with cause I will only end up with a headache.. Weedheads, Vegans, and Internet Atheists.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I skimmed it, thread is full of unnecessary shit. I don't smoke but my initial impression is still "18 and snitch on her parents for weed? Someone must want to move out."

Turns out the bank manager thought this was taken care of. HR couldn't finalize anything because of the layoffs/hiring of new upper managment who must sign off on all hires. It was most likely left on someone's desk who resigned.

Since we're merging again in a few months, its in the hands of their CFO. Should be resolved in a day or two.

-I'm still looking for a job regardless of what happens.
-The supposed Job will include full health benefits, which some people here may know, I need pretty badly. Soo if it does go through I'm gonna wear those benefits out.

Slayven

Turns out the bank manager thought this was taken care of. HR couldn't finalize anything because of the layoffs/hiring of new upper managment who must sign off on all hires. It was most likely left on someone's desk who resigned.

Since we're merging again in a few months, its in the hands of their CFO. Should be resolved in a day or two.

-The supposed Job will include full health benefits, which some people here may know, I need pretty badly. Soo if it does go through I'm gonna wear those benefits out.

Glad it worked out. And you told this thread first instead of the bronies.

Where those motherfuckers out. And think about your boys in Ga battling just to get a little of that shit.

Vegans really that militant? Only met one myself, so I wouldn't know.
There's many kinds of vegans/vegetarians.

- Ones who do it for health reasons
- Ones who do it for religious reasons
- Ones who do it to feel morally superior

The first two I can respect. The third group are obnoxious cunts who like to remind you day in and day out that you're murdering animals or some shit.

ReiGun

There's many kinds of vegans/vegetarians.

- Ones who do it for health reasons
- Ones who do it for religious reasons
- Ones who do it to feel morally superior

The first two I can respect. The third group are obnoxious cunts who like to remind you day in and day out that you're murdering animals or some shit.

I see.

The only Vegan I know did it out of spite; someone told her she couldn't. Which makes it pretty lol.

I feel like a girl who's favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys or lists Wine Tasting as a favorite hobby is almost always terrible relationship material.

Is this bad of me?

akira28

Haha, really? what else is on his resume?

I'd have to go back and check, but I had him on the same list as GJB and the dude with the OrioleHelmet avy.

oh yeah: he's a fan of Bioshock and Ayn Rand. The and was enough for me to peg him as one of the Libertarian-Randian bronies.

Nicki Minaj in that High School video....dear sweet god. I'm not the biggest fan of her because of how she's been lightening her skin, but that video?!...damn, damn, damn!

Crazy question for BCT....

If you had found a way to contact say your biological father who has after research you found out has been incarcerated majority of your life would you contact him?

Right now I am staring at this phone number......

Crazy question for BCT....

If you had found a way to contact say your biological father who has after research you found out has been incarcerated majority of your life would you contact him?

Right now I am staring at this phone number......

I would, but not without things to talk about/questions to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom