• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podcast didn't workout. We're gonna try again in a couple days depending on people's schedules.

DY was too busy making it rain on some girl's overdue phone bills
I'm not sure about onemic, last I heard he was interviewing to teach English so he could tear japan apart like Godzilla.
and everyone else in here was too busy celebrating #FreeWesley to fill the void.

zero_suit

Between the stupid threads based around a stupid speculative question ("will Sony have defacto always online?") and the "hear me out, always online is great!" thread, does it seem like MS shills are out in full force today?
Some will try to spin anything. Always online would be one of the most foolish moves MS could make.

FyreWulff

I'm having too much fun with Youtubedoubler

Noticed this myself, but didn't want to actually call anyone out on it. The spinning over this is in full force. I don't see how MS doesn't back down before the official reveal.

Console heroes are always silly. Especially Nintendo fans. Nintendo fans can't even accept when Nintendo outsold everyone else for a generation, they didn't win in the right way. I used to be a Nintendo fanboy. Then something happened and I realized I was being fucking stupid. Now I like whichever one gives me the most money that year.

All these companies have hired people that are smart enough to get them in/out of situations, gamers need to worry a lot less about the companies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Console heroes are always silly. Especially Nintendo fans. Nintendo fans can't even accept when Nintendo outsold everyone else for a generation, they didn't win in the right way. I used to be a Nintendo fanboy. Then something happened and I realized I was being fucking stupid. Now I like whichever one gives me the most money that year.

Didn't win in the right way?

What kind of nonsense

FyreWulff

Didn't win in the right way?

What kind of nonsense

Basically they're mad that Nintendo didn't get their success through the hardcore's pockets alone, didn't go through 'the gatekeepers' they view themselves as. My response to them is that Nintendo spent two generations in a row trying to cater to the hardcore and got 2nd and 3rd place for their efforts.

But then again I get irritated by the posters in threads that try to find all sorts of reasons to call people that play X genre or X game "not real gamers". It's not a private club anymore, dorks

ReiGun

I never got into console wars. I grew up owning and playing multiple consoles pretty much my whole life, so I never learned to love a particular company or take joy in watching one fail. My figuring is all them do stupid shit and I'm just going to end up getting rid of the box eventually, so there's no need to get attached.

Satch

Banned
fuck console wars

buy a wii u and play monster hunter wi thme

im trying to dirnk but i dont have enough :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
fuck console wars

im trying to dirnk but i dont have enough :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

its a good thing too. dont want you taking another hiatus

Htown

fuck console wars

I'm too deep in the struggle

playing monster hunter 3 tri on wii before they cut the servers off

fuck console wars

Not trying green eggs and ham, sorry.

Vita family, we definitely need to be on our monster hunter clone, Soul Sacrifice, this summer. Slay, you simpin for all the ladies in here? Get Satch and Devo vitas.

trixx

I thought Will and Jada were in an open relationship?

I will never support an "online only" system. Funny how that console might stop working at anytime but my Super Nintendo that's older than me works all the time.

FyreWulff

I have access to a Vita in this apartment. Neither of us really play it, partly due to the fact that you have the format the fucking thing if you want to use separate profiles. And there's already a PS3 for playing the crossplay games. Pretty nice piece of tech though.

fuck console wars

I could only swing for the 3DS version; I was planning to freeload off my friend's Wii U and use that weird ad-hoc mode they're patching in to play online, but he pawned off his Wii U to pay some bills. At this rate, I won't get a Wii U until Fall.

Fuck it, I'll play with you when MH4 comes out.

I'm too deep in the struggle

playing monster hunter 3 tri on wii before they cut the servers off

Wait, the servers are still up? Shit, I thought they were going to be cut when 3U came out. There was still some stuff I wanted to kill solo before I sold my copy of Tri.

Htown

Wait, the servers are still up? Shit, I thought they were going to be cut when 3U came out. There was still some stuff I wanted to kill solo before I sold my copy of Tri.

They're still up. Until the end of the month, anyway.

ReiGun

Why do people expend the energy to be jerks on something that matter so little?

Because people are miserable and need to feel superior about something. I've been noticing it more and more on Gaf and just the internet in general and it's starting to get on my nerves. Makes things that are supposed to be fun into some childish pissing match.

Slayven

Because people are miserable and need to feel superior about something. I've been noticing it more and more on Gaf and just the internet in general and it's starting to get on my nerves. Makes things that are supposed to be fun into some childish pissing match.

Burns you out. What the hell is up with your tag?

ReiGun

Burns you out. What the hell is up with your tag?

I don't even know. lol

This pic is killing me tho:

nlsportsall.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom