• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of this weekend, hey you flake assholes!

onemic immortal DY Prof Beef

this podcast is happening Friday 7pm est even if I have to do it myself and read stormfront threads to fill up the allotted time.

We need a 6th for anyone interested, topic is in the workplace.

Slayven

Speaking of this weekend, hey you flake assholes!

onemic immortal DY Prof Beef

this podcast is happening Friday 7pm est even if I have to do it myself and read stormfront threads to fill up the allotted time.

We need a 6th for anyone interested, topic is in the workplace.

I could do 90 minutes on why Wonder Woman is lame.

RedSwirl

Been to Otakon a few times. Not bad at all if you laser-focus on specific sights and events. But yeah, you do see people you can tell get out almost not at all (and this is coming from someone who leaves the house maybe twice a week).

Gattsu25

Banned
This was posted on the gaming side..

ui5GJZi.png
So much is wrong with this
#yolo

FreeMufasa

Man....I'm seein a straight up textbook case of simping. My friend has a side chick, doesn't treat her well but w/e. other dude is sending her messages like "he doesn't love you" "I will treat you better" etc. takes her out on dates, pays everything and listens to her complaining about her bf. she never fucks him of course but it doesn't stop him trying. Funny thing is the bf doesn't even give 2 shits bout her.

Man....I'm seein a straight up textbook case of simping. My friend has a side chick, doesn't treat her well but w/e. other dude is sending her messages like "he doesn't love you" "I will treat you better" etc. takes her out on dates, pays everything and listens to her complaining about her bf. she never fucks him of course but it doesn't stop him trying. Funny thing is the bf doesn't even give 2 shits bout her.

Simps deserve everything that happens to them

hahaha the simp isn't even wrong and he's still not right.

Simps usually don't last all that long tho

Eventually you actually succeed and get the "so where is this going" speech, and you realize all that flowery bullshit you were talking disappeared the minute you dove deep.

I'm conflicted.....

Watching community and am borderline angry and slightly amused by the character Magnitude. He is a black man who says pop pop. I mean is it racist or is it hustle? BCT when does hustle become racist and vice versa.

And on the console front.....

Always online is going to shoot them in the foot. There are too many people with non existent inter webs. Especially when you take in people in rural areas and all over especially in the south.

I'm conflicted.....

Watching community and am borderline angry and slightly amused by the character Magnitude. He is a black man who says pop pop. I mean is it racist or is it hustle? BCT when does hustle become racist and vice versa.

Eh, I think you're over thinking the character

Slayven

I look like I haven't slept in a week and I'm on some crazy meth bender.
I don't judge you on your life style.

I'm conflicted.....

And on the console front.....

Always online is going to shoot them in the foot. There are too many people with non existent inter webs. Especially when you take in people in rural areas and all over especially in the south.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

Fuck UPS, real talk

I have a big ass knocker on my door, USE IT. If you have enough time to write a attempted delivery slip you can try knocking a few more times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom