• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Not black superhero-related, but what is this shit I'm reading about Wolverine waking up in Peter Parker's body and using that to his advantage to get with teenage Mary Jane?!

41064.jpg

I mean, Jesus.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Not black superhero-related, but what is this shit I'm reading about Wolverine waking up in Peter Parker's body and using that to his advantage to get with teenage Mary Jane?!

41064.jpg

I mean, Jesus.

IIRC, nothing actually happened.

It was a random comedy mind-switch issue of Ultimate Spider-Man.

FyreWulff

Just ordered an Oculus Rift devkit, BC thread. Should I make When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong: The Experience?

FyreWulff's Little Ceasars Restaurant Simulator?

41064.jpg

I mean, Jesus.

wat

Kreed

Question

What determines what OTs stay in Off Topic and which stay in Community?

The length of time OTs stay on the front page and don't die. The other community threads in the OT don't stay on the front page as long as our thread/sports/poli GAF/etc... did, so they go unnoticed by mods. Plus most of the community threads in the OT wouldn't survive if they were moved to this section because their community is too small.

But if you want the mod answer to this question it's: "We review threads from time to time"

So Black Culture Gaf who's your favorite black superhero ?

Since Black Dynamite isn't a super hero, I'll go with Black Panther.

I don't even click those threads anymore.

Do you wipe your ass?
Do you piss in the shower?
How often do you take a shower?

I just can't comprehend some of this nasty ass shit.

That topic really opened my eyes as to how nasty GAF can be. I can't believe there were so many "yes" responses.

Was she close to 40?

cause 40+ coworkers say some crazy shit. But when they get close to sixty they start dropping knowledge.

Nope, she's like in her late twenties, early thirties. I don't even know how to talk to someone who thinks that; there can't be any possibility of reasoning with them

IIRC, nothing actually happened.

It was a random comedy mind-switch issue of Ultimate Spider-Man.

On the other hand, I heard that in current the current comic storyline, Doc Ock has apparently swapped minds with Peter Parker and stole his body. Peter has since died in Ock's crippled body, but not before convincing Spider-Ock to be good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I showed you all that picture of my roommates bed.

I'm all about shaming the fuck out of people in public for shit like that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What was it like?

here

I'm not shrinking the pic because its important that everyone see the details.

There are at least 4 kinds of stains in that bed some of them being bodily fluids. I'm a grown ass man, I'm not gonna tell someone to wash their shit - but I will have every person that I bring over look at that crap and be the douchebag that says "Look at his nasty ass clown - HA. Pathetic, amirite?" as an icebreaker and conversation starter.

"You hate nasty ass clowns? Oh, wow. I, too, hate nasty ass clowns."

Man a day MAX for your underwear.

Heh but you know some folks would answer longer and claim they keep themselves pristine.

here

There are at least 4 kinds of stains in that bed some of them being bodily fluids. I'm a grown ass man, I'm not gonna tell someone to wash their shit - but I will have every person that I bring over look at that crap and be the douchebag that says "Look at his nasty ass clown - HA. Pathetic, amirite?" as an icebreaker and conversation starter.

That pillow case is some nasty ass shit.

Slayven

here

I think that bed has bed cancer, you should double tap it and put it out of it's misery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom