• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
roadblock+2.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFthiZ_Jftc

Onemic

I don't even click those threads anymore.

Do you wipe your ass?
Do you piss in the shower?
How often do you take a shower?

I just can't comprehend some of this nasty ass shit.

I remember this pissing in a bottle thread. I just can't with that shit.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm actually completely shocked at how well the DC animation dudes made Aqualad entirely awesome.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Django ;)
Black Panther
Storm
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Blade (Wesley Snipes Version)
Spawn
Monica Rambeau

blade (wsv) was dat ninja.
I hope wesley make another movie ( a good one ) in the series when he gets out of jail

blade (wsv) was dat ninja.
I hope wesley make another movie ( a good one ) in the series when he gets out of jail

I realized what bad-ass meant at seven years old watching Blade as soon as he appeared in the opening scene from the first film. Marvel Studios holds the rights I don't they'd make another Blade anytime soon though ;_;

Slayven

I know nothing of Storm other than X-men on Saturday mornings, Mahvel, and her ripping out that bone girl's heart.

Why don't people like her? I feel like I'm missing something. (Other than her being THE glass cannon in everything she's in)
I never got that she was disliked. But the 90's cartoon fucked up a lot of folks.

I never got that she was disliked. But the 90's cartoon fucked up a lot of folks.

This is the first time of me hearing she was ever disliked back in the day I figured everybody liked Storm she had the cool visuals interesting back-story and badass personalty and power-set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom