• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

ibayRwz291mRfj.gif

3592474_o.gif

Nakazato

Black Dynamite. He saved us from Reagan. And helps whores and orphans. Tho he tells the whores to make him some mother fucking money.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So Black Culture Gaf who's your favorite black superhero ?

Minus the huldin era, panther, and I wish they would bring exiles panther into the big leagues .static and hardware are my pics on the DC side.

They should do a Blue Marvel movie. Government gives a black man a white woman so that he retires. It was unintentionally funny.

It would be a good movie. But i think it would upset quite a few people

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
1. Black Panther (T'Challa)
2. Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)
3. Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt)
4. Storm
5. Luke Cage
6. Green Lantern (John Stewart)

So Black Culture Gaf who's your favorite black superhero ?

My gut instinct is to say M.A.N.T.I.S.:
OaFJaRs.jpg

Because the first pilot episode was so good, and the first half of the series was solid. But then the rest of the show got so weird so fast that it taints the whole show for me.

So I'm going with Monica Rambeau.
A2y4J5i.jpg

A t-rex ate him! A FUCKING T-REX ATE HIM!
HE'S PART OF AN INVISIBLE, JEEP-SIZED PILE OF T-REX SHIT NOW!

Whatever happened to him? He was pretty good on that show 'The Parenthood'

He's a producer now. He also runs some kind of foundation that helps out new artists - he got an award for it (and his work as a whole) at the Florida Entertainment Summit last month.

G-Fex

Honestly Spawn is my favorite black superhero in movies (next to meteor man) cause I loved the movie and I fucking love Michael Jai White

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I know nothing of Storm other than X-men on Saturday mornings, Mahvel, and her ripping out that bone girl's heart.

Why don't people like her? I feel like I'm missing something. (Other than her being THE glass cannon in everything she's in)

Storm is my favorite, but specifically 80s Mohawk Storm, when she was more down to earth(but figuratively and literally when she lost her powers for awhile).

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I know nothing of Storm other than X-men on Saturday mornings, Mahvel, and her ripping out that bone girl's heart.

Why don't people like her? I feel like I'm missing something. (Other than her being THE glass cannon in everything she's in)

I didn't realize storm was disliked. I've never heard that before.

And storms gold team outfit is best. Get at me bros

GAF DO YOU SHOWER EVERY DAY OR...

GAF, I'M HUNGRY AND FAST FOOD PLACES CLOSED ON NEW YEARS. WHAT DO!?

OK GAF, ALL MY CLOTHES ARE DIRTY WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom