• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

here

I'm not shrinking the pic because its important that everyone see the details.

There are at least 4 kinds of stains in that bed some of them being bodily fluids. I'm a grown ass man, I'm not gonna tell someone to wash their shit - but I will have every person that I bring over look at that crap and be the douchebag that says "Look at his nasty ass clown - HA. Pathetic, amirite?" as an icebreaker and conversation starter.

"You hate nasty ass clowns? Oh, wow. I, too, hate nasty ass clowns."
.... Why DY Why

do some people buy house clothes? or does everyone just rank down old clothes that are no longer acceptable to be worn out?

It can be either. I've bought pajama bottoms that I wear with old shirts for my house clothes. My friend's ex though...dude didn't give a fuck what he wore in or out the house, and NOT in a good way. That pic DY posted...that's cleaner than his room has ever been.

My entire daily, non-business wardrobe consists of polos and joke shirts that I found funny at one time or another. "LOL, Do You Even Lift? shirt, why not!?"

FyreWulff

Are house clothes a struggle concept?

I have a torn up dress shirt I use for when I'm home.

I also sleep in my normal clothes and just change them when I get up for a shower. I've never had pajamas in my life and it feels weird to switch into another outfit just to go to sleep.

When I see people on the street I mean going to the supermarket or a bar.

Supermarket is whatever. A bar, though? Nah, that's no good.

Somewhat related, but I would totally rock this hoodie:

22eFiDE.jpg

This one chick I knew in high school(now in college for about 4 years) has this same shirt celebrating DRUG FREE week back in high school.

IDK what the stature of limitations on clothes are, but it helps not to have the date 2006 on them.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Supermarket is whatever. A bar, though? Nah, that's no good.

Somewhat related, but I would totally rock this hoodie:

22eFiDE.jpg

meh

its aite, but if you're going for that you gotta rock a shirt/hoodie that isn't the main attraction by itself. i used to rock this gears of war cog shirt black on red like that but i always had a mean pair of shoes and jeans to go with it.

a lot of people rock shirts like that and think you can't really "do it" but you just gotta be able to pull that shit off. almost all of my t-shirts are throwbacks to something. if people don't notice it, its awesome regardless - if people do, awesomer.

FyreWulff

Mods can't set tags for other users, only themselves. Only admins can. After Hito stepped down, there isn't that many admins to guess from.

This one chick I knew in high school(now in college for about 4 years) has this same shirt celebrating DRUG FREE week back in high school.

IDK what the stature of limitations on clothes are, but it helps not to have the date 2006 on them.

Date shirts always look bad, especially when it's like 20 years later

meh

its aite, but if you're going for that you gotta rock a shirt/hoodie that isn't the main attraction by itself. i used to rock this gears of war cog shirt black on red like that but i always had a mean pair of shoes and jeans to go with it.

a lot of people rock shirts like that and think you can't really "do it" but you just gotta be able to pull that shit off. almost all of my t-shirts are throwbacks to something. if people don't notice it, its awesome regardless - if people do, awesomer.

I get what you mean. I wouldn't wear it just as a "LOOK AT ME" thing. I'd totally have an outfit to compliment it if I'm going somewhere that has a "normal" dress code.
Mods can't set tags for other users, only themselves. Only admins can. After Hito stepped down, there isn't that many admins to guess from.

Mods can always ask admins, though.

DominoKid

meh

only other AC fans would recognize that. the average person would think it's some regular streetwear shit.

where i am in GA, people don't give a fuck. i have seen people in Walmart in their pajamas.

i've been to walmart many times in my pajamas. when in rome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom