• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
golddigging is an art. it's like being a weatherman except youre predicting years from now instead of days.

I told you about the time this girl put me on gold digging game back in college?

the bi girl i was with at the time showed me all sorts of shit. told me to get a box of condoms in my room and set it somewhere obvious - only use the condoms hidden in my pillow case or under the keyboard or something then check the box after a week. later that semester she brought one of her groupies over and that chick showed me that she could poke a hole in a rubber with no fucking hands (opened the wrapper with just her mouth and her lip ring clipped it just right to slightly tear it)

19 condoms had holes poked in them. that girl probably saved my life

I told you about the time this girl put me on gold digging game back in college?

the bi girl i was with at the time showed me all sorts of shit. told me to get a box of condoms in my room and set it somewhere obvious - only use the condoms hidden in my pillow case or under the keyboard or something then check the box after a week. later that semester she brought one of her groupies over and that chick showed me that she could poke a hole in a rubber with no fucking hands (opened the wrapper with just her mouth and her lip ring clipped it just right to slightly tear it)

I hope the fucks were at least worth it since you always pick out the crazy baby mamas.

o_O

DY_nasty

I hope the fucks were at least worth it since you always pick out the crazy baby mamas.

yes

but there's a difference between groupies and the ... "interesting" people that just stick out. i guess i'm addicted to them (and they just happen to be crazy most of the time).

yes

but there's a difference between groupies and the ... "interesting" people that just stick out. i guess i'm addicted to them (and they just happen to be crazy most of the time).

Out of curiosity how many of the poked holes were due to those racist chicks who want to piss off daddy types?

DominoKid

:O them skills.

i have nothing to offer a golddigger so the thought a chick poking a hole in the rubber would never cross my mind.

Yeah but could she unwrap a starburst with just using her tongue?

DY_nasty

Out of curiosity how many of the poked holes were due to those racist chicks who want to piss off daddy types?

I went to a black college so I really didn't ever bring them back to my place to test the theory vs that demograph. I'm pretty sure I would've been shanked on my way to class at some point.

Also, its crazy how often people don't think about condoms. Once I found out the STD rates at the schools in my area, I stayed strapped like Leon in RE4.

I've seen things. Many things.

But its really why I'm just so stuck on unique, over the top people. Probably why I joined the military too.

:O them skills.

i have nothing to offer a golddigger so the thought a chick poking a hole in the rubber would never cross my mind.

You think you have nothing to offer but a very small minority of chicks are crazy about getting knocked up by a man with particular hair, eye color, etc.

DominoKid

I went to a black college so I really didn't ever bring them back to my place to test the theory vs that demograph. I'm pretty sure I would've been shanked on my way to class at some point.

Also, its crazy how often people don't think about condoms. Once I found out the STD rates at the schools in my area, I stayed strapped like Leon in RE4.

I've seen things. Many things.

But its really why I'm just so stuck on unique, over the top people. Probably why I joined the military too.

i've always heard STD rates at HBCUs are sky high even compared to PWIs for the most part. t/f?

DY_nasty

I disguise my nerddom well - but

fuck it, drunk and listening to dissidia's extended blinded by light remix like its the best shit kanye ever made or something. #allmyvitaisgoodfor
i've always heard STD rates at HBCUs are sky high even compared to PWIs for the most part. t/f?

Its true. NC Central's rate was astronomical...

A lot of factors contribute to it so its somewhat inflated, but still, its fucking embarrassing.

I don't get the point though. Why not just piss before or after you take a shower? If it's out of laziness, than washing the piss off is going to take as long as it would to just piss when and where you're supposed too...
It saves time. Pee in the shower, then wash up. I clean myself from top to bottom anyways so it's not like I'm going the extra mile. And even so, it's not a big deal. "Oh no, I have to clean myself MORE now! :( :(" I don't know ANYONE who would actually complain about that unless you haven't gone through puberty yet or something.
I knew a girl in high school who could do that. She even showed me first-hand. She wasn't into me though...I think.
I disguise my nerddom well - but

fuck it, drunk and listening to dissidia's extended blinded by light remix like its the best shit kanye ever made or something. #allmyvitaisgoodfor

Ir5nmvL.png

ReiGun

Man, I don't know if I got the flu, a stomach virus, or the Black Plague, but it sucks.

I'm coming, Elizabeth. I'm coming to join you honey!

harSon

Banned
It saves time. Pee in the shower, then wash up. I clean myself from top to bottom anyways so it's not like I'm going the extra mile. And even so, it's not a big deal. "Oh no, I have to clean myself MORE now! :( :(" I don't know ANYONE who would actually complain about that unless you haven't gone through puberty yet or something.

How does it save time though? Unless you're washing up while taking a piss, then you're still stalling for the duration of the piss. Whether you piss in the toilet or piss in the shower, there's going to be a point where you're doing nothing but taking a piss.

I'm way too tired to be talking about race and shit on the internet. Oh and my white ass says Cyborg is the best black superhero. Vibe is the best Latino.

DY_nasty

I'm way too tired to be talking about race and shit on the internet. Oh and my white ass says Cyborg is the best black superhero. Vibe is the best Latino.

I feel you.

I try to avoid the racial stuff ever since some people started taking my posts and running with them as if I was the speaker for all black people on GAF. Like when Harson got banned and I asked "Why?" - people were legit saying that I was defending one of my black brothers and whatnot.

I feel you.

I try to avoid the racial stuff ever since some people started taking my posts and running with them as if I was the speaker for all black people on GAF. Like when Harson got banned and I asked "Why?" - people were legit saying that I was defending one of my black brothers and whatnot.

When was this?

Anyways, I drove like 248 miles today after only sleeping 10 hours since waking up on Weds. Kids are awesome but suck at the same time.

How does it save time though? Unless you're washing up while taking a piss, then you're still stalling for the duration of the piss. Whether you piss in the toilet or piss in the shower, there's going to be a point where you're doing nothing but taking a piss.

Personally, I like to soak in the shower.

DY_nasty

When was this?

Anyways, I drove like 248 miles today after only sleeping 10 hours since waking up on Weds. Kids are awesome but suck at the same time.
Fuck that driving nonsense... I take trains these days. They got internet. Free.

And that was in the Man With The Golden Fists thread. Harson got banned for essentially disagreeing with someone in my eyes and I wanted to put my question regarding the ban out there in case anyone felt the same way.
so...you aren't our fearless leader and the public face of the BCT? noted.

I'd get banned for the BCT lol. Just want to make sure its worth it. When I go down, it'll be like Denzel in Training Day.

East Bay. Used to be in El Cerrito/Richmond. Up in Portland now but I was in the Bay Area 25 years. Would run around parts of Berkeley and SF in my free time.

Oh ok I was born in San Francisco lived in Vacaville and stayed with my brothers in Vallejo and Oakland until I moved to Houston but most of my family lives in the Oakland/Hayward area.

ReiGun

I'd disagree on Vibe...if I could name any other Latino superheroes. So I'll just say Vibe is lame as fuck, yo.

harSon

Banned
Don't listen to his saltiness. That man is gorgeous.

Naw, nothing salty about it! Dude's head is too small for his body and he looks like Squidward. I'd excuse him for that, but he plays for a loser franchise coached by someone whose as big a choker as he is a bipolar nutjob.

Having grown up in the bay area I just look at some of the shit people say and go cross eyed at the ignorance.

Well I am from Fresno so I know racism like the back of my hand.

You have one of the worst avatars on this forum. It's disgusting to look at. Just sayin' man.

Bro that's fucked up man. Light skinned brothers like you, Kap, and Good Job Bob need to stick together.

Come Sunday you're going to be mad jelly though.

Fuck that driving nonsense... I take trains these days. They got internet. Free.

And that was in the Man With The Golden Fists thread. Harson got banned for essentially disagreeing with someone in my eyes and I wanted to put my question regarding the ban out there in case anyone felt the same way.

oh I stayed out of that thread because I didn't want to get spoiled.

What's Fresno like? Tons of racism flying in every direction because so many people in that town are poor, unemployed and miserable?

We have Klan rallies every few years. Also, you described South Fresno pretty well. It's a shit hole. North Fresno is full of rich doctors that live there because you can get a giant house super cheap. So glad I live in L.A. now.

harSon

Banned
You know what place is surprisingly racist in the Bay Area? Santa Cruz. I mean, it's not bad or anything, but before I moved here, I had seen a total of 0 skinheads, and in my two years living there, I saw some on 15-20 separate occasions. I thought it was nothing but pot smokers, surfers/skaters, liberals and some overly chill ass motherfuckers, but I experienced more instances of overt racism in my two years living there than I did a decade anywhere else.

Satch

Banned
we're watching Rosewood in popgaf right now and lord have mercy i cant do it

i cant even share air with white people for like a month after i watch this movie

We have Klan rallies every few years. Also, you described South Fresno pretty well. It's a shit hole. North Fresno is full of rich doctors that live there because you can get a giant house super cheap. So glad I live in L.A. now.

Central Valley towns or those near it seem awash of really high unemployment, drug gangs and misery.

DY_nasty

i cant even share air with white people for like a month after i watch this movie

I had good friends who wouldn't let me talk to white people after I saw that movie back in my freshmen year of college.

Didn't stop me from wearing Malcolm X shirts and being militant as fuck all year though.

You know what place is surprisingly racist in the Bay Area? Santa Cruz. I mean, it's not bad or anything, but before I moved here, I had seen a total of 0 skinheads, and in my two years living there, I saw some on 15-20 separate occasions. I thought it was nothing but pot smokers, surfers/skaters, liberals and some overly chill ass motherfuckers, but I experienced more instances of overt racism in my two years living there than I did a decade anywhere else.

Really? I've only been to the boardwalk.

lol messed up Satch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom