• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
We're both the same. I'll never stop doing rhymes. If black people want equality then stop doing crimes. #WhiteGuiltBars

The chains and whips? We needed that love. It taught us to behave; now we just need some hugs. #WhiteGuiltBars

That slavery thing? So, so long ago. Just glad not to be in Africa no mo'. #WhiteGuiltBars

Mississippi stopped burning. We put out that fire. It's ok if you're prejudice if you're favorite show is the wire. #WhiteGuiltBars
I'm out

I'm out

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
We're both the same. I'll never stop doing rhymes. If black people want equality then stop doing crimes. #WhiteGuiltBars

The chains and whips? We needed that love. It taught us to behave; now we just need some hugs. #WhiteGuiltBars

That slavery thing? So, so long ago. Just glad not to be in Africa no mo'. #WhiteGuiltBars

Mississippi stopped burning. We put out that fire. It's ok if you're prejudice if you're favorite show is the wire. #WhiteGuiltBars

hahaha

This shit right here!

I'm out

I'm out

No, No! You're gonna explain this tag o' mine.

LL Slay J

LL stands for The Living L.

ReiGun

X_X dead...

hypernima

Banned

seriously-o.gif

So what i miss today

Slay's over Devo because she rocks aviators. Devo seems unconcerned. Now Slay's on to Satch, Satch has stopped posting in the thread. After getting those two L's, Slay put them to work in his killer LL Cool J Accidental Racist post. No word on if Devo or Satch was impressed.

We're getting Waifu tags up in here. And finally, Terrence Howard is the consensus best choice for playing T'Challa in the BP movie.

ReiGun

Slay's over Devo because she rocks aviators. Devo seems unconcerned. Now Slay's on to Satch, Satch has stopped posting in the thread. After getting those two L's, Slay put them to work in his killer LL Cool J Accidental Racist post. No word on if Devo or Satch was impressed.

We're getting Waifu tags up in here. And finally, Terrence Howard is the consensus best choice for playing T'Challa in the BP movie.

In other words "same shit; different day."

kyored

ooh ok.

- What's wrong with aviators?
- LL was probably given a life-time supply of popeyes chicken thats why he did Accideental Rascist no questions asked.
- Terrence Howard is too black to do T'Challa it should be Wayne Brady.

RedSwirl

Tune in next time for The Clarence Update!

harSon

Banned
I think Hollywood is trolling me with this movie:

Outcast (2013)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1552224/

Premise: "A mysterious warrior teams up with the daughter and son of a deposed Chinese Emperor to defeat their cruel Uncle, who seeks their deaths."

Starring Nicolas Cage and Hayden Christensen.

I'd be offended if I weren't so impressed by the brilliance of the casting for such a premise.

zon

Has there been any butthurt folks who want BP to be played by a white actor because the Thor movie had a black guy as Heimdall? It feels like one of those stupid things someone would get worked up about.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Has there been any butthurt folks who want BP to be played by a white actor because the Thor movie had a black guy as Heimdall? It feels like one of those stupid things someone would get worked up about.

naw, people are too busy downplaying why he needs a movie

DominoKid

honestly all i see whenever the BP flick is brought up is BOMB. idk why folks are so pressed about it. i don't see it doing well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom