• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

So is this a low level jump skill I didn't get or what?

G6xeDkV.gif

Question do any of you cats dependent on the situation ever "party leader switch" with your friends just in case of any situations. For example I hang with a lot of white cats who depending of the situation I let them handle. But push come to shove I step in and intervene. I do it with my wife as well sometimes playing the good cop bad cop. Anybody else do that?

Slayven

Question do any of you cats dependent on the situation ever "party leader switch" with your friends just in case of any situations. For example I hang with a lot of white cats who depending of the situation I let them handle. But push come to shove I step in and intervene. I do it with my wife as well sometimes playing the good cop bad cop. Anybody else do that?

I try my best not to be that guy. But I have a pretty high standard for flaking. You leave me hanging twice with a bullshit reason, you get cut.

Imm0rt4l

immortal can you help me get a thigh gap

Might I suggest twerksanity

I'll need you to record yourself doing them for reasons.....yea....uh to critique your form.

on the real doe, it's a combination of genetics, the width of your hips and lower bodyfat percentages. Females have higher bodyfat setpoints mainly due to hormones and You might need to aim for something like 20ish% bf which is legit beach body status. Girls usually carry a lot more fat in their thighs hips and ass, which is good. The only variable you could really control is your bodyfat which would just be as simple as dieting/cardio over some period of time. But again it depends on your genetics and musculature in your quads and hams. Sorry I'm not really all that well versed in some of the nuance of the female aesthetic

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
All I'm seeing for thigh gap is pics on tumblr of girls with no T or A aspiring for anorexia. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I never heard the term before today. Most of the pictures I'm seeing show girls that look way too skinny to me. That's all I know.
I'll make it easy on you, they're talking along these lines.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/thigh-gap-26.jpg
Oh. See now I just look like an idiot. Google thigh gap and look at the tumblr link and tell me that doesnt give you a bad impression of tg.

Edit: yep im off the mark, carry on with your body workshop

Imm0rt4l

I think I got my gc around RE4's release. I remember Mikami said he would decapitate himself it it were released on another system. He was that sure it was gc exclusive.

FyreWulff

I'm going to try to figure out how to make my upper legs smaller while simultaneously working them.

Hopefully it's not some catch 22 where working them out just trades some fat for muscle and I'm back at square one.

Imm0rt4l

I messed up my diet a bit today :( Had some kettle corn at the theater when I took my nephew to see 42. Not the end of the world, especially since my diet is sound 99% of the time. Kettle or Caramel popcorn is my weakness though, I'll devour that shit without question if you put it in front of me.

I'm still seeing progress though, but I'm years away from Immortal...
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/45600_468295836573528_318401925_n.jpg

Respect.

You still doing Keto?

harSon

Banned
Yeah, I'm still on Keto. Probably not the most efficient diet for putting on muscle, but I've been making progress slowly but surely. What's your diet look like?

Satch

Banned
currently taking the first steps towards thigh gap supremacy by eating taco bell and some chocolate chip cookies

#stronger

Slayven

lmfao good fucking bye
I will use obscure comic references to shatter your heart. Much like Silver Swan would use her sonic scream to shatter things. We don't have to be like Mayfly and move superfast.

Cause losing you would be Devastation, a Genocide of love. I am not a Dr.Psycho or a Cheetah.

I got to stop cause I am weirding myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom