• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

The fact is. The dude sent the photo to Fox News and tried to get some publicity because the waiter put in Customers Name: 5 black guys. So he is offended.
Yeah they want attention. He should be offended at those prices. 100 bucks for hanger steak?

Imm0rt4l

5 black guys sounds like it could be a soul food restaurant

Nigga is WEN.

What work out you on??

currently a 6 day split, half of the week focusing on hypertrophy, the other on power. It's not all that different from Layne Nortons PHAT program.

https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/DesertOnyx/?feed

That's my workout log

Maybe its the perspective but he kind of looks really short in that pic.

I'm 5 foot 10

That's not even his final form tho

word

I got some more gains to make for this summer cut

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hey, add in "beggin strips" to make this comparison even more ridiculous. REAL BACON, BRO. Get that turkey shit out of here!
"beggin strips...for dogs but they don't taste that bad and are certified safe for human consumption!" #struggletips

harSon

Banned
This is truly the power of black muscles.

Someone should write a manga where the lead character has powers cause he is blasian.

Hajime no Ippo basically said black boxers dominate because of they're natura physical capabilities gifted to them from their blackness.

ReiGun

Hajime no Ippo basically said black boxers dominate because of they're natura physical capabilities gifted to them from their blackness.

Yeah the whole conflict was that it was like Ippo's first or second match and he, a Japanese boxer, could never hope to match the other guy's speed and strength. lol

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I wish I got extra powers for being black. :(

+17 to Dancing. It's a baseline buff. What's wrong with you?

1.gif

Plus, you can always use the "I AM NOT THAT NIGGA" special, but be warned: permanent damage is caused once the attack is unleashed on any unsuspecting civilians in the immediate area.

Oh hell no. It is too early in the morning for me to feel like this. Spoiler tagged to protect the children, and so this thread doesn't go off the rails.

I am too tired this kind of shit. And I work too damn hard for this type of bullshit. I am NOT the nigga. And I do not get talked to like that, over the Internet or otherwise. Especially not by a bitch-assed, pock-filled conspiracy theory "the boogie man is a real!" dogfucker . If you want to talk to me like that you take that shit to the private messages, okay?

Otherwise, you do have other options. You either don't come at me like that at all, or you can take your stank, prick ass and that's stick you've got stuck in it and plant yourself somewhere else. If you don't, I will be happy to pull that stick out for you. And I will go nice and slow, just the way I like it. Do you understand?

Now I don't have a problem with what you said, just the way you said it.

Moving on. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom