• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to this hotdog joint in newnan yesterday to pick up some dinner for my lady and I after I got off work. Now I have said it before I wear black suit and tie to the site so I walk in to a gaggle of white folks in the most redneck gear looking at me like I was from another country.(I felt like Luke Cage landing in Latveria) It was too funny. I ordered my food and got on my bluetooth and walked outside to speak(you know courtesy and all) and as I was wrapping up my phone call this cat walked out and just started mugging. I gave him that bish stare(thanks for that racial bonus to stare downs) and embarassed his ass in front of his girl. Shit was too good. And my food was off the chain.

#Winning

you did us proud

I have two cousins who are like...dime pieces man, no joke.

I really don't know what to say to this thread, so I'm just gonna leave it at that

tumblr_m7wu33Adi51qko4x4o1_500.gif

Is it struggle when you know someone that still has PS2 and manually updates the rosters on 2k? And no he doesnt have any other consoles but the PS2.

Now he can wank it to Marvel films all day.

Yo, I for reals just left someone at target because he is a racist cunt. Short story: Older black man comes up to me in the men's soap isle. Dude ask me if he needed one of those curly things (I'm guessing he meant a loofah) for body wash because he is making the switch from the bar to wash. I said yeah. As he was walking away the guy that was with me said "Stupid nigger stupid question, right?" and he kind of just chuckled to himself. So I told him I don't talk to racist and he would have to walk back to his place. The Target is about 2 miles from his room in the dorms. Hopefully he thinks about what just happened as he walks in this weather:

Vf9Q87T.jpg

The most shocking revelation I took from that story is that you're in The Valley. Not at all surprised at the dudes statement though. A lot of low pro racists like that out there. The types that pull out all the played out tropes. "I'm not racist I have black/mexican friends," "You're one of the good ones," and of course the classic "It means ignorant and that guy is definitely ignorant."

The most shocking revelation I took from that story is that you're in The Valley. Not at all surprised at the dudes statement though. A lot of low pro racists like that out there. The types that pull out all the played out tropes. "I'm not racist I have black/mexican friends," "You're one of the good ones," and of course the classic "It means ignorant and that guy is definitely ignorant."

I go to CSUN. Funny thing is the guy is from OC.

Are you from the LA area?

zero_suit

Now he can wank it to Marvel films all day.

Yo, I for reals just left someone at target because he is a racist cunt. Short story: Older black man comes up to me in the men's soap isle. Dude ask me if he needed one of those curly things (I'm guessing he meant a loofah) for body wash because he is making the switch from the bar to wash. I said yeah. As he was walking away the guy that was with me said "Stupid nigger stupid question, right?" and he kind of just chuckled to himself. So I told him I don't talk to racist and he would have to walk back to his place. The Target is about 2 miles from his room in the dorms. Hopefully he thinks about what just happened as he walks in this weather:
I'm glad we still have people like you.

Slayven

He giving up the wash rag? Goddamn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom