• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
nigga if i all i had was a pair of pasties and some shoestring panties and the rent was due within the hour i still wouldnt attempt to entertain your black ass

ibaJVq8KL3oM6R.gif

ReiGun

Iron Man 3 was...disappointing. Not terrible, but it didn't blow me away. I liked what they did with the Mandarin, but that was the only real standout moment.

nigga if i all i had was a pair of pasties and some shoestring panties and the rent was due within the hour i still wouldnt attempt to entertain your black ass

i0IHyHy1TnxSn.gif

Damn Satch. Damn...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

ICE
COLD

Iron Man 3 was...disappointing. Not terrible, but it didn't blow me away. I liked what they did with the Mandarin, but that was the only real standout moment.

I felt it was weak. The weakest of the 3 Iron Man movies so far.

Slayven

So you saying under the right circumstances there is a chance you will accept slayvenocity into your life?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I've never in my life been in a place where club security tries to start fights with you intentionally.

This fucking island.
Gotta learn the lingo to survive there. If they start saying "popolo" and pointing, walk the other way.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I can't believe 2013 is already nearly half over. Feels like New Years was just the other day. Time is moving at light speed.

abuC

I used to hate, but I can't deny it anymore, I like listening to Future Vandross someone save me, I want to be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom