• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I should post in this thread more often.

Actually, I have a good topic to bring up.
WHats up with the "taboo"amongst the black community for performining cunnilingus. I get made fun of by my friends for being a fan of it.
"Pinko I bet you love to eat pussy don't you."
HELL YEAH I DO.
"You nasty ass motherfucker".

News to me, lol

Remember man you gotta warm that engine up before you put it in gear. You have to prime that mother fucker before you shift into turbo.

*And yes I put a power ranger reference in when talking about cunnilingus*

Gorillaz

I'll agree that it was considered taboo for awhile idk if people starting catching on or got older but in the past few years people havn't really given a shit. If you said you "eaten out" back in early high school days you would have gotten clowned on.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Definitely had a few encounters where the girl looked at me like I was a ghost when I said I like eating out. The repeated response? "Oh my God, Black guys don't like eating pussy!" and I heard that from a black chick too! Gotta warm up the car before you take it for a drive. :p

Kreed

So Jayden Smith is the new Natalie Portman?

I saw After Earth yesterday and thought it was an average/ok film and that Jaden does need to work on his acting, but the hate for Jaden Smith over this movie is extreme and it's one of the reasons I wanted to see the movie just to confirm that it was overblown for myself. Hollywood is an industry ran by people who help family/friends get roles that they would have never gotten otherwise. And whether you agree with it/think it's fair or not is one thing, but there's nothing Jaden is doing that hasn't been done by tons of actors/actresses before him, except for the fact that these opportunities don't happen often for young black actors/actresses, especially ones as big as headlining a summer "non Madea" science fiction film (another reason I saw this movie, even if it does bomb).

Gorillaz

Ehh Sony might be able to hit that rumored 350 price point if the talk of "no camera included" is true. They probably will have multiple sku though.

EDIT: I don't fuck with seafood either.

Slay tell me you allergic to shellfish or something. Seafood is the jam.

And in another news I bought my second CD in as many weeks. I got that Kendrick Lamar "good kid, MAAD city" and I fucking love it. I'm doing a 10 hour shift on patrol so its enjoyable to ride and listen. To bad I can't bump it too loud.

This just in....

So someone pissed Ororo off and in stuck in this shit.

My boy is allergic to fish/seafood. Any kind will have his face blow up like Martin's when Hitman Hearns gave him that work. However the kid is a soldier and will try to man up for some seafood whenever we have a good ole southern fish fry plus there's a little heritage there as some of my wife's family lives between Florence and Elgin SC home of the catfish stomp......But Slay has no excuse....Not a single one.

He's got a fiver from me. My daughter is an aspiring writer as well so I try to support as many as I can.

Plus this:
Just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

The swine has never done me wrong. But man baked salmon with lemon and a dash of creole topped with broccoli and cheese casserole is the truth. Never had to drown my fish in anything. Man if I have a get together with folks or the fam slay I got ya. You in Ga. so I can show better than tell. Now the question that will divide us is tartar sauce or cocktail sauce. I'm all about that tartar. Fuck that cocktail shit. My girl loves it though.

The swine has never done me wrong. But man baked salmon with lemon and a dash of creole topped with broccoli and cheese casserole is the truth. Never had to drown my fish in anything. Man if I have a get together with folks or the fam slay I got ya. You in Ga. so I can show better than tell. Now the question that will divide us is tartar sauce or cocktail sauce. I'm all about that tartar. Fuck that cocktail shit. My girl loves it though.

Definitely tartar. The only thing cocktail goes on is shrimp anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom