• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beautifulpeople.com stuff is reinforcing my theory that Asian girls are my demographic. Got 'checked out' by some chick in Japan.

PLAN THE TRIP TO JAPAN.

The struggle
E837Zo4.jpg

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Was it because she kept numerous deadly venomous animals as pets?

I was just going to ask this, haha. That whole country has a collection of some of the most venomous creatures on the planet. its like....the country is trying to kill its people on a daily basis.

I'm late to this, but my only girlfriend was white, and she came with a truckload of issues.

I also learned that girls named "Megan" are nothing but trouble.

ReiGun

My family has told me flat out they expect me to marry a white woman. In fact, where the expected response from a black mother is disappointment when you don't bring home a sista, my mom says she'll be suspicious of any black girl I bring home. Ain't that something? Lol

As far as what I'm attracted to, I talk to any race. Most attracted to black, hispainic, and middle eastern women. And mixed women, of course.

Mumei

Apparently Two Spirit refers to those who fulfil mixed gender roles. Seems like a "whole new" way of saying a bi-gendered individual. I made the mistake of referring to someone as trans and got lectured on all the new terms.

Third gender supposedly refers to those who don't identify as either male or female.

Oh and then i got shown these:

Two-spirit is actually older rather than newer. It seems sort of weird to me when someone who doesn't have Native American ancestry uses it, but what do I know?

The gender identities page is also useful; the side bar of Identities covers all the major gender arrangements in various cultures, including our own.

Names to stay away from

Candace
Sara (take note not Sarah)
Megan
Any form of Alise
Kathy

Stay away from women that drive VW's too.

Also stay away from women with two first names.

Stacey Ann
Mary Elizabeth
Sara Michelle - extra crazy
Ashley Kate

And above all stay away from women born in West Virgina. Who typically have two first names as stated in the examples above.

DominoKid

My family has told me flat out they expect me to marry a white woman. In fact, where the expected response from a black mother is disappointment when you don't bring home a sista, my mom says she'll be suspicious of any black girl I bring home. Ain't that something? Lol

As far as what I'm attracted to, I talk to any race. Most attracted to black, hispainic, and middle eastern women. And mixed women, of course.

my mom says the same thing. my cousin and aunt don't really have a guess one way or the other. i'll never forget the shitstorm when my other cousin brought his first girl home from college. the fam kept it cool in front of them but in private they talked mad greasy about the situation. idk why they were even surprised though.

DominoKid

Twitter has done wonders for the art of slander. this #AskDraya (chick from BBWives) thing is a disaster lol. apparently this woman is not a good parent.

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 21m
i’ve seen all of ONE question on #askdraya that wasn’t a haymaker. and that was someone asking if the fame’s worth it.

so lets see some examples

Did you tell your son to watch 106npark today so he can finally see you for the 1st time? @106andpark @DrayaFace #AskDraya

If I made it rain with $20 bills and simultaneously threw your son in the air..What would you catch first? #AskDraya

Does your son contact you through your booking email address? @drayaface #askdraya

Does your son yell "stranger danger" when he sees you or are you not around enough to teach him that? @DrayaFace: #AskDraya

If you had to save your son or a bottle of ciroc what type of ciroc would you most likley save? RT "@DrayaFace: #AskDraya @106andpark

does your son season his Ramen Noodles with his tears? #askdraya @106andpark

How many times have you lost your kid? Now how many times you lost some shoes? #askdraya

On a scale of Helen Keller to Ray Charles how much do u see your son? #askdraya @106andpark

i'm watching the hashtag feed refresh and this shit is BRUTAL and fast. like 100 new tweets on it per minute.

cdyhybrid

Twitter has done wonders for the art of slander. this #AskDraya (chick from BBWives) thing is a disaster lol. apparently this woman is not a good parent.

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 21m
i’ve seen all of ONE question on #askdraya that wasn’t a haymaker. and that was someone asking if the fame’s worth it.

so lets see some examples

i'm watching the hashtag feed refresh and this shit is BRUTAL and fast. like 100 new tweets on it per minute.

Haha damn. Some ether in there.

Satch

Banned
"If I made it rain with $20 bills and simultaneously threw your son in the air..What would you catch first? #AskDraya"

my chest hurts

DominoKid

it's fucking awful lmao. maybe it'll inspire her to be a better parent...

man i couldn't fuck w/ the internet if i was a celebrity. you don't even have to be fucking up that hard for people to GO IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom