• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Do u realize u've probably spent more time with rappers kids you've swallowed than the one you birthed @DrayaFace: #AskDraya

inBSRS8CAI3ky.gif

daaaaaaamn.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What at the OP? They were both being asses. Sounds like a stealth anti-semitic thread. If the title was "biker gets bullied by a black guy" you'd probably be banned right now.

is this a nominee for naturals law?

Twitter has done wonders for the art of slander. this #AskDraya (chick from BBWives) thing is a disaster lol. apparently this woman is not a good parent.

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 21m
i’ve seen all of ONE question on #askdraya that wasn’t a haymaker. and that was someone asking if the fame’s worth it.

so lets see some examples

i'm watching the hashtag feed refresh and this shit is BRUTAL and fast. like 100 new tweets on it per minute.

thats some shit that should make you sit down and comtemplate your life. god damn.

DominoKid

^yeah i thought everybody knew Recon was white.

oh and in case yall wondering why all of twitter is going in on her...

A 7-year-old Wyomissing boy was coming home from school to an empty apartment and spending nights alone while his mother worked in Philadelphia, borough police said Friday.

The boy told police that he would get off the bus most days and wait for someone to leave or enter the gated parking garage under the apartment complex in the 100 block of North Park Road so he could get into the building, police said.

His mother, Andraya M. Howard, 25, would leave the apartment door unlocked and microwave dinners in the freezer for him, they said.

Police arrested Howard at the apartment Thursday night on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child. She remained free on $25,000 bail after arraignment before District Judge Ann L. Young in Reading Central Court. According to court records:

A policeman found the boy alone in a disheveled apartment Dec. 16 about 2 a.m. after the boy called 9-1-1 and told dispatchers he was home alone. He told Patrolman Kevin M. Quinter that he called his mother’s cell phone about 20 times to find out where she was.

He last spoke to her when he called her after getting off the bus. She said she was at a tanning salon and would be home soon.

The apartment looked like it had been ransacked, with women’s undergarments scattered throughout the living room. A small dog was in a cage, and dog feces and dog urine were in several places in the apartment. While Quinter talked to the boy, the youth got a TV dinner from the freezer, stood on the counter and put it into the microwave.

Police called the boy’s grandmother, who took him home. She said she had been watching her grandson while Howard went to her job overnight in Philadelphia, but she had not been baby-sitting the boy for a few months.

Howard, who said she worked as a model, returned home about 8:45 a.m. and police told her that her son was in the care of the county Children and Youth Services while they investigated. Police did not know the status of the child Friday.

ReiGun

inBSRS8CAI3ky.gif

daaaaaaamn.

Lawd. lol

“@DrayaFace: Immature haters. I have the same 24 hours in a day as u.”

“@DrePharaoh: So Why Does 0 Go To Your Son? #AskDraya

“@DrayaFaceSon Somebody tell my mother to just call and say hello @DrayaFace”

“@ShugSlavery What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he's hungry? #AskDraya..

On a scale of Usain Bolt to Flash Gordon how fast did you run to the airport when your son fell asleep? @DrayaFace #AskDraya

@106andpark #AskDraya do u think your son is happy cause he finally got to see your face??...,courtesy of #106andPark

There's some poor intern combing through the topic, laughing at the jokes but still angry cause he can't give them anything for the show. lol

I threw my name into the beautiful people hat for shits and giggles. And damn at the Draya ethering. Sit is fully deserved though apparently.

I threw my name into the beautiful people hat for shits and giggles.

That's the attitude to have for it. But seriously, you better be at least average, me and others in here are bringing the community's average down.

That thread made me realize I almost never take pictures of myself and when I do it's almost never flattering.

That's the attitude to have for it. But seriously, you better be at least average, me and others in here are bringing the community's average down.

That thread made me realize I almost never take pictures of myself and when I do it's almost never flattering.

I think I'm pretty attractive but right now I'm in "Fuck no this nigga is ugly as shit territory" Lol

Of the times you left him at the mall, how upset were you when he found his way home? RT @DrayaFace #AskDraya @106andpark

Do you consider yourself to be a milf even though you're not an actual mother? @DrayaFace #askdraya

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Would Manti Teo's girl be a better mother? #AskDraya

:'( they brought the knives out..
KuGsj.gif

Wow Miguel's Bronco Buster victim may have brain damage according to her lawyer.

shit, you know people looking for that almighty scrilla.

EDIT:
IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR SON HAS TO DRESS UP AS A CIROC BOTTLE JUST TO GET ATTENTION FROM YOU? #AskDraya

2:
Why is Chris Bosh's neck longer than the phone calls w/ your son?  #AskDraya
How much do you charge your son for a guest appearance? #AskDraya

Do u pay child support w/ checks to the roaches that are raising your child? Or do you do money orders? #AskDraya
#DEAD. DEAAAD.

Nakazato

God damn it my girl is sleep and this twitter ether is fucking amazing

For godsake plz link me to whatever this tweets are coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom