• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
What she do to earn all this?
BL8orzgCMAEjVGd.jpg

Child endangerment, to put it lightly.

and of course, she is a video vixen, and a star *cough* of B-Ball wives, even though she's not married to one.

and the hashtag came from an article she is doing with Hip-Hop Wired.

What kill me is the strong female comment. A strong female isnt going to treat her kid like that. I hate how people praise negative aspects and brush off any criticism as hating

U really told yo son "sorry no autographs" when he asked u to sign his permission slip for a field trip? #askdraya

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I like to clarify that my last post in the Draya thread was not a comment on what Dy does after one of his kids is born.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
serio? what he say? haven't followed the case

Said they had a video of travon beating someone up..... trayvon was no where in the video.

All these desperate ploys and them moving away from stand your groud reeks of desperation but this case being in Florida still makes me think they have a 50/50 chance regardless..... America 2013 is still pretty bad.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't know anything about her or her parenting methods, but uh, she's alright with me.

If you ever have a chance to hit it dont.... cause not only would she not be swallowing your kids.... eventually your kids will grow up not knowing how to swallow food.....

Father's Day is in 2 weeks yall.
You ready for the annual day of slander on Facebook/Twitter?
That's when ALL the hurt comes out.

A old head told me something awhile ago. The deadbeat daddy wasnt a deadbeat when they was between thier legs, infact they ignored all the warning signs and stayed with the deadbeat. 9 months later and they didnt changed and the baby didnt make them stay and now they are bitter

DominoKid

A old head told me something awhile ago. The deadbeat daddy wasnt a deadbeat when they was between thier legs, infact they ignored all the warning signs and stayed with the deadbeat. 9 months later and they didnt changed and the baby didnt make them stay and now they are bitter

oh i wasnt even talking about the moms. just the kids. last year was the first year i really paid attention to it.

ReiGun

I remember one year it was real bad. Every five minutes, someone posting another angry status about their old man.

For me, Father's Day was the last day I saw my old man alive, so I don't even log onto social networks on FD. Would rather spend the day remembering my pops than read a bunch of bitterness.

DominoKid

i can honestly say i don't know any deadbeats. well aside from my cousins BD and he didn't even know about his other kid until like last year because the girl slid out of town w/o telling him. bum ass thought he just had one 5 year old, now he has two. i'm always like a snide comment away from whooping his ass for being a bum, but he's always quiet like he's afraid to talk.

but yeah other than that i don't know any. and it's a lot of folks from my HS that got kids (plural) already in just the 4 years since.

the worst i ever see is dudes bitching about their ain't shit BMs. and the BMs returning the favor. i'm thinking, damn parenting isn't supposed to be a competition lol. but whatever.

i feel like our generation is a lot better about being there for their kids overall since we were basically a fatherless generation.

Father's Day is in 2 weeks yall.
You ready for the annual day of slander on Facebook/Twitter?
That's when ALL the hurt comes out.

I don't treat Father's Day like it's special. My dad fucking hates it because he doesn't like people coming over and wasting his time that can be spent painting or drawing. I don't let my son buy me anything for it either. I talk to him everyday and he ends every phone conversation saying he loves me. I don't need no fucking gift.

IrishNinja

i'm still in shock bout reconyodas being white

you think you know somebody

edit damn fuck happened to squiddy, devo and other people today, i missed some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom