• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
0fIFM72.png

ry4u97h.gif

DominoKid

man this dating site shit just aint for minorities. i checked the page for dudes in my area and it's like 3 brothas, 5 asians and a handful of other minorities in the first 100 people. the rest (80% at least) is all white dudes.

based on the numbers, i wonder who the chosen one of black-gaf is.

ReiGun

I saw like two Asians and 4 black chicks for the girls, and like two brothers for men. Sea of white beyond that

We need to go to the Coloreds Only beautiful people site.

Onemic

Took the doucheiest picture I could find of myself, thought that would get me in with these beautiful fuckers. Beautiful people does not approve.

I'm officially ugly as THEE fuck

bpeeps_zps62e8f8d4.jpg

ReiGun

Went on Black People Meet and this shit somehow compiled every attractive black woman in Baltimore.

I feel like this is a lie.

ReiGun

This is suddenly relevant to my interests. Please, go on...

I didn't actually make an account, but once you get through the opening "I'm a man seeking a women" shit on the homepage, it has pictures of users behind the account setup.

There's some good looking wimmenz in thurr. I still don't trust it tho.

Gorillaz

You 2 need to infiltrate and bring the rest of us in that shit. I'm talking BCT coup.

Go to the parties
Go to the events

learn that shit inside and out....then betray them

So far there are three or so blackGAF members in the 'IN' category. So in less than 2 days the number of black people on that site will just about double.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Im in Inglewood atm driving around pisses me off im just always mad on the road

Inglewood is garbage. I always hate when I have to go there, and I'm from the mid city. I cant explain it, but its like a piece of the heat from the valley somehow got planted there, and it makes everyone act like a fucking douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom