• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'd say the average young and or casual gamer would blindly buy into this type of thing but MS has made this shit so complicated to try and please gamers which they can't do without chucking all this out the window.

I love a good train wreck.

Imm0rt4l

OZKOZsW.png

MS minions

•Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.

KuGsj.gif

What a feature!

Save us, Iwata-san

remember now...

Third party publishers may opt in or out of supporting game resale and may set up business terms or transfer fees with retailers.

so it's only a feature if the publisher has opted in.

i wonder what the icon on the back of the box looks like for "you can trade this game".

People are complaining now. MSFT will show Killer Instinct, Shenmue or some other IP gamers have screamed for for years and they'll be buying the thing. It's the steam boycott of COD on a bigger scale.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
People are complaining now. MSFT will show Killer Instinct, Shenmue or some other IP gamers have screamed for for years and they'll be buying the thing. It's the steam boycott of COD on a bigger scale.

yuuuuuuuuuuup. Gamers have short, short memories. Plus, GAF isn't the rest of the market, sadly

wtf else are they going to show. their COD relationship is a huge moneymaker.
I mean i get that they get DLC first, I just hate how they make it the centerpiece of their pressers most of the time. I mean instead of doing that, sell the shit out of one of the exclusives. Not DLC for a multi plat game.
Edit: I mean still show you have the DLC first, but only have that be a little part of the presser

Nakazato

Black ghost is a closet ravens fan

Kave is the true leader of Browns-Gaf

As I am second fiddle to BL in Ravens gaf; ;. Until DarienA is back...

Black ghost is a closet ravens fan

Kave is the true leader of Browns-Gaf

As I am second fiddle to BL in Ravens gaf; ;. Until DarienA is back...
I knew this was coming with the new avatar. I could never support Flacco though, I almost hate him as much as Weeden. Also let's not forget the glorious week I was leader of Browns gaf, I was a day away from having the rest of Browns gaf beheaded......

OMG WHERE IS HARSON?!?!?

http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/tom...king-english-language-debut-with-joel-silver/

Tom Hardy will star in The Outsider, a Silver Pictures’ film that will mark the English language debut of Japanese director Takashi Miike, who’s in negotiations to direct the Andrew Baldwin script. The film is based on an original idea by John Linson, who will produce along with Art Linson through their Linson Entertainment banner. Joel Silver, Andrew Rona and Steve Richards will produce for Silver Pictures. The project, originally set at Warner Bros, will be independently financed to shoot in Japan early next year. It’s an epic story set in post-World War II Japan, chronicling the life of a former American G.I. who becomes part of the Japanese Yakuza.

Nakazato

yeah but Miike + Tom Hardy + Yakuza shit = i'm sold. i hope it doesnt suck.

I love Miike but I dont think this was his choice. This screams Producer/Exc Producer involvement.

Edit: Re-read the whole thing.... I think my rage was misplaced. I just hope it keeps the Miike vibe.

I love Miike but I dont think this was his choice. This screams Producer/Exc Producer involvement.

Edit: Re-read the whole thing.... I think my rage was misplaced. I just hope it keeps the Miike vibe.

The producer is the one that game up with the story. This shit is going to suck because you can't do the crazy Miike shit here.

Gorillaz

Hollywood has is and always will be about high margin profits over all. Which is like any industry but they live it too a T since Hollywood is struggling. They won't put money on alot of minority actors and actresses unless they are already proven to sell or to play a part in historical films.

bish finally going in on these suspicious juniors?

htown... Link that shit

well movie is alreaDY DEAD

example:

This policy is awesome. I'm ready for the future.

I laughed for about 5 mins because of of nonchalant it came off

Hollywood has is and always will be about high margin profits over all. Which is like any industry but they live it too a T since Hollywood is struggling. They won't put money on alot of minority actors and actresses unless they are already proven to sell or to play a part in historical films.

Yep. Kind of crazy when you remember that The first movie star was a Japanese man.

Seriously tho. I think Sung Kang from the FF movies could be huge if Hollywood pushed him. People seem to love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom