• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Also flipping through BET (yea yea) and I see Chris Tucker is hosting the BET awards? Like isn't he like out of his prime? I guess he needs a check to give to the IRS
The only thing that would be more ridiculous than this would be to call up D. L. Hughley ol' never did shit in the last 7 years face ass and tell him to host, would be hilarious.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Not like it is the Ouya.

photo-41.jpg

zero_suit

X1 ain't hungry for it, but they will still sell well....in US and Europe...everywhere else is questionable but MS's marketing is ridiculous and huge when it needs to be

Also flipping through BET (yea yea) and I see Chris Tucker is hosting the BET awards? Like isn't he like out of his prime? I guess he needs a check to give to the IRS

Nope, probably just in the UK.

people are fiending for a reason to buy that draconian POS. i don't get it.

I'm like harson, the worst parts of the Xbone don't directly acfect me outside of rental restriction. I doubt family sharing works like people think, but if it does I might pick one up and link up with 10 people....after a price drop.

People complaining about XBone and lining up to play it? LOL like I said before gamers are the vocal minority not because we are small in number but we rarely say something and mean it. I bet half the guys playing the thing and getting it at launch were some of the loudest against the DRM.

For fun I let my wife and daughter watch each companies recap and asked them to decide which console I get. They both chose the ps4. I think my wife chose it simply because she's always seen me gaming on a sony console. Also I double downed and pre ordered two 4's. Getting one for my stepson for when he gets out of basic.

cdyhybrid

if only you werent a real fuckwad that wasnt about to have his anus examined by a swarm of locusts

Damn.

Megaman in Smash was the biggest news of E3.

Destiny, Titanfall, BF4 will all get at least a shot from me.

MK8 - I'm already there.

Game I'm most looking forward to is Elder Scrolls 6. Too bad it won't be out until like 2018.

Satch

Banned
PS4 exclusives look pretty weak thus far. If MS didn't try to eat their cake and ours too, this gen would have been much more competitive.

I reeeeeeally agree with this. I feel like all of this E3, while better than many in the past, was still lukewarm for me. Seeing Sony drag Microsoft was fun, but that's not going to make their games appealing.

The best of show for me was Nintendo because of Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, and the Wii Fit Trainer being introduced to Brawl. I already knew about two of those things and just wanted to see them polished, so my expectations were easily met.

I don't care that much about all of this DRM stuff and would love it if I could get some games that I would like to play that aren't some sort of take on post-apocalyptic shootbang with friends. I need more Bayonettas and more Monster Hunters and more Viewtiful Joes, and unfortunately only Nintendo is giving me that.

I'm just so very tired of shooters.

I reeeeeeally agree with this. I feel like all of this E3, while better than many in the past, was still lukewarm for me. Seeing Sony drag Microsoft was fun, but that's not going to make their games appealing.

The best of show for me was Nintendo because of Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, and the Wii Fit Trainer being introduced to Brawl. I already knew about two of those things and just wanted to see them polished, so my expectations were easily met.

I don't care that much about all of this DRM stuff and would love it if I could get some games that I would like to play that aren't some sort of take on post-apocalyptic shootbang with friends. I need more Bayonettas and more Monster Hunters and more Viewtiful Joes, and unfortunately only Nintendo is giving me that.

I'm just so very tired of shooters.

You know you want gritty action shooters that come with the same flat repetitive characters, storylines and tropes. But this one is different because _____. No it's not different. Fuck off.

Man I'm watching this Pryor bio on demand. I know Hollywood is a cold and cut throat place but damn Hollywood destroyed this man. The MS didn't help, but wow.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
if only you werent a real fuckwad that wasnt about to have his anus examined by a swarm of locusts

Overly invested in the Wii u snatch?

I gotta say, I love the ps4 controller. Playing warframe with that thing was smooth.

Satch

Banned
Overly invested in the Wii u snatch?

the way i feel about nintendo/the wii u is the way i used to feel about my mother when she punished me as a child

i could tell my friends about her being mean to me and i could call her all kinds of names, but if somebody even so much as dared to call my mother a bitch to my face i will skin them alive and dip them into a vat of the finest granules of mortons salt that can be bought with Black Money

the wii u isnt a real console and is shit but you are not allowed to say that

those are my words to use

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Outside of Bayonetta 2 and W101, the only game I was really looking forward to seeing more of is The Evil Within. Seems like the lord of RE is putting together greatness again.

I like shooters too, but damn. The only reason I give a fuck about Titanfall, is because of the robots. Monolith couldn't be assed to do more with them outside of the brief segments in the F.E.A.R. games, so I'll have to settle for COD: Gundam Warfare.

Capcom can kick the largest of rocks for what they did to Dead Rising. smh.

Still no BG&E 2... >:|

the way i feel about nintendo/the wii u is the way i used to feel about my mother when she punished me as a child

i could tell my friends about her being mean to me and i could call her all kinds of names, but if somebody even so much as dared to call my mother a bitch to my face i will skin them alive and dip them into a vat of the finest granules of mortons salt that can be bought with Black Money

the wii u isnt a real console and is shit but you are not allowed to say that

those are my words to use

you will want to protect it

PS4 exclusives look pretty weak thus far. If MS didn't try to eat their cake and ours too, this gen would have been much more competitive.

Outside of Titanfall none of the MS exclusives look good. KI look like some generic knock-off that would seen on iOS. Everything else was all CG trailers or everything bad about action games Ryse.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
ya'll know better than to fuck /w Satch. It's like putting your hand on the stove. How many times you got to get burnt before you learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom