• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Man, I just had me a greasy ass porkchop sandwich with a glass of grape Hawaiian Punch. Porkchop was about the size of my hands and it was delicious as fuck. Now it's time to play this God of War: Ascencion until the itis kicks in.

I didn't know this was a thing

I just know my squad of Moris and Riovaine would have taken a bullet for me. Unlike Bricksquad.

I'll take a possession charge for the right price, but I'm not taking a bullet for anyone who isn't taking one for me and I know you'd go prone as soon as someone so much as aimed a watergun in my direction.

Mr Touche

Banned
Yea, I want to say it was in my highschool history textbook.

But they are stripping our textbooks nowadays of any reference to slavery, which would include the one-drop rule. Prepare to see more "Why do black people feel oppressed?" threads incoming all over the internet if this continues.

Thanks Texas.

I like how people still think being black just gives you a free ride to college.

That's because who have stories like the white girl suing a college because 10 black people with the same grades she had while she didn't, completely overlooking the fact that 400+ white people got in with the same grades while she didn't too, but those who got in all did extracurricular while she didn't, but the news story focuses only on "OMG black people are getting into college over pretty white girl!"

...and then the sheltered of the internet run with it.

God these bandwagon heat fans make me sick. Niggas making inspirational videos on facebook about them winning when just 3 years ago you was screaming purple and gold

DominoKid

Wonder if we'll ever get an Asian or Hispanic president.

rubio_water.gif

See that is how folks end up dead or needing face transplants. I want something that looks dangerous but shit goes down I can take it.

So 3 motherfuckers rocking kevlar vest and god knows what for armaments with a goddamn ostrich.....

Fuck it I'm in as long as I can rock a mallet with nails in it for fucking shits and giggles.

And a meerkat with a beret....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom