• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

My mic was working a moment ago on my phone, and now isn't working on pc. Shame, sine there was a lot to talk about. But for once there's enough people to talk about the subject. I'm gonna go play The Last of Us

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

va stop the fuck shit.

7T9b198.gif

DominoKid

i wish my cousin was down w/ that ratchet shit. he lives in Richmond and if there was even a chance of him popping up in this shit it'd be must see TV for me. he doesn't have an ounce of ratchetness in him at all though lol.

i also wish the boondocks had more time before S4 so they could go back and parody this housewives shit w/ the Real Housewives of Woodcrest. shit they might already have something for that.

harSon

Banned
Pumpkin... Big Sexy.... Lmao. That's def some of the most ratchet shit I've seen. They're taking press shots in front of a spray painted bed sheet for God's sake.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
So I just had my GF take a picture of me so i thought I make a side by side. I know you guys are tired of me talking bout it so this will be the last ill say about it for awhile

yo man that's impressive .
this inspires me to get on my grind. I've been slipping for two years.

FyreWulff

Next time I need to compile notes. Kinda stalled out a couple times, but fun

So I just had my GF take a picture of me so i thought I make a side by side. I know you guys are tired of me talking bout it so this will be the last ill say about it for awhile

Nice work man, I'm trying to get down to that myself

harSon

Banned

Hell yeah man, fucking amazing work. Feels good huh? You're looking great outside of that Ravens shirt :p

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Good for you.

Edit: (The loss, not the shutting up about it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom