• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Come at me.

I'm a 5'5 half-hispanic half white bastard child who never met his real father, born in 1990, watched dbz, Pokemon and sailor moon as a kid, wet the bed until I was 12, gave up gaming stuff for my girl's birthday/anniversary, still like anime from time to time and post on an Internet gaming forum.

You better come at me with something good since I just wasted all your ammunition.

*drops mic*
Just wait. 90s babies messing in grown folks businesse.

royalan

1) I'm jealous of your Podcast. Keep up the good work. *.*

2) HEW IS THIS MAN

Bro let's be real but this dude would still be getting pussy if wasn't an athlete.

QDMbMgi.jpg

He's fucking 6'5" women would throw themselves at him.

Not just women.

Come at me.

I'm a 5'5 half-hispanic half white bastard child who never met his real father, born in 1990, watched dbz, Pokemon and sailor moon as a kid, wet the bed until I was 12, gave up gaming stuff for my girl's birthday/anniversary, still like anime from time to time and post on an Internet gaming forum.

You better come at me with something good since I just wasted all your ammunition.

*drops mic*

You got a friend named Cheddar Bob?

6'4'' is good. It's tall, but not so much you stand out EVERYWHERE, big awkward ass nigga

That said, it has it's disadvantages. I went to a car show in Houston last weekend, couldn't even fit in half the mothafuckas. I got in the backseat of an Escalade, my head hit the roof!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dude can't even kiss his girl properly or go down on her with that massive tower he calls a nose. And all I can say is that I'm glad he wasn't alive during the times of scientific racism. Dude's Beetlejuice sized head would have given them ammunition towards reaffirming their hypothesis' that black people had smaller brains.

And Kaeps definitely a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Look at this Biography he wrote this season:
Vs0FMuk.png

Obviously this country's school system is failing if we allowed him to graduate high school and go to college, let alone letting him escape the 3rd grade unchecked.

And he's definitely proof that money and fame can elevate hurt looks, cause there's no way this Squidword looking motherfucker should be landing that kind of a honey.

what is this from? its a parody, right?

Onemic

Never even been there man. I kinda just... grew up in a Niners family, and then lost interest, and now apparently the Niners are good again. I'd like to know how/when that happened.

Supreme ruler Harbaugh

If not tomorrow we'll have to put it off until next week.

Devo - onemic - Immortal - DY

Does Friday 8pm est work for you?

This week just doesn't work for me. I won't be home Friday or Saturday and Sunday is the Superbowl. Looks like I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

FyreWulff

So thanks to Vancouver I've just has Aloe Drink for the first time.

This is interesting.

6'0.....Wish I was 6'5

But I made it to the 6 feet club so suck it shorties!

Thing about tallness though is everyone wants to try and fuck with you to prove themselves to their buddies

Riggs

Banned
Anyone else here a big fan of The Wire? Personally it's my favorite TV show. I started watching it when I was about 15 at my Dad's house. A LOT of the movies my Dad owned were the crappy hood movies that I actually liked. So when I saw The Wire I just assumed it was a crappy hood TV show. Well I went on thinking it was an amazing hood show and that it no one else would like it. Well obviously I was wrong, but can you blame me? I was 15.

Anyways I have two friends on Xbox that happen to be white, and I didn't think either of them would like the show because I thought it was a hood show. Turns out one of them also loved it and the other watched it later and also loved it. Now that I'm older I have a lot more respect for the show and have re-watched it countless times since. I was just curious if anyone else is surprised by the reception the show gets?

This fool posted in the OT2, but god damn I had to reply ... was lurking forgive me (after slayvens thread).

I just started rewatching today man, only finished S01E02 but I've seen them all back in the day. Just nice to watch it again. Fucking Bodie and McNaulty I love those guys so much.

6'0.....Wish I was 6'5

But I made it to the 6 feet club so suck it shorties!

I didn't learn how shitty talk folks have it till I was with Timedog. You don't want to be that tall. Knee problems, back problems, shower heads way too short, ducking under low hanging things, cobwebs in your face.

FyreWulff

I'll let everyone else have their 720 replaced 7 times before I jump on it. My Xbox is literally just my machine for playing Rock Band, Halo, and Perfect Dark. And if they're debuting with a Halo 2 remake, yeah I can wait.

DominoKid

The first couple years of the PS3 were rough. But that Sony loyalty was too ingrained at the time.

my loyalty was shaken. for like the first two years i was cool with it. but the last few have been difficult. i should've just jumped on when the BC models were still out

I want to wait to see if both consoles are reliable but I'm so fatigued by this long ass gen I might get one in the first month.

amen.

I'll let everyone else have their 720 replaced 7 times before I jump on it. My Xbox is literally just my machine for playing Rock Band, Halo, and Perfect Dark. And if they're debuting with a Halo 2 remake, yeah I can wait.
I want to wait to see if both consoles are reliable but I'm so fatigued by this long ass gen I might get one in the first month.

Being 5'11 in a family full of men over 6' foot is horrible. The only two people shorter than me are my son and father. However my kid is taller than kids a year older than him and my ex's family is full of dudes over 6'2"

zero_suit

Every console this gen is severely lacking compared to the PS2.

FyreWulff

Being 5'11 in a family full of men over 6' foot is horrible. The only two people shorter than me are my son and father. However my kid is taller than kids a year older than him and my ex's family is full of dudes over 6'2"

I used to be the tallest in the family. 88 bro is one inch taller than me now, and 97 bro is as tall as both of us now. His grandpa is 7'2". The tallness gene skipped his dad, who's slightly shorter than us.

If he's 6'-6'2 at 15 and his voice hasn't even dropped yet, yeah I think 97 bro is going to be the giant one

Every console this gen is severely lacking compared to the PS2.

Heh, that thing was a juggernaut.

harSon

Banned

Yeah, my entire family is tall. My oldest brother is the shortest dude at 6'1" out of my immediate family. I have a cousin who is 6'5" and he turns 15 in April, dude's built into it too. I thought I was going to be a lot taller. I was 6'1" Freshman year of High School, and I only grew another inch since. Hell, I've had size 13 shoes since 8th grade, and I still do today.

ReiGun

Mine always blow out when I turn on the lights. Without fail. Always feel...disrespected.

For reals.

Being 6'2" and built, but having the voice of some runt in High School is whackkkk
I was just thinking I need to get built to mitigate the effects.

Imma go do some pushups or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom