• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Moms hooked it up with a homemade German Chocolate Cake, and I nearly cummed myself when I took a bite into it. I've been on a low carb diet for years now, and I'm pretty strict about it, so I rarely have sweets... So that slice of cake was almost too much for me to handle. By far my favorite type of cake.

DominoKid

He has some diverse taste, I'll give him that. Tamron Hall made the cut, hell yeah.

lol

that shit is so fake. has to be.

i7R6d3B3n2Fq9.gif

goddamn i wish i had a shot at a chick like that. to be so lucky...

Police make a mistake and kill a dog? Fuck the police I hope they all die. Only on GAF

Its funny some people hate the police but when something happen to them they are calling 911.

Imm0rt4l

Man I be missing this thread too much. And that LAPD story is freaking horrible. Starting to remind me of the DC sniper.

Playing FF7 for the first time on a Vita. Woo!

Onemic

Lawd

Man I be missing this thread too much. And that LAPD story is freaking horrible. Starting to remind me of the DC sniper.

Playing FF7 for the first time on a Vita. Woo!

Still have to beat ff8 on the vita. Everytime I get far in that game something fucks up and I have to start over again. Its been 13 years and I've yet to beat it. >_>

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
some people in the chat told me ff9 was a good game and i still ain't done laughing in their face with my teeth set to maximum

DY_nasty

I didn't get that far in FF8 but I enjoyed it. I never beat FFX because my save always got screwed up somehow.

It ends better than it starts.

I'm wanting to replay that game again now that I have a portable with some actual space...

Tactics Ogre is killing me right now though. Branching story like wut

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
some people in the chat told me ff9 was a good game and i still ain't done laughing in their face with my teeth set to maximum

Stay hating bro. I'll be over here with the best ff game of the psx era that isn't tactics

Imm0rt4l

I can't bring myself to play 13, Its the first ff game that I refused to buy at release, and the way it has been recieved makes me even less compelled to play it. It could be on PS plus and I'm still not sure I'd play it, but you guys did pique my interest with 13-2.

Currently playing God Hand. It's criminal what IGN did with the review of this game. Jesus fucking Christ. How can a review be so objectively wrong?

DY_nasty

I can't bring myself to play 13, Its the first ff game that I refused to buy at release, and the way it has been recieved makes me even less compelled to play it. It could be on PS plus and I'm still not sure I'd play it, but you guys did pique my interest with 13-2.

Currently playing God Hand. It's criminal what IGN did with the review of this game. Jesus fucking Christ. How can a review be so objectively wrong?

FF13 gets hate for being a letdown on a completely unreasonable hype build up. That game could've been the best JRPG of the gen and it wouldn't have lived up to what it was supposed to be. It's merely an above average game that looks fantastic and is a bit more linear than what people are used to.

Its dirt cheap right now anyways. Can't go wrong.

ReiGun

13 just fell victim to hype. It's a pretty good game.

I always found it funny that 13 gets so much hate while 10 is so loved. They have so many of the same problems.

Stay losing, Rei. Stay losing.

Brah, if you ain't down with Cecil and Kaine, you're the one losing.

Imm0rt4l

FF13 gets hate for being a letdown on a completely unreasonable hype build up. That game could've been the best JRPG of the gen and it wouldn't have lived up to what it was supposed to be. It's merely an above average game that looks fantastic and is a bit more linear than what people are used to.

Its dirt cheap right now anyways. Can't go wrong.

Seeing as I was never hyped for the game, I might find it to be decent. I seriously expected nothing good to come of it from the first trailers and media that preceded it. Was thinking about pulling the trigger on one of the SE games on sale, but maybe I'll peep 13 at a game store after I finish God hand and then see what all the fuss is about this 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom